1099 Stewart St, DowntownCall now: 1-877-693-6433
Discover your next office space at this convenient city-center address. Floors of co-working and private offices are available, and on-site staff will help cater to needs you didn't even know you had. Whether you're a team of one or 100, facilities including unlimited coffee and available events space are just the tip of the iceberg in this fantastic location. Need month-to-month flexibility and an all-inclusive rate? This center has just that, plus custom-designed murals in all common lounge areas. A truly unique place to do business, this is the ideal space for growing and nurturing your business.
About the office location
Located in the heart of Seattle, just off the I-5 Expressway, this space is just a short 10-minute walk to some of the city's best shopping, restaurants, bars and cafes, including Pike Place Market, Nordstrom and Palomino. Access to Seattle's light rail line is available from the Westlake Avenue/Virginia Street stop - just a seven-minute walk away.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- Central Heating SystemThis office center features a central heating system for your comfort.
- Comfort Cooling SystemComfort cooling is designed to cool spaces primarily to create comfortable temperatures for occupants, and is widely used in residential and office buildings.
- Male & Female RestroomsThis commercial property has designated restrooms for male and female tenants and visitors.
- Business Support
- Admin & Secretarial ServicesCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to utilize the professional admin support and secretarial services on offer.
- Breakout Area(s)This office center features breakout rooms/areas to accomodate small meetings and collaborative work.
- Copy and Printing Facilities
- Management Team OnsiteThis office center has onsite management staff to assist with any concerns you may have or assistance you may require.
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- IT / Telecomms
- Audio Visual EquipmentCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center have access to audio visual equipment.
- Shared Internet AccessShared Internet Access (SIA) is available at this office center.
- Building Access 24/7Secure 24/7 access makes it possible to work flexibly, at times that suit you.
- Services & Amenities
- Boardroom(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional boardrooms.
- Cleaning ServicesThis office center subscribes to a commercial cleaning service, ensuring your work environment is always tidy and professional.
- Conference Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional conference rooms.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Near a Commuter Rail StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a commuter rail station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Hot Desk SolutionsHot desking is an organized way to let multiple workers use a single physical work station or surface during different time periods.
- Unbranded OfficesThis office center features unbranded offices, providing you with the ability to brand your workspace how you want.
- Open Floor Plan This office center features an open floor plan, providing you with a relaxed, collaborative environment in which to work.
This office space on 1099 Stewart St, Downtown, Seattle is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
1099 Stewart St, Downtown office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Central Heating System
- Comfort Cooling System
- Male & Female Restrooms
- Admin & Secretarial Services
- Breakout Area(s)
- Copy and Printing Facilities
- Management Team Onsite
- Reception / Lobby Area
- Audio Visual Equipment
- Shared Internet Access
- Building Access 24/7
- Cleaning Services
- Conference Room(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- City Center Location
- Near a Commuter Rail Station
- Furnished Workspace
- Hot Desk Solutions
- Unbranded Offices
- Open Floor Plan
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Seattle.
You might also be interested in these Seattle Business Locations
This business centre located in Bellevue offers both private offices and co-working space at affordable rates. Here, you can gain access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week making it a great working... Read More >>
Vybe Communications Hub is a Seattle coworking hub at 2226 Eastlake Ave E, ideal for freelances and start up companies. With virtual offices and phone service for remote workers, floating desks,... Read More >>