648 Broadway, NoHo, Downtown, ManhattanCall now: 1-877-693-6433
Featuring uniquely NoHo alley views onto Bond Street and room for a small or large team, this contemporary and fully functional corporate workspace environment will inspire the creativity and proficiency of all prospective business clients and enable them to do your best work and achieve goals with ease. Utilize the glass boards to get the job done with the team and take advantage of the privacy setting to really focus on work. This space also has a small lounge to break away to when you need the break and want to cool off, in addition to offering the chance to host less formal business activities and functions.
About the office location
Located just off the city, this space is secluded to the typical New York City rush. With a private office and more private space, you can get the best of both worlds. There is quick access to the underground subways and the main trains are only a couple of miles away. Enjoy the dining options and head to the city for the New York atmosphere. The locality is a vibrant and exceptionally well connected district within this part of the city itself and is serviced by an extensive variety of frequent and convenient transportation services in operation.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- Elevator AccessThis commercial property features elevator access to other floors.
- Business Support
- Admin & Secretarial ServicesCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to utilize the professional admin support and secretarial services on offer.
- Breakout Area(s)This office center features breakout rooms/areas to accomodate small meetings and collaborative work.
- IT / Telecomms
- Wi-FiThis office center features wireless internet connectivity.
- Building Access 24/7Secure 24/7 access makes it possible to work flexibly, at times that suit you.
- Workspace Features
- Near a Commuter Rail StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a commuter rail station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Near a Metro/Subway StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a metro or subway station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Open Floor Plan This office center features an open floor plan, providing you with a relaxed, collaborative environment in which to work.
This office space on 648 Broadway, NoHo, Downtown, Manhattan, NYC is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
648 Broadway, NoHo, Downtown, Manhattan office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Elevator Access
- Admin & Secretarial Services
- Breakout Area(s)
- Building Access 24/7
- Near a Commuter Rail Station
- Near a Metro/Subway Station
- Short Term Rental
- Furnished Workspace
- Open Floor Plan
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in NYC.
You might also be interested in these NYC Business Locations
It is a Coworking space created by Lawyers for Lawyers. Under the leadership of industry leading attorneys and legal executives, this team is a leading source of intelligent information for Lawyers... Read More >>
This location is a brand new mixed-used building located on the border of East Williamsburg and Bushwick. The building provides open layout coworking, private offices, conference rooms, meeting and... Read More >>