Johns Manville Plaza, 717 17th St, 19th Fl, City CenterCall now: 1-877-693-6433
With views of the Rocky Mountains and downtown Denver, these serviced offices at Denver City Center provide comfortable workspaces in a business center setting in the heart of Denver. Cost-effective office solutions include executive suites for additional privacy. There are also cubicles in a shared open-plan area and day offices for occasional use. The space is designed with Zen-inspired decor to create a stress-free environment that considers your peace-of-mind.
Rising 404 feet, Johns Manville Plaza is among Denver's tallest buildings with 29 floors. Completed in 1978, the office tower features solar glass windows and five-foot-wide columns on the exterior. The building forms part of the Denver City Center office campus along with the 42-story 707 17th Street.
This supportive working environment benefits from on-site reception and telephone answering services, as well as convenient mail handling. There are attractive common areas including a well-stocked kitchen and inviting lobby. You will enjoy access to meeting rooms for internal and external discussions. Other perks include nutritional and delicious meal deliveries. There are also weekly yoga and massage therapy sessions to help you relax and unwind so you are more productive.
Amenities at Denver City Center include 24-hour security, an outdoor place, and state-of-the-art conference rooms with the latest AV technology. Johns Manville Plaza is home to a bakery café serving fresh dishes for breakfast and lunch. A French bistro and other dining options are found at neighboring 717 17th Street, which also boasts a modern fitness center that is free for all tenants.
About the office location
Serviced offices at Johns Manville Plaza are well-connected and perfectly situated in the heart of Denver. You will enjoy immediate access to the RTD Light Rail service. Union Station is a quick bus ride or less than 15 minutes away on foot. Interstate 25 is a short drive to the west, providing commuters and visitors with easy access to Denver's freeway network as well as destinations across the city and beyond.
Built in 1981, the adjacent 707 17th Street building includes the Hilton Denver City Center hotel. The Ritz Carlton, Magnolia Hotel, Grand Hyatt and other downtown hotels are also a few steps from these offices. The Colorado Convention Center as well as shops and eateries at the Denver Pavilions and Larimer Square are moments away. You are also close to the 16th Street Mall, a popular pedestrianized street with wonderful shopping, leisure and dining experiences.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- CarpetingThis office center features carpeting.
- Central Heating SystemThis office center features a central heating system for your comfort.
- Comfort Cooling SystemComfort cooling is designed to cool spaces primarily to create comfortable temperatures for occupants, and is widely used in residential and office buildings.
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) CompliantThis office center is compliant with the The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), which was enacted to prohibit discrimination against persons with disabilities in employment and in access to public entities and accommodations.
- Environmentally Friendly OfficeThis commercial property features environmentally friendly elements. Please see the description above or call us for full details.
- Male & Female RestroomsThis commercial property has designated restrooms for male and female tenants and visitors.
- Business Support
- Admin & Secretarial ServicesCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to utilize the professional admin support and secretarial services on offer.
- Banking FacilitiesThis commercial property features banking facilities.
- Breakout Area(s)This office center features breakout rooms/areas to accomodate small meetings and collaborative work.
- Copy and Printing Facilities
- Multilingual Staff and SupportThis office center employs staff that speak several languages. Please read the description above or call us for more details.
- Management Team OnsiteThis office center has onsite management staff to assist with any concerns you may have or assistance you may require.
- Mail Handling ServicesReceive your mail at this address and have it professionally handled.
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- IT / Telecomms
- Audio Visual EquipmentCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center have access to audio visual equipment.
- CAT 6 Cabling or AboveEthernet Cable for high speed networking. Category 6 cable is a standardized twisted pair cable for Ethernet.
- IT Support AvailableTechnical support is available, and can help with your computer, networking and communications set up and maintenance.
- Shared Internet AccessShared Internet Access (SIA) is available at this office center.
- Video Conference FacilitiesThis office center has professional videoconferencing facilities available to make communicating with other companies and branches seamless.
- Virtual Private Network (VPN)A convenient and more secure option for business, VPN is a method used to add security and privacy to private and public networks, like WiFi Hotspots and the Internet.
- Building Access 24/7Secure 24/7 access makes it possible to work flexibly, at times that suit you.
- Day/Night SecurityThis commercial property features security 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Services & Amenities
- Cash MachineThis commercial property features an ATM, offering an added convenience.
- Bicycle RacksThis commercial property features bicycle racks for those that prefer to ride to work.
- Boardroom(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional boardrooms.
- Onsite Cafe / RestaurantThis commercial property features a onsite cafe / restaurant, making it easy to grab a bite to eat or have lunch meetings.
- Catering ServicesThis office center offers, or can arrange, catering for meetings and events.
- Cleaning ServicesThis office center subscribes to a commercial cleaning service, ensuring your work environment is always tidy and professional.
- Conference Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional conference rooms.
- GymThis commercial property features a gym, making it easy for you to stay fit and healthy.
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis office center features kitchen facilities, offering an added convenience for those that want to bring lunch to work or have tea and coffee.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Onsite ParkingThis commercial property features onsite parking.
- Training Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional training rooms.
- Workspace Features
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Company and Lobby SignageThis building features tenants' corporate signage and branding.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Contemporary BuildingThis office center is in a contemporary building, giving your visitors an impression of modern professionalism.
- Unbranded OfficesThis office center features unbranded offices, providing you with the ability to brand your workspace how you want.
- Open Floor Plan This office center features an open floor plan, providing you with a relaxed, collaborative environment in which to work.
- Unfurnished WorkspaceThis office center features unfurnished workspace, enabling you to outfit it how you want.
This office space on Johns Manville Plaza, 717 17th St, 19th Fl, City Center, Denver is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
Johns Manville Plaza, 717 17th St, 19th Fl, City Center office space quick amenity list
- Central Heating System
- Comfort Cooling System
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) Compliant
- Environmentally Friendly Office
- Male & Female Restrooms
- Admin & Secretarial Services
- Banking Facilities
- Breakout Area(s)
- Copy and Printing Facilities
- Multilingual Staff and Support
- Management Team Onsite
- Mail Handling Services
- Reception / Lobby Area
- Audio Visual Equipment
- CAT 6 Cabling or Above
- IT Support Available
- Shared Internet Access
- Video Conference Facilities
- Virtual Private Network (VPN)
- Building Access 24/7
- Day/Night Security
- Cash Machine
- Bicycle Racks
- Onsite Cafe / Restaurant
- Catering Services
- Cleaning Services
- Conference Room(s)
- Kitchen Facilities
- Meeting Room(s)
- Onsite Parking
- Training Room(s)
- City Center Location
- Company and Lobby Signage
- Furnished Workspace
- Contemporary Building
- Unbranded Offices
- Open Floor Plan
- Unfurnished Workspace
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Denver.
You might also be interested in these Denver Business Locations
This business center is a home for your business close to small town retailers and residential space. The center is in a clean and contemporary building, in an area popular with companies from the... Read More >>
With a uniquely welcoming Main Street feel, the 1.2 million square foot park is a popular location for work, dining, and entertainment. So while you’re close to business, you’ve also got the... Read More >>