1600 Broadway, North Capitol Hill, Downtown DenverCall now: 1-877-693-6433
This business center occupies an imposing 26-story office tower in the North Capitol Hill neighborhood of downtown Denver, Colorado. The business center is located in a central area of the financial district, close to the Colorado Convention Center, the United States Mint, courthouses and Civic Center Park. The modernist building stands out because of its black and red façade and is home to Denver's famous 16th Street Mall. The business center is positioned on top of it.
About the office location
Denver is geographically and strategically well placed for business in the Midwest of the United States but also further afield thanks to its major transit and logistics hubs. It is home to large global corporates in telecommunications, technology, brewing, airlines and government agencies. The business center is a short walk from major transportation and all the facilities you'd expect from a city center environment.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- Business Support
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- IT / Telecomms
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- Services & Amenities
- Boardroom(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional boardrooms.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Hot Desk SolutionsHot desking is an organized way to let multiple workers use a single physical work station or surface during different time periods.
- Virtual Office SolutionsA virtual office provides a business address and/or phone and mail handling services. Some virtual office providers will also offer day office rental, hot desking, meeting rooms, and other facilities or amenities. Virtual offices may be offered by business centers that also offer monthly rental of executive suites, private and shared workspace and coworking spaces.
This office space on 1600 Broadway, North Capitol Hill, Denver is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
1600 Broadway, North Capitol Hill office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Reception / Lobby Area
- High Speed Broadband Access
- Meeting Room(s)
- Short Term Rental
- Furnished Workspace
- Hot Desk Solutions
- Virtual Office Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Denver.
You might also be interested in these Denver Business Locations
This business center is a home for your business close to small town retailers and residential space. The center is in a clean and contemporary building, in an area popular with companies from the... Read More >>
With a uniquely welcoming Main Street feel, the 1.2 million square foot park is a popular location for work, dining, and entertainment. So while you’re close to business, you’ve also got the... Read More >>