16 Market Street, 1400 16th St, LoDo, Downtown DenverCall now: 1-877-693-6433
Situated in a class AA status building, this center offers offices with the latest technology and mountain and city views, a strategy room, meeting room, boardroom and an outdoor terrace. Three restaurants are located on-site. The office space in Market Square is on the fourth floor of an eight-story office building that was only constructed in 2001 but designed to replicate the historical architecture of downtown Denver. Denver's downtown boasts a number of financial and banking sector regional headquarters. Geography also means Denver has many federal agencies and more jobs are brought to the city because it's the state capital. Telecommuncations and other hi-tech companies thrive here and defense-related industries are big employers too.
About the office location
This center is located in the heart of historic downtown's LoDo district, within walking distance of Coors Field, the Pepsi Center, over 80 restaurants, 2500 hotel rooms, and numerous art galleries. Numerous retail stores are nearby and the 16th Street transit station is directly across the street, which offers accessibility to anywhere downtown. With Colorado still boasting hundreds of oil and gas fields and useful metal and minerals, mining and energy companies are still prominent. Hotels, shops, restaurants and sporting venues are all close.
Office Services and Facilities
- Business Support
- Admin & Secretarial ServicesCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to utilize the professional admin support and secretarial services on offer.
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- Phone Answering ServicesProfessional answering service for your business' incoming calls.
- IT / Telecomms
- Audio Visual EquipmentCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center have access to audio visual equipment.
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- Integrated Services Digital Network (ISDN)ISDN allows the simultaneous digital transmission of voice, video, data and other network services over the telephone network.
- IT Support AvailableTechnical support is available, and can help with your computer, networking and communications set up and maintenance.
- Video Conference FacilitiesThis office center has professional videoconferencing facilities available to make communicating with other companies and branches seamless.
- Building Access 24/7Secure 24/7 access makes it possible to work flexibly, at times that suit you.
- Security System and Intruder DetectionThis commercial property features a security system for intruder detection.
- Services & Amenities
- Onsite ParkingThis commercial property features onsite parking.
- Conference Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional conference rooms.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- Access to Other Centers in the USACompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers across the US.
- Access to Other International CentersCompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers worldwide.
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Near a Commuter Rail StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a commuter rail station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Contemporary BuildingThis office center is in a contemporary building, giving your visitors an impression of modern professionalism.
- Virtual Office SolutionsA virtual office provides a business address and/or phone and mail handling services. Some virtual office providers will also offer day office rental, hot desking, meeting rooms, and other facilities or amenities. Virtual offices may be offered by business centers that also offer monthly rental of executive suites, private and shared workspace and coworking spaces.
This office space on 16 Market Street, 1400 16th St, LoDo, Denver is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
16 Market Street, 1400 16th St, LoDo office space quick amenity list
- Admin & Secretarial Services
- Reception / Lobby Area
- Phone Answering Services
- Audio Visual Equipment
- High Speed Broadband Access
- Integrated Services Digital Network (ISDN)
- IT Support Available
- Video Conference Facilities
- Building Access 24/7
- Security System and Intruder Detection
- Onsite Parking
- Conference Room(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- Access to Other Centers in the USA
- Access to Other International Centers
- City Center Location
- Near a Commuter Rail Station
- Contemporary Building
- Virtual Office Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Denver.
You might also be interested in these Denver Business Locations
This business center is a home for your business close to small town retailers and residential space. The center is in a clean and contemporary building, in an area popular with companies from the... Read More >>
With a uniquely welcoming Main Street feel, the 1.2 million square foot park is a popular location for work, dining, and entertainment. So while you’re close to business, you’ve also got the... Read More >>