Bank of America Center, 700 Louisiana St, Downtown HoustonCall now: 1-877-693-6433
This iconic and prestigious office building is a magnificent 56-storey high-rise nestled in the centre of downtown Houston, Texas and offers exquisitely furnished interior workspaces and communal areas along with an extensive variety of professional services and equipment available to all tenants a standard. One of the tallest buildings in Texas, this impressive Class A building offers guaranteed 99.98% performance uptime on the internet the ultimate business address in the heart of Houston's prestigious central business district. With flexible terms of occupancy and its vibrant, collaborative atmosphere, this center offers an ideal working environment within which it easy to be highly productive and efficient.
About the office location
Located in the Hub Zone, this stunning and architecturally impressive corporate building encompasses 1.25 million square feet of office, retail and parking space and is conveniently linked to the extensive downtown Houston tunnel system, offering the most convenient transportation in the city. This center also allows direct access to major Houston thoroughfares, providing easy entry to Downtown Houston; making this location easily accessible for both occupying tenants and professional visitors to the site alike.
Office Services and Facilities
- IT / Telecomms
- VOIPVoice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) is an inexpensive and convenient technology that allows you to make voice calls using a broadband Internet connection instead of a regular phone line.
- Services & Amenities
- Onsite ParkingThis commercial property features onsite parking.
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis office center features kitchen facilities, offering an added convenience for those that want to bring lunch to work or have tea and coffee.
- Lounge Area(s)This office center features lounge areas for break times, small meetings and collaborative work.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- Near a Commuter Rail StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a commuter rail station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Open Floor Plan This office center features an open floor plan, providing you with a relaxed, collaborative environment in which to work.
- Historic BuildingThis office center is in a historic building, providing you with an easily recognizable business address.
- Virtual Office SolutionsA virtual office provides a business address and/or phone and mail handling services. Some virtual office providers will also offer day office rental, hot desking, meeting rooms, and other facilities or amenities. Virtual offices may be offered by business centers that also offer monthly rental of executive suites, private and shared workspace and coworking spaces.
This office space on Bank of America Center, 700 Louisiana St, Houston is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
Bank of America Center, 700 Louisiana St office space quick amenity list
- Onsite Parking
- Kitchen Facilities
- Lounge Area(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- Near a Commuter Rail Station
- Furnished Workspace
- Open Floor Plan
- Historic Building
- Virtual Office Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Houston.
You might also be interested in these Houston Business Locations
The property is comprised of two adjoined, four-story office buildings with an adjoined two-story parking garage and ample surface parking. Both buildings have large, roomy atrium lobbies with 8' by... Read More >>
Originally built in 1966, this recently renovated two-story office building is located in the heart of Clear Lake just minutes from I-45, Bay Area Blvd, the Kemah Boardwalk, and Johnson Space Center.... Read More >>