Bank of America Building, 44 Wall Street, 12th Fl, ManhattanCall now: 1-877-693-6433
Between the Bank of America building's fully furnished office space that can fit up to ten people, and an array of modern conference rooms, this building is perfect for newer companies or businesses who have experienced a recent rapid growth and are looking for office space rental in a prime Manhattan location.
With over 30,00 square feet, this Bank of America building business center features; 94 offices, four conference rooms, an array of lounges, innovative technology tailored to up and coming businesses, and even a 24-hour staff that members are encouraged to use as resources throughout the day.
The executive center's 24-hour staff are equipped with professional business skills and trained to help with all your technology, business, and security needs. So, you won't have to worry about outsourcing immediate help for something that this center's 24-hour staff can easily accommodate and help you with. In addition to the 24-hour staff, the building is equipped with a virtual doorman, therefore you will never have to worry about security and safety ever again.
The rental rates for office space at this Bank of America business center are all-inclusive. In other words, the rental rate includes all fees and charges, including; exclusive access to lounges, kitchens, pantries, and vending machines, 24-hour staff, a virtual doorman, and other exclusive amenities and innovative technology.
About the office location
Located at 44 Wall Street, the Bank of America building is one of the most popular high-rises in the Financial District. This commercial office space has a brown brick design that perfectly plays into the neo-classicism architectural style, which means it's easy to be excited to head into your office for the day.
This building is just a few steps away from three major subway stations: Wall Street (2, 3, 4, & 5), Broad Street (J & Z), and Rector Street (1, R, & W). Not only does this mean that it makes your commute immensely easier, but it means you have the ability to explore the rest of New York City at the tip of your fingers.
Since this building is in the middle of the Financial District, you have numerous shops, bars, and restaurants to choose from to grab lunch with coworkers or grab drinks after work. Not to mention that this building is practically right next to the famous New York Stock Exchange building! So, your office will have gorgeous views of the sunny Manhattan skyline, specifically the history and popularity of the Lower East Side.
Between its iconic location, stunning furnished offices with views of Downtown Manhattan, and countless amenities, the Bank of America building truly offers some of the best offices for companies, and even independent professionals. So, stop dreading heading into your dark, cold, and confined office, and check out 44 Wall Street today!
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- Business Support
- Admin & Secretarial ServicesCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to utilize the professional admin support and secretarial services on offer.
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- Phone Answering ServicesProfessional answering service for your business' incoming calls.
- IT / Telecomms
- Audio Visual EquipmentCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center have access to audio visual equipment.
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- IT Support AvailableTechnical support is available, and can help with your computer, networking and communications set up and maintenance.
- Building Access 24/7Secure 24/7 access makes it possible to work flexibly, at times that suit you.
- Security System and Intruder DetectionThis commercial property features a security system for intruder detection.
- Services & Amenities
- Conference Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional conference rooms.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Near a Commuter Rail StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a commuter rail station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Near a Metro/Subway StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a metro or subway station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Contemporary BuildingThis office center is in a contemporary building, giving your visitors an impression of modern professionalism.
- Unbranded OfficesThis office center features unbranded offices, providing you with the ability to brand your workspace how you want.
- Virtual Office SolutionsA virtual office provides a business address and/or phone and mail handling services. Some virtual office providers will also offer day office rental, hot desking, meeting rooms, and other facilities or amenities. Virtual offices may be offered by business centers that also offer monthly rental of executive suites, private and shared workspace and coworking spaces.
This office space on Bank of America Building, 44 Wall Street, 12th Fl, Manhattan, NYC is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
Bank of America Building, 44 Wall Street, 12th Fl, Manhattan office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Admin & Secretarial Services
- Reception / Lobby Area
- Phone Answering Services
- Audio Visual Equipment
- High Speed Broadband Access
- IT Support Available
- Building Access 24/7
- Security System and Intruder Detection
- Conference Room(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- City Center Location
- Near a Commuter Rail Station
- Near a Metro/Subway Station
- Contemporary Building
- Unbranded Offices
- Virtual Office Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in NYC.
You might also be interested in these NYC Business Locations
A 17-story tower in a strategic Queens Boulevard location, this is one of the borough's most prestigious sites – a professional space with a large, impressive lobby and dark-tinted windows for your... Read More >>
This industrial-style building has been designed and furnished with collaboration in mind. This unique space is perfect for those who do not want a standard office, those who want to meet other... Read More >>