International Building, 1630 Welton St, CBDCall now: 1-877-693-6433
Private offices and shared workspaces occupy eight floors of this refurbished property as well as two mezzanine levels. The coworking hub is beautifully designed with wooden floors, exposed ceilings, contemporary decor and stylish furniture. There is also a beautiful rooftop space for corporate events.
The International Building at 1630 Welton Street in the central business district is situated close to the best Downtown Denver has to offer businesses and workers. Built in 1982, the ten-story building is home to the Colorado Athletic Club.
This spacious and bright location incorporates private offices for up to eight people. Larger office suites accommodate nine or more people. These spaces are ideal solutions for individuals and businesses looking for privacy while working in a collaborative environment. The coworking hub also includes a communal workspace with dedicated desks and shared offices for anyone who needs a professional space with ample flexibility.
Your rent includes fantastic perks, such as access to an espresso bar and local beer on tap. High-speed internet is included, as is comfortable furniture. You can add your own logo on your office door to help make the space your own. Mail service, taxes and utilities are also included in your rent. Networking lunches let you connect with others in this dynamic community of innovators. The shared workspace also features conference rooms and meeting spaces for discussions in formal and casual settings.
About the office location
From countless restaurants and coffee shops to great transportation links, this co-working hub offers a fantastic location for businesses. The hub is a half-block from popular shopping and dining destinations along the 16th Street Mall. The Colorado Convention Center, State Capitol Building and Civic Center Park are all moments away on foot.
The free MallRide bus service stops in front of the building, connecting you with Union Station in minutes. These contemporary workspaces are a block from the 16th and California Light Rail Station. I-25 and I-70 are also minutes away for drivers commuting into Downtown Denver.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- CarpetingThis office center features carpeting.
- Central Heating SystemThis office center features a central heating system for your comfort.
- Male & Female RestroomsThis commercial property has designated restrooms for male and female tenants and visitors.
- Business Support
- Admin & Secretarial ServicesCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to utilize the professional admin support and secretarial services on offer.
- Copy CenterCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional copy center.
- Management Team OnsiteThis office center has onsite management staff to assist with any concerns you may have or assistance you may require.
- Mail Handling ServicesReceive your mail at this address and have it professionally handled.
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- IT / Telecomms
- Audio Visual EquipmentCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center have access to audio visual equipment.
- IT Support AvailableTechnical support is available, and can help with your computer, networking and communications set up and maintenance.
- Video Conference FacilitiesThis office center has professional videoconferencing facilities available to make communicating with other companies and branches seamless.
- Wi-FiThis office center features wireless internet connectivity.
- Building Access 24/7Secure 24/7 access makes it possible to work flexibly, at times that suit you.
- Services & Amenities
- Bicycle RacksThis commercial property features bicycle racks for those that prefer to ride to work.
- Boardroom(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional boardrooms.
- Onsite Cafe / RestaurantThis commercial property features a onsite cafe / restaurant, making it easy to grab a bite to eat or have lunch meetings.
- Cleaning ServicesThis office center subscribes to a commercial cleaning service, ensuring your work environment is always tidy and professional.
- Conference Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional conference rooms.
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis office center features kitchen facilities, offering an added convenience for those that want to bring lunch to work or have tea and coffee.
- Lounge Area(s)This office center features lounge areas for break times, small meetings and collaborative work.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- Access to Other Centers in the USACompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers across the US.
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Near a Commuter Rail StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a commuter rail station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Company and Lobby SignageThis building features tenants' corporate signage and branding.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Hot Desk SolutionsHot desking is an organized way to let multiple workers use a single physical work station or surface during different time periods.
- Contemporary BuildingThis office center is in a contemporary building, giving your visitors an impression of modern professionalism.
- Open Floor Plan This office center features an open floor plan, providing you with a relaxed, collaborative environment in which to work.
- Virtual Office SolutionsA virtual office provides a business address and/or phone and mail handling services. Some virtual office providers will also offer day office rental, hot desking, meeting rooms, and other facilities or amenities. Virtual offices may be offered by business centers that also offer monthly rental of executive suites, private and shared workspace and coworking spaces.
This office space on International Building, 1630 Welton St, CBD, Denver is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
International Building, 1630 Welton St, CBD office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Central Heating System
- Male & Female Restrooms
- Admin & Secretarial Services
- Copy Center
- Management Team Onsite
- Mail Handling Services
- Reception / Lobby Area
- Audio Visual Equipment
- IT Support Available
- Video Conference Facilities
- Building Access 24/7
- Bicycle Racks
- Onsite Cafe / Restaurant
- Cleaning Services
- Conference Room(s)
- Kitchen Facilities
- Lounge Area(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- Access to Other Centers in the USA
- City Center Location
- Near a Commuter Rail Station
- Company and Lobby Signage
- Furnished Workspace
- Hot Desk Solutions
- Contemporary Building
- Open Floor Plan
- Virtual Office Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Denver.
You might also be interested in these Denver Business Locations
This business center is a home for your business close to small town retailers and residential space. The center is in a clean and contemporary building, in an area popular with companies from the... Read More >>
With a uniquely welcoming Main Street feel, the 1.2 million square foot park is a popular location for work, dining, and entertainment. So while you’re close to business, you’ve also got the... Read More >>