3106 Commerce St, Deep Ellum, Old East DallasCall now: 972-913-2742
10,000 square foot Executive Office creative coworking and business event venue located in the Deep Ellum district of downtown, Dallas, Texas. The space includes both private and collaborative working options, communal lounge areas, private phone rooms, conference rooms and a fully stocked kitchen. Walking distance to local restaurants, bars and coffee shops. Energizing community driven business incubator. Bonus features free parking around building and attached AirBnB lofts.
About the office location
Located on the east side of downtown dallas in the Deep Ellum neighborhood. Easy access to I-75 and I-30 highways. Easy walking distance from great local restaurants, bars and coffee shops. Only an eight-minute walk (0.4 miles from the nearest Dart Rail Station. 10 miles from Dallas Love Field airport.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- Business Support
- Mail Handling ServicesReceive your mail at this address and have it professionally handled.
- IT / Telecomms
- Audio Visual EquipmentCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center have access to audio visual equipment.
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- CAT 6 Cabling or AboveEthernet Cable for high speed networking. Category 6 cable is a standardized twisted pair cable for Ethernet.
- Video Conference FacilitiesThis office center has professional videoconferencing facilities available to make communicating with other companies and branches seamless.
- Wi-FiThis office center features wireless internet connectivity.
- Building Access 24/7Secure 24/7 access makes it possible to work flexibly, at times that suit you.
- Day/Night SecurityThis commercial property features security 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Services & Amenities
- Boardroom(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional boardrooms.
- Catering ServicesThis office center offers, or can arrange, catering for meetings and events.
- Cleaning ServicesThis office center subscribes to a commercial cleaning service, ensuring your work environment is always tidy and professional.
- Conference Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional conference rooms.
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis office center features kitchen facilities, offering an added convenience for those that want to bring lunch to work or have tea and coffee.
- Lounge Area(s)This office center features lounge areas for break times, small meetings and collaborative work.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- Near a Commuter Rail StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a commuter rail station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Hot Desk SolutionsHot desking is an organized way to let multiple workers use a single physical work station or surface during different time periods.
- Open Floor Plan This office center features an open floor plan, providing you with a relaxed, collaborative environment in which to work.
- Historic BuildingThis office center is in a historic building, providing you with an easily recognizable business address.
- Virtual Office SolutionsA virtual office provides a business address and/or phone and mail handling services. Some virtual office providers will also offer day office rental, hot desking, meeting rooms, and other facilities or amenities. Virtual offices may be offered by business centers that also offer monthly rental of executive suites, private and shared workspace and coworking spaces.
This office space on 3106 Commerce St, Deep Ellum, Dallas is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 972-913-2742 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
3106 Commerce St, Deep Ellum office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Mail Handling Services
- Audio Visual Equipment
- High Speed Broadband Access
- CAT 6 Cabling or Above
- Video Conference Facilities
- Building Access 24/7
- Day/Night Security
- Catering Services
- Cleaning Services
- Conference Room(s)
- Kitchen Facilities
- Lounge Area(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- Near a Commuter Rail Station
- Short Term Rental
- Furnished Workspace
- Hot Desk Solutions
- Open Floor Plan
- Historic Building
- Virtual Office Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Dallas.
You might also be interested in these Dallas Business Locations
This contemporary office space and premier working environment consist of 3 modern and sophisticated office buildings. They were constructed in 1984. These recently renovated buildings feature... Read More >>
This premium standard and contemporary office space is a professional business environment, complete with some of the most sophisticated and advanced corporate features and facilities available to... Read More >>