575 5th Avenue, Diamond District, Midtown, ManhattanCall now: 972-913-2742
Located within an impressive and exquisitely furnished 40-storey landmark business building, this corporate-meets-tourist location is the perfect place for your new workspace, offering a range of premium and executive provisions. This space is perfect no matter how much space you require and regardless of the specifics of your corporate requirements, this center can cater for this perfectly. Providing large communal lounge spaces with incredible skyline views, this space is perfect for relaxing while working. Take a break with the fully stocked kitchen and benefit from the on-site weekly events including workshops and happy hour.
About the office location
Situated in the Diamond District, this signature coworking space gives you a prime Midtown location. Located with fantastic transport links with the B, D, F and M subway lines located within minutes at the Rockefeller Center. With such a central location comes the fantastic amenities, with plenty of fantastic local restaurants, coffee shops and retail outlets, this location is perfect no matter what your business needs. The area provides a number of sites of public interest, entertainment venues, leisure pursuits and much more.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- Double Paned WindowsReduces noise and heat/cold from outside. Double-paned windows have two sheets of glass in a window frame separated by a small space to provide insulation. The small space between window panes is filled with insulating gas to further increase insulation.
- Elevator AccessThis commercial property features elevator access to other floors.
- Male & Female RestroomsThis commercial property has designated restrooms for male and female tenants and visitors.
- Business Support
- Management Team OnsiteThis office center has onsite management staff to assist with any concerns you may have or assistance you may require.
- IT / Telecomms
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- Wi-FiThis office center features wireless internet connectivity.
- Building Access 24/7Secure 24/7 access makes it possible to work flexibly, at times that suit you.
- Day/Night SecurityThis commercial property features security 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Services & Amenities
- Cleaning ServicesThis office center subscribes to a commercial cleaning service, ensuring your work environment is always tidy and professional.
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis office center features kitchen facilities, offering an added convenience for those that want to bring lunch to work or have tea and coffee.
- Lounge Area(s)This office center features lounge areas for break times, small meetings and collaborative work.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- Access to Other Centers in the USACompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers across the US.
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Near a Metro/Subway StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a metro or subway station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Hot Desk SolutionsHot desking is an organized way to let multiple workers use a single physical work station or surface during different time periods.
- Contemporary BuildingThis office center is in a contemporary building, giving your visitors an impression of modern professionalism.
- Open Floor Plan This office center features an open floor plan, providing you with a relaxed, collaborative environment in which to work.
This office space on 575 5th Avenue, Diamond District, Midtown, Manhattan is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 972-913-2742 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
575 5th Avenue, Diamond District, Midtown office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Double Paned Windows
- Elevator Access
- Male & Female Restrooms
- Management Team Onsite
- High Speed Broadband Access
- Building Access 24/7
- Day/Night Security
- Cleaning Services
- Kitchen Facilities
- Lounge Area(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- Access to Other Centers in the USA
- City Center Location
- Near a Metro/Subway Station
- Short Term Rental
- Furnished Workspace
- Hot Desk Solutions
- Contemporary Building
- Open Floor Plan
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Manhattan.
You might also be interested in these Manhattan Business Locations
This center offers private offices for one to eight people. If you're a larger company then you can always take more than one office. The space comes with dedicated desks and offers options for... Read More >>
This center is seven floors with many amenities to utilize. You can take full advantage of the on-site management team to help with all of your business needs from copy and print services to greeting... Read More >>