Huntcrest I, 1755 N Brown Rd, Lawrenceville, DuluthCall now: 1-877-693-6433
Huntcrest I is one of four office blocks in a stunning business park north-east of downtown Atlanta. It houses approximately 103,650 square feet of Class A office and coworking space for businesses of different sizes. Providing beautiful spaces for a regional office or your headquarters, the attractive five-story office building offers suites of between 985 square feet and 27,551 square feet.
Private, guest and multi-office suites are available at this full-service office center alongside state of the art coworking spaces. Each office is equipped with state-of-the-art IT and communications that today's businesses depend on for success. Tastefully decorated offices benefit from a professional reception area and other amenities, including a boardroom with video conferencing technology. Friendly and experience staff are also on hand to provide support services that help you grow.
About the office location
Strategically located in the Lawrenceville area of Sugarloaf, Huntcrest I at 1755 N Brown Rd offers modern offices spaces with easy access from the Sugarloaf Parkway and Old Peachtree exits of I-85. The prime location is minutes from major routes connecting Atlanta with destinations across the region. Interstate 285 is only 13 miles from the Huntcrest development, while downtown is 26 miles and Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport is 35 miles away.
These high-quality offices have immediate access to great local amenities. You are close to several banks, restaurants, hotels, and a modern fitness center. You are close to major attractions, including the Mall of Georgia and Stone Mountain Park. The Gwinnet Civic Center and Gwinnet Chamber of Commerce are also nearby.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- Business Support
- Admin & Secretarial ServicesCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to utilize the professional admin support and secretarial services on offer.
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- Phone Answering ServicesProfessional answering service for your business' incoming calls.
- IT / Telecomms
- Audio Visual EquipmentCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center have access to audio visual equipment.
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- Integrated Services Digital Network (ISDN)ISDN allows the simultaneous digital transmission of voice, video, data and other network services over the telephone network.
- Video Conference FacilitiesThis office center has professional videoconferencing facilities available to make communicating with other companies and branches seamless.
- Building Access 24/7Secure 24/7 access makes it possible to work flexibly, at times that suit you.
- Security System and Intruder DetectionThis commercial property features a security system for intruder detection.
- Services & Amenities
- Onsite ParkingThis commercial property features onsite parking.
- Conference Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional conference rooms.
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis office center features kitchen facilities, offering an added convenience for those that want to bring lunch to work or have tea and coffee.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- Access to Other Centers in the USACompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers across the US.
- Contemporary BuildingThis office center is in a contemporary building, giving your visitors an impression of modern professionalism.
- Virtual Office SolutionsA virtual office provides a business address and/or phone and mail handling services. Some virtual office providers will also offer day office rental, hot desking, meeting rooms, and other facilities or amenities. Virtual offices may be offered by business centers that also offer monthly rental of executive suites, private and shared workspace and coworking spaces.
This office space on Huntcrest I, 1755 N Brown Rd, Lawrenceville, Atlanta is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
Huntcrest I, 1755 N Brown Rd, Lawrenceville office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Admin & Secretarial Services
- Reception / Lobby Area
- Phone Answering Services
- Audio Visual Equipment
- High Speed Broadband Access
- Integrated Services Digital Network (ISDN)
- Video Conference Facilities
- Building Access 24/7
- Security System and Intruder Detection
- Onsite Parking
- Conference Room(s)
- Kitchen Facilities
- Meeting Room(s)
- Access to Other Centers in the USA
- Contemporary Building
- Virtual Office Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Atlanta.
You might also be interested in these Atlanta Business Locations
With a mix of office and warehouse spaces, this modern property on the outskirts of Atlanta provides affordable workplace solutions for businesses. Work-ready spaces allow for seamless transitions... Read More >>
Set in a prestigious office park north of downtown Lawrenceville, these serviced offices are available with 24 hours access so you can set your own work schedule. Fantastic supports and amenities... Read More >>