Bank of America Tower, 50 N Laura St, Downtown JacksonvilleCall now: 972-913-2742
Providing an outstanding portfolio of executive office space on flexible terms, the landmark environmentally friendly granite 42-storey Bank of America Tower building is ideally located in the heart of Jacksonville's central business district. You will be welcomed into the sophisticated lobby area by a professional reception team, and will benefit from spacious and comfortable lounge and break out areas, kitchen facilities, fully equipped meeting rooms and high speed internet. Virtual office options are also available, providing a prestigious business address without the associated costs of a physical address.
About the office location
At a sought-after address this premier office tower in Downtown Jacksonville has everything to offer. This Northbank Office Market Preeminent location boasts impressive views over the city. Further to this the center is just minutes from Everbank Field, Times Union Performing Arts Center, Jacksonville Veterans Memorial Arena and Jacksonville Public Library it can be said that there is plenty of opportunities in the surrounding area. The area also provides exceptionally convenient transport links throughout the locality and its surrounding areas.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) CompliantThis office center is compliant with the The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), which was enacted to prohibit discrimination against persons with disabilities in employment and in access to public entities and accommodations.
- Double Paned WindowsReduces noise and heat/cold from outside. Double-paned windows have two sheets of glass in a window frame separated by a small space to provide insulation. The small space between window panes is filled with insulating gas to further increase insulation.
- Environmentally Friendly OfficeThis commercial property features environmentally friendly elements. Please see the description above or call us for full details.
- Male & Female RestroomsThis commercial property has designated restrooms for male and female tenants and visitors.
- Business Support
- Admin & Secretarial ServicesCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to utilize the professional admin support and secretarial services on offer.
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- IT / Telecomms
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- Wi-FiThis office center features wireless internet connectivity.
- Services & Amenities
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis office center features kitchen facilities, offering an added convenience for those that want to bring lunch to work or have tea and coffee.
- Lounge Area(s)This office center features lounge areas for break times, small meetings and collaborative work.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Contemporary BuildingThis office center is in a contemporary building, giving your visitors an impression of modern professionalism.
- Virtual Office SolutionsA virtual office provides a business address and/or phone and mail handling services. Some virtual office providers will also offer day office rental, hot desking, meeting rooms, and other facilities or amenities. Virtual offices may be offered by business centers that also offer monthly rental of executive suites, private and shared workspace and coworking spaces.
This office space on Bank of America Tower, 50 N Laura St, Jacksonville is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 972-913-2742 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
More offices in Jacksonville >>
Bank of America Tower, 50 N Laura St office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) Compliant
- Double Paned Windows
- Environmentally Friendly Office
- Male & Female Restrooms
- Admin & Secretarial Services
- Reception / Lobby Area
- High Speed Broadband Access
- Kitchen Facilities
- Lounge Area(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- Short Term Rental
- Furnished Workspace
- Contemporary Building
- Virtual Office Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Jacksonville.
You might also be interested in these Jacksonville Business Locations
This exquisitely furnished business center offers shared desks co-working space, dedicated desks, startup & executive offices, four person and sixteen person meeting rooms, eighteen person classroom... Read More >>
This space is located in the hottest section of Jacksonville in a stylish, 3 story A-Class building. This building is located on the first floor for easy access while also providing ample and free... Read More >>
This space is located in the hottest section of Jacksonville in a stylish, 4 story A-Class building. This building is located on the first floor for easy access while also providing ample and free... Read More >>