16 Market Street, 1400 16th St, LoDo, Downtown DenverCall now: 1-877-693-6433
With 183,000 square feet of premium office space, this eight-story building delivers Class A accommodation in one of Denver's most prestigious locations within close proximity to public transit options and the I-25.
Approximately 350,000 square feet of mixed-use space are found within the property, including luxury residences and ground-level retail spaces and restaurants. The property also features a three-level underground parking garage and stunning outdoor spaces.
Completed in 2001, 16 Market Street represents one of the first major developments in the revitalization of Downtown Denver. The $58-million project honors the city's past and the building's surroundings by incorporating historic architectural elements. Situated on the fourth floor of the building, these serviced offices are fully furnished with modern decor and high-speed internet. All-inclusive pricing makes it easy to budget without worrying about unexpected fees, and flexible terms let you increase your space without hassles if you need additional desk space.
This leading business center provides more than just office space. There is a coworking area if you just need a desk, and regular events for you to learn and connect with other innovators. Professional staff provides reception services as well as secretarial and administrative support to ensure your operation runs smoothly. There are inviting conference rooms to host your meetings, plus access to printer and copying equipment. Cozy lounges and well-equipped kitchens are also available to create an inviting working environment for you and your team.
About the office location
Situated in Denver's historic Lower Downtown District (or LoDo), serviced offices at 16 Market Square benefit from a great location and plenty of amenities. Market Street bus station sits across from the building, providing a convenient link for commuters. Union Station is less than a 10-minute walk away, while the I-25 is less than a 10-minute drive for commuters and visitors traveling by car.
You are minutes from the Pepsi Center, Coors Field, Invesco Field, Denver Performing Arts Complex, and other major attractions. Numerous casual and fine dining restaurants are steps away. Shops and eateries at the 16th Street Mall, The Denver Pavilions and Larimer Square are within walking distance, while the Cherry Creek shopping area is about four miles from the property. The Westin Denver Downtown, Hotel Teatro, Kimpton Hotel Monaco, and other popular hotels are also nearby.
Office Services and Facilities
- Business Support
- Admin & Secretarial ServicesCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to utilize the professional admin support and secretarial services on offer.
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- Phone Answering ServicesProfessional answering service for your business' incoming calls.
- IT / Telecomms
- Audio Visual EquipmentCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center have access to audio visual equipment.
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- Integrated Services Digital Network (ISDN)ISDN allows the simultaneous digital transmission of voice, video, data and other network services over the telephone network.
- IT Support AvailableTechnical support is available, and can help with your computer, networking and communications set up and maintenance.
- Video Conference FacilitiesThis office center has professional videoconferencing facilities available to make communicating with other companies and branches seamless.
- Building Access 24/7Secure 24/7 access makes it possible to work flexibly, at times that suit you.
- Security System and Intruder DetectionThis commercial property features a security system for intruder detection.
- Services & Amenities
- Onsite ParkingThis commercial property features onsite parking.
- Conference Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional conference rooms.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- Access to Other Centers in the USACompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers across the US.
- Access to Other International CentersCompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers worldwide.
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Near a Commuter Rail StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a commuter rail station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Contemporary BuildingThis office center is in a contemporary building, giving your visitors an impression of modern professionalism.
- Virtual Office SolutionsA virtual office provides a business address and/or phone and mail handling services. Some virtual office providers will also offer day office rental, hot desking, meeting rooms, and other facilities or amenities. Virtual offices may be offered by business centers that also offer monthly rental of executive suites, private and shared workspace and coworking spaces.
This office space on 16 Market Street, 1400 16th St, LoDo, Denver is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
16 Market Street, 1400 16th St, LoDo office space quick amenity list
- Admin & Secretarial Services
- Reception / Lobby Area
- Phone Answering Services
- Audio Visual Equipment
- High Speed Broadband Access
- Integrated Services Digital Network (ISDN)
- IT Support Available
- Video Conference Facilities
- Building Access 24/7
- Security System and Intruder Detection
- Onsite Parking
- Conference Room(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- Access to Other Centers in the USA
- Access to Other International Centers
- City Center Location
- Near a Commuter Rail Station
- Contemporary Building
- Virtual Office Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Denver.
You might also be interested in these Denver Business Locations
This business center is a home for your business close to small town retailers and residential space. The center is in a clean and contemporary building, in an area popular with companies from the... Read More >>
With a uniquely welcoming Main Street feel, the 1.2 million square foot park is a popular location for work, dining, and entertainment. So while you’re close to business, you’ve also got the... Read More >>