Fourth and Madison, 925 4th Ave, DowntownCall now: 972-913-2742
This central location is an easy workplace solution with easy access to nearby parking and public transport - including the Pier 50 ferry terminal. There are serviced offices, dedicated desks and hot desk options available at this site to suit all styles of working. There are also meeting rooms and conferencing facilities available at this site. There are complimentary perks such as fruit and hot beverages including in the furnished kitchen area. There are copy and printing facilities and front-desk personalized support to all members too, to help keep each day running smoothly and efficiently.
About the office location
Located in the heart of the Emerald City, this center offers inviting office space in downtown Seattle. There is ample parking in the nearby area, as well as great public transport links and even the Pier 50 & 55 ferry terminals available closeby. Marion St & 1st ave bus stop is just moments away outside of the Exchange Building, and the 3rd Ave & Columbia St stops are equidistant from the centre. There are lots of great eateries to dine in and take-away from within 2-10 minute walks so lunch will always be interesting and enjoyable. The river front is a short walk for your ferry access and scenic walks too. The 1-5 Express freeway is also on the doorstep for those commuting by car!
Office Services and Facilities
- Business Support
- Copy and Printing Facilities
- Management Team OnsiteThis office center has onsite management staff to assist with any concerns you may have or assistance you may require.
- IT / Telecomms
- IT Support AvailableTechnical support is available, and can help with your computer, networking and communications set up and maintenance.
- TelecomsCompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access telecom services.
- Services & Amenities
- Hot and/or Cold DrinksThis office center offers complimentary beverages.
- Cleaning ServicesThis office center subscribes to a commercial cleaning service, ensuring your work environment is always tidy and professional.
- Conference Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional conference rooms.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Hot Desk SolutionsHot desking is an organized way to let multiple workers use a single physical work station or surface during different time periods.
This office space on Fourth and Madison, 925 4th Ave, Downtown, Seattle is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 972-913-2742 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
Fourth and Madison, 925 4th Ave, Downtown office space quick amenity list
- Copy and Printing Facilities
- Management Team Onsite
- IT Support Available
- Hot and/or Cold Drinks
- Cleaning Services
- Conference Room(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- Short Term Rental
- Hot Desk Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Seattle.
You might also be interested in these Seattle Business Locations
This business centre located in Bellevue offers both private offices and co-working space at affordable rates. Here, you can gain access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week making it a great working... Read More >>
Vybe Communications Hub is a Seattle coworking hub at 2226 Eastlake Ave E, ideal for freelances and start up companies. With virtual offices and phone service for remote workers, floating desks,... Read More >>