Mutual of New York/MONY Tower, 1740 Broadway, 15th Fl, Central Park South, Midtown, ManhattanCall now: 1-877-693-6433
Scoping out a new home for your growing company? Need a coworking space with impressive location, functionality, and inspiration? Look no further than the coworking space currently available for rent at 1740 Broadway, a historic 26-story edifice most New York City residents will recognize as the former MONY building with the 150-foot Weather Star glowing on top. Nestled in Midtown West, this coworking office space will put you at the heart of Manhattan, giving you an advantage in efficiency as well as providing the tools of inspiration you need for that next leap forward.
Much like its surroundings, 1740 Broadway is a historic locale. Built in 1950 as the headquarters of the Mutual Life Insurance Company of New York, this building has been a long-standing highlight of the New York City skyline and even cameoed in the hit John Travolta film Urban Cowboy. However, don't think that being historic makes it out of date! In 2007, the building was dramatically renovated, updating it to include state of the art coworking space that caters for every need of the modern entrepreneur.
The 26-story structure boasts a system of fourteen elevators to improve commute efficiency and high-speed wi-fi networks providing ample data streams for your research and communication needs. But we all know that simple efficiency is not enough for a thriving business. You need space to think, to breathe, to dream. In that case, just take some time to look out of your coworking space's windows at the bustling city. Or better yet, walk outside to the open terrace and take in the sights below!
Want a longer coffee break or a quick lunch? Head over to nearby Columbus Circle and pick one of the many restaurants and shops. Need a workout to prep for the think tank or to stretch out after a solid day of hard work? Ride a bike around Central Park.
Maybe you need to take some time to unwind and treat yourself, or perhaps your coworking colleagues could use a little cultural R&R after a productive quarter. Well, you are on Broadway after all! Hit the Theatre District for a drama or Carnegie Hall for a concert. During the holidays, opportunities continue to abound. Have a New Year's Eve party at the office, then head down to Times Square to finish off the night. Believe it or not, all of these fonts of inspiration are a mile or less from 1740 Broadway. We told you this coworking space was at the heart of the city!
About the office location
This coworking location provides the means for lower commutes, which means happier office members! Not only is it centrally located on Broadway, the pulse of the Big Apple, but it is surrounded by multiple parking garages and two nearby subway terminals, one at 56th and 57th on Seventh Avenue and the other at 50th and Seventh Avenue.
As if that wasn't enough to entice you to rent this NYC coworking space, nearby Columbus Circle provides a connection point to multiple thoroughfares, including West 59th Street, Central Park West, and, of course, Broadway. If you're coming in to the office from out of town or need to get around the island more efficiently, NY-9A is just a mile away to the west, and NY-495 is just another half mile to the south. Wherever you need to go, this location provides the access points to get there.
Location is everything, and in this case, the location you want is 1740 Broadway.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- Central Heating SystemThis office center features a central heating system for your comfort.
- Male & Female RestroomsThis commercial property has designated restrooms for male and female tenants and visitors.
- Business Support
- Admin & Secretarial ServicesCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to utilize the professional admin support and secretarial services on offer.
- Breakout Area(s)This office center features breakout rooms/areas to accomodate small meetings and collaborative work.
- Copy and Printing Facilities
- Management Team OnsiteThis office center has onsite management staff to assist with any concerns you may have or assistance you may require.
- Mail Handling ServicesReceive your mail at this address and have it professionally handled.
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- Phone Answering ServicesProfessional answering service for your business' incoming calls.
- IT / Telecomms
- Shared Internet AccessShared Internet Access (SIA) is available at this office center.
- Intercom AccessThis office center features intercom access.
- Services & Amenities
- Boardroom(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional boardrooms.
- Cleaning ServicesThis office center subscribes to a commercial cleaning service, ensuring your work environment is always tidy and professional.
- Conference Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional conference rooms.
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis office center features kitchen facilities, offering an added convenience for those that want to bring lunch to work or have tea and coffee.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Training Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional training rooms.
- Workspace Features
- Access to Other Centers in the USACompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers across the US.
- Access to Other International CentersCompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers worldwide.
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Near a Commuter Rail StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a commuter rail station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Near a Metro/Subway StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a metro or subway station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Hot Desk SolutionsHot desking is an organized way to let multiple workers use a single physical work station or surface during different time periods.
This office space on Mutual of New York/MONY Tower, 1740 Broadway, 15th Fl, Central Park South, Midtown, Manhattan, NYC is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
Mutual of New York/MONY Tower, 1740 Broadway, 15th Fl, Central Park South, Midtown, Manhattan office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Central Heating System
- Male & Female Restrooms
- Admin & Secretarial Services
- Breakout Area(s)
- Copy and Printing Facilities
- Management Team Onsite
- Mail Handling Services
- Reception / Lobby Area
- Phone Answering Services
- Shared Internet Access
- Intercom Access
- Cleaning Services
- Conference Room(s)
- Kitchen Facilities
- Meeting Room(s)
- Training Room(s)
- Access to Other Centers in the USA
- Access to Other International Centers
- City Center Location
- Near a Commuter Rail Station
- Near a Metro/Subway Station
- Furnished Workspace
- Hot Desk Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in NYC.
You might also be interested in these NYC Business Locations
It is a Coworking space created by Lawyers for Lawyers. Under the leadership of industry leading attorneys and legal executives, this team is a leading source of intelligent information for Lawyers... Read More >>
This location is a brand new mixed-used building located on the border of East Williamsburg and Bushwick. The building provides open layout coworking, private offices, conference rooms, meeting and... Read More >>