42 Union Street South, Historic Downtown ConcordCall now: 972-913-2742
This stunning and updated, professional office space provider ideally situated in downtown Concord offers state of the art and exquisitely furnished suites and office services with multiple offices overlooking Union Street and Market Street in the historic Downtown area of the city. An abundance of natural light brightens all office suites with large windows throughout the building. Several private offices available on the second level ranging from 150 - 350 square feet. Perfect for small businesses including Real Estate Agents, Graphic Designers, Web Developers, Artists, Massage Therapists, etc.
About the office location
This is a modern style, high-tech meeting, conference, and training facility in the heart of downtown on Union Street. Book the common area for a larger business meeting, seminar, training event, etc. The common area can be reserved for breakfast meetings, evening seminars or weekend events. Space is flexible and can host many types of events and can be adjusted to accommodate multiple configurations. Ample parking nearby. Events can have catered food from local restaurants, with multiple local shops and restaurants within walking distance.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- Central Heating SystemThis office center features a central heating system for your comfort.
- Business Support
- Breakout Area(s)This office center features breakout rooms/areas to accomodate small meetings and collaborative work.
- Copy and Printing Facilities
- IT / Telecomms
- Audio Visual EquipmentCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center have access to audio visual equipment.
- Video Conference FacilitiesThis office center has professional videoconferencing facilities available to make communicating with other companies and branches seamless.
- Building Access 24/7Secure 24/7 access makes it possible to work flexibly, at times that suit you.
- Security System and Intruder DetectionThis commercial property features a security system for intruder detection.
- Services & Amenities
- Hot and/or Cold DrinksThis office center offers complimentary beverages.
- Bicycle RacksThis commercial property features bicycle racks for those that prefer to ride to work.
- Boardroom(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional boardrooms.
- Conference Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional conference rooms.
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis office center features kitchen facilities, offering an added convenience for those that want to bring lunch to work or have tea and coffee.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- RecyclingThis commercial property features recycling facilities, making it easy to avoid waste and be eco-aware.
- Workspace Features
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Hot Desk SolutionsHot desking is an organized way to let multiple workers use a single physical work station or surface during different time periods.
This office space on 42 Union Street South, Historic Downtown Concord, Charlotte is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 972-913-2742 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
42 Union Street South, Historic Downtown Concord office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Central Heating System
- Breakout Area(s)
- Copy and Printing Facilities
- Audio Visual Equipment
- Video Conference Facilities
- Building Access 24/7
- Security System and Intruder Detection
- Hot and/or Cold Drinks
- Bicycle Racks
- Conference Room(s)
- Kitchen Facilities
- Meeting Room(s)
- City Center Location
- Hot Desk Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Charlotte.
You might also be interested in these Charlotte Business Locations
This Center is in the University Area's only family owned and operated executive suites. Straight forward pricing and all-inclusive agreements with no hidden fees or costs take away all the... Read More >>
This is a modern building with access to an elegant reception area, three fully-furnished conference rooms, and state-of-the-art business lounge. Our on-site support team is also available to provide... Read More >>