1600 Broadway, North Capitol Hill, Downtown DenverCall now: 972-913-2742
With a height of 352 feet, 1600 Broadway is among the tallest buildings in Denver. Located in Denver's central business district, the high-rise office building was completed in 1972 and has 26 floors. Along with being the headquarters of the Colorado State Bank, the tower houses serviced office spaces on the sixteenth floor.
These high-demand offices are in an exceptional business center setting. You have access to great support services and facilities along with high-quality accommodation. Furnished offices feature modern furniture and are connected to high-speed internet. All-inclusive pricing ensures straight-forward budgeting, while flexible terms let you increase the size of your space as you grow.
A selection of offices ensures there's an option that suits your needs. Larger office suites are designed with meeting spaces, providing a functional self-contained workspace for individuals or teams. You also have the ability to customize your space with a layout, furniture and decorations of your choice. In addition to private offices, there is a fabulous co-working area with hot desks for day or occasional use.
This full-service center includes administrative support for tenants, including a staffed reception area as well as mail handling and call answering services. The on-site team also helps with tasks like copying and mailing. A well-equipped kitchen includes seating for breaks away from your desk. There are also comfortable meeting rooms with all the equipment you need to host a successful discussion.
About the office location
Situated at the intersection of Broadway and 16th, these serviced offices are in the heart of Denver's financial district. The Colorado Convention Center, Civic Center Park, Colorado State Capitol and United States Mint are all nearby, as are the city's main courthouses. You are also steps from the famous 16th Street Mall, a popular pedestrian promenade with a diverse set of restaurants and shops.
The MallRide bus service along the 16th Street Mall connects these offices with Union Station and light rail lines, providing convenient connections for commuters and visitors. The I-25 and I-75 freeways are minutes away and connect Downtown Denver with destinations around the city and beyond. Denver International Airport is also about a 40-minute drive from these contemporary offices.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- Business Support
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- IT / Telecomms
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- Services & Amenities
- Boardroom(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional boardrooms.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Hot Desk SolutionsHot desking is an organized way to let multiple workers use a single physical work station or surface during different time periods.
- Virtual Office SolutionsA virtual office provides a business address and/or phone and mail handling services. Some virtual office providers will also offer day office rental, hot desking, meeting rooms, and other facilities or amenities. Virtual offices may be offered by business centers that also offer monthly rental of executive suites, private and shared workspace and coworking spaces.
This office space on 1600 Broadway, North Capitol Hill, Denver is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 972-913-2742 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
1600 Broadway, North Capitol Hill office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Reception / Lobby Area
- High Speed Broadband Access
- Meeting Room(s)
- Short Term Rental
- Furnished Workspace
- Hot Desk Solutions
- Virtual Office Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Denver.
You might also be interested in these Denver Business Locations
This business center is a home for your business close to small town retailers and residential space. The center is in a clean and contemporary building, in an area popular with companies from the... Read More >>
With a uniquely welcoming Main Street feel, the 1.2 million square foot park is a popular location for work, dining, and entertainment. So while you're close to business, you've also got the... Read More >>