757 3rd Ave, 20th & 21st Fl, Turtle Bay, Midtown East, ManhattanCall now: 1-877-693-6433
This is a Class A building with a newly renovated Art Deco style lobby. The center provides 23,000 sq ft of furnished office space and team rooms on the 20th and 21st floor. It features elegant business décor with a stylish reception area, modern kitchen setup with lounge, four conference rooms with LCD televisions and projector screens and executive suites with executive furniture including desk, chair, guest chairs and file cabinet. Well-lit offices offer panoramic views of Midtown and the East River. This location offers excellent access to Grand Central and most major subway lines. Rent includes all furniture, utilities, cleaning and maintenance.
About the office location
Just steps from the Grand Central terminal, and an extensive multitude of major transportation hubs with incredible views of the world renowned and commercially significant Midtown Manhattan district, including the East River. Located in central Manhattan, this building has numerous world-class restaurants in close proximity to the building itself and these are conveniently situated just steps away from the lobby. It is surrounded by fine shopping, prestigious hotels, banks and many other business amenities.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- Business Support
- Admin & Secretarial ServicesCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to utilize the professional admin support and secretarial services on offer.
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- Phone Answering ServicesProfessional answering service for your business' incoming calls.
- IT / Telecomms
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- IT Support AvailableTechnical support is available, and can help with your computer, networking and communications set up and maintenance.
- Wi-FiThis office center features wireless internet connectivity.
- Building Access 24/7Secure 24/7 access makes it possible to work flexibly, at times that suit you.
- Day/Night SecurityThis commercial property features security 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Services & Amenities
- Onsite Cafe / RestaurantThis commercial property features a onsite cafe / restaurant, making it easy to grab a bite to eat or have lunch meetings.
- Conference Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional conference rooms.
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis office center features kitchen facilities, offering an added convenience for those that want to bring lunch to work or have tea and coffee.
- Lounge Area(s)This office center features lounge areas for break times, small meetings and collaborative work.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- Access to Other Centers in the USACompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers across the US.
- Near a Commuter Rail StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a commuter rail station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Near a Metro/Subway StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a metro or subway station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Contemporary BuildingThis office center is in a contemporary building, giving your visitors an impression of modern professionalism.
- Virtual Office SolutionsA virtual office provides a business address and/or phone and mail handling services. Some virtual office providers will also offer day office rental, hot desking, meeting rooms, and other facilities or amenities. Virtual offices may be offered by business centers that also offer monthly rental of executive suites, private and shared workspace and coworking spaces.
This office space on 757 3rd Ave, 20th & 21st Fl, Turtle Bay, Midtown East, Manhattan, NYC is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
757 3rd Ave, 20th & 21st Fl, Turtle Bay, Midtown East, Manhattan office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Admin & Secretarial Services
- Reception / Lobby Area
- Phone Answering Services
- High Speed Broadband Access
- IT Support Available
- Building Access 24/7
- Day/Night Security
- Onsite Cafe / Restaurant
- Conference Room(s)
- Kitchen Facilities
- Lounge Area(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- Access to Other Centers in the USA
- Near a Commuter Rail Station
- Near a Metro/Subway Station
- Furnished Workspace
- Contemporary Building
- Virtual Office Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in NYC.
You might also be interested in these NYC Business Locations
It is a Coworking space created by Lawyers for Lawyers. Under the leadership of industry leading attorneys and legal executives, this team is a leading source of intelligent information for Lawyers... Read More >>
This location is a brand new mixed-used building located on the border of East Williamsburg and Bushwick. The building provides open layout coworking, private offices, conference rooms, meeting and... Read More >>