564 W Randolph St, 2nd Fl, West LoopCall now: 1-877-693-6433
This vintage loft office building benefits from being located in the sought-after West Loop submarket of Chicago’s Central Business District. The contemporary interior designs and systems contrasts with the traditional buff-colored brick exterior of this seven-story host building, complete with large floor-to-ceiling windows. The workspaces are comfortable and well-equipped. Dedicated support teams are on hand offering administrative assistance. Meeting rooms allow connections in person or via video, and include free internet, flipcharts, whiteboards, markers and water. Coworking space provides a vibrant, shared workspace, perfect for networking and collaboration. It's a cost effective solution for companies to provide flexible hot-desking for their employee.
About the office location
Its strategic position at the corner of Randolph/Jefferson offers high-visibility and means the city’s Ogilvie and Union rail hubs, plus Interstate 90/94, are very close by. Chicago Loop is the second largest commercial business district in the US, after New York City`s Midtown Manhattan. It is home to financial institutions, stock markets and banks, as well as the headquarters of many international companies. It is the seat of city government but also boasts retail and entertainment amenities. Chicago has a very diversified economy, featuring everything from manufacturing to web start-up companies. It continues to be a major transportation and distribution center and a popular venue for conventions.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) CompliantThis office center is compliant with the The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), which was enacted to prohibit discrimination against persons with disabilities in employment and in access to public entities and accommodations.
- Double Paned WindowsReduces noise and heat/cold from outside. Double-paned windows have two sheets of glass in a window frame separated by a small space to provide insulation. The small space between window panes is filled with insulating gas to further increase insulation.
- Male & Female RestroomsThis commercial property has designated restrooms for male and female tenants and visitors.
- Business Support
- Mail Handling ServicesReceive your mail at this address and have it professionally handled.
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- IT / Telecomms
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- Wi-FiThis office center features wireless internet connectivity.
- Building Access 24/7Secure 24/7 access makes it possible to work flexibly, at times that suit you.
- Services & Amenities
- Lounge Area(s)This office center features lounge areas for break times, small meetings and collaborative work.
- Workspace Features
- Access to Other Centers in the USACompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers across the US.
- Access to Other International CentersCompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers worldwide.
- Near a Commuter Rail StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a commuter rail station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Near a Metro/Subway StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a metro or subway station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
This office space on 564 W Randolph St, 2nd Fl, Chicago is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
564 W Randolph St, 2nd Fl office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) Compliant
- Double Paned Windows
- Male & Female Restrooms
- Mail Handling Services
- Reception / Lobby Area
- High Speed Broadband Access
- Building Access 24/7
- Lounge Area(s)
- Access to Other Centers in the USA
- Access to Other International Centers
- Near a Commuter Rail Station
- Near a Metro/Subway Station
- Short Term Rental
- Furnished Workspace
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Chicago.
You might also be interested in these Chicago Business Locations
This business center is a modern new build with chic appearance. Reception staff are on hand to meet your clients and guests upon arrival and handle calls and postal needs. The offices are spacious,... Read More >>
Located along the Magnificent Mile in downtown Chicago, NBC Tower offers you flexible and affordable executive office space. NBC Tower is, without a doubt, the building that hosts the most coveted... Read More >>