450 Lexington Ave, Grand Central, Midtown East, ManhattanCall now: 1-877-693-6433
This specially designed business center with spacious communal areas as well as private offices and meeting rooms creates a collaborative and nurturing professional working environment perfect for start-ups as well as those wishing to expand with collaborative work relating to any industry, market or commercial need. The space offers on-site staff to help with all your daily needs as well as a fully equipped kitchen area with micro-roasted coffee, fruit infused water and everything else you could possible need. There are private phone booths, perfect for conference calls and printing stations with photo copiers and scanners.
About the office location
Located just steps away from Grand Central Station in the vibrant and commercially focused heart of mid-town, this workspace is conveniently located for commuters from all over the city and surrounding suburbs. This location provides you with a prominent business address, as well as many opportunities from the many surrounding Fortune 500 companies and corporate headquarters. Furthermore within the local area there are amazing restaurants, 5-star hotels, retail outlets and many more, making this a highly desired area.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) CompliantThis office center is compliant with the The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), which was enacted to prohibit discrimination against persons with disabilities in employment and in access to public entities and accommodations.
- Double Paned WindowsReduces noise and heat/cold from outside. Double-paned windows have two sheets of glass in a window frame separated by a small space to provide insulation. The small space between window panes is filled with insulating gas to further increase insulation.
- Elevator AccessThis commercial property features elevator access to other floors.
- Male & Female RestroomsThis commercial property has designated restrooms for male and female tenants and visitors.
- Business Support
- Admin & Secretarial ServicesCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to utilize the professional admin support and secretarial services on offer.
- IT / Telecomms
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- Wi-FiThis office center features wireless internet connectivity.
- Services & Amenities
- Cleaning ServicesThis office center subscribes to a commercial cleaning service, ensuring your work environment is always tidy and professional.
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis office center features kitchen facilities, offering an added convenience for those that want to bring lunch to work or have tea and coffee.
- Lounge Area(s)This office center features lounge areas for break times, small meetings and collaborative work.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Near a Commuter Rail StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a commuter rail station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Near a Metro/Subway StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a metro or subway station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Hot Desk SolutionsHot desking is an organized way to let multiple workers use a single physical work station or surface during different time periods.
- Contemporary BuildingThis office center is in a contemporary building, giving your visitors an impression of modern professionalism.
- Open Floor Plan This office center features an open floor plan, providing you with a relaxed, collaborative environment in which to work.
This office space on 450 Lexington Ave, Grand Central, Midtown East, Manhattan is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
450 Lexington Ave, Grand Central, Midtown East office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) Compliant
- Double Paned Windows
- Elevator Access
- Male & Female Restrooms
- Admin & Secretarial Services
- High Speed Broadband Access
- Cleaning Services
- Kitchen Facilities
- Lounge Area(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- City Center Location
- Near a Commuter Rail Station
- Near a Metro/Subway Station
- Short Term Rental
- Furnished Workspace
- Hot Desk Solutions
- Contemporary Building
- Open Floor Plan
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Manhattan.
You might also be interested in these Manhattan Business Locations
This center offers private offices for one to eight people. If you're a larger company then you can always take more than one office. The space comes with dedicated desks and offers options for... Read More >>
This center is seven floors with many amenities to utilize. You can take full advantage of the on-site management team to help with all of your business needs from copy and print services to greeting... Read More >>