417 South St, Queen Village, Center CityCall now: 1-877-693-6433
This co-working space on South Street has an intimate boutique flavor while providing plenty of room for members to work, collaborate and relax. Communal areas include café style tables, plush couches and seats throughout the space, phone booths, and conference rooms. The pricing is all inclusive of 24/7 access, WiFi, conference rooms (no credit system), one phone per private office, mail & package reception, BW printing/copying (just bring your own paper), coffee, beer, soda, fruit, snacks, lounge, credit with AWS, discount with UPS, and many other benefits. If you're serious about your work, join this community and they'll help you grow. This isn't just a workspace, it's a place that is committed to member's growth.
About the office location
This premium standard business center is located on Philadelphia's South Street! It's close to homes, restaurants and bars. It's convenient to get to and you won't want to rush home after a day of work. There is plenty to do in the neighborhood and it is lovely to walk around. This provider also has a location in New York City that prospective tenants with occupying client membership will have access to and it's only two hours away, offering major flexibility for networking opportunities and integrated corporate function across multiple business locations.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- Central Heating SystemThis office center features a central heating system for your comfort.
- Comfort Cooling SystemComfort cooling is designed to cool spaces primarily to create comfortable temperatures for occupants, and is widely used in residential and office buildings.
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) CompliantThis office center is compliant with the The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), which was enacted to prohibit discrimination against persons with disabilities in employment and in access to public entities and accommodations.
- Elevator AccessThis commercial property features elevator access to other floors.
- Unisex RestroomsThis commercial property has unisex restrooms for tenants and visitors.
- Business Support
- Copy CenterCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional copy center.
- Management Team OnsiteThis office center has onsite management staff to assist with any concerns you may have or assistance you may require.
- Mail Handling ServicesReceive your mail at this address and have it professionally handled.
- IT / Telecomms
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- CAT 6 Cabling or AboveEthernet Cable for high speed networking. Category 6 cable is a standardized twisted pair cable for Ethernet.
- VOIPVoice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) is an inexpensive and convenient technology that allows you to make voice calls using a broadband Internet connection instead of a regular phone line.
- Wi-FiThis office center features wireless internet connectivity.
- Building Access 24/7Secure 24/7 access makes it possible to work flexibly, at times that suit you.
- Day/Night SecurityThis commercial property features security 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Services & Amenities
- Bicycle RacksThis commercial property features bicycle racks for those that prefer to ride to work.
- Boardroom(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional boardrooms.
- Onsite Cafe / RestaurantThis commercial property features a onsite cafe / restaurant, making it easy to grab a bite to eat or have lunch meetings.
- Cleaning ServicesThis office center subscribes to a commercial cleaning service, ensuring your work environment is always tidy and professional.
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis office center features kitchen facilities, offering an added convenience for those that want to bring lunch to work or have tea and coffee.
- Lounge Area(s)This office center features lounge areas for break times, small meetings and collaborative work.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- Access to Other Centers in the USACompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers across the US.
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Near a Commuter Rail StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a commuter rail station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Company and Lobby SignageThis building features tenants' corporate signage and branding.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Hot Desk SolutionsHot desking is an organized way to let multiple workers use a single physical work station or surface during different time periods.
- Contemporary BuildingThis office center is in a contemporary building, giving your visitors an impression of modern professionalism.
- Unbranded OfficesThis office center features unbranded offices, providing you with the ability to brand your workspace how you want.
- Open Floor Plan This office center features an open floor plan, providing you with a relaxed, collaborative environment in which to work.
- Virtual Office SolutionsA virtual office provides a business address and/or phone and mail handling services. Some virtual office providers will also offer day office rental, hot desking, meeting rooms, and other facilities or amenities. Virtual offices may be offered by business centers that also offer monthly rental of executive suites, private and shared workspace and coworking spaces.
This office space on 417 South St, Queen Village, Center City, Philadelphia is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
417 South St, Queen Village, Center City office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Central Heating System
- Comfort Cooling System
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) Compliant
- Elevator Access
- Unisex Restrooms
- Copy Center
- Management Team Onsite
- Mail Handling Services
- High Speed Broadband Access
- CAT 6 Cabling or Above
- Building Access 24/7
- Day/Night Security
- Bicycle Racks
- Onsite Cafe / Restaurant
- Cleaning Services
- Kitchen Facilities
- Lounge Area(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- Access to Other Centers in the USA
- City Center Location
- Near a Commuter Rail Station
- Company and Lobby Signage
- Furnished Workspace
- Hot Desk Solutions
- Contemporary Building
- Unbranded Offices
- Open Floor Plan
- Virtual Office Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Philadelphia.
You might also be interested in these Philadelphia Business Locations
This fantastic collaborative workspace, situated in the former Schmidt's Brewery building, covers two floors and is perfect for anyone who does not wish to work in a conventional office. The center... Read More >>
This exquisitely furnished and contemporary business center location in the vibrant and highly popular Center Square is a prestigious corporate address offering state of the art professional... Read More >>