747 Third Avenue, ManhattanCall now: 1-877-693-6433
This strikingly modern center occupies a prime position in the historic Turtle Bay area of sought-after Midtown Manhattan close to Grand Central Terminal. It is a fabulous corporate location, rich in talent and business amenities. The high-end building features a distinctive brushed stainless steel and painted glass entrance, which provides dramatic entry to the stainless steel and white marble reception with security turnstile access. The center is on the first floor and features bright offices with many windows and light, and is accessed by full-height double-glass entry doors. Corporate neighbors include international and national companies in the finance sector, several in general trading, real estate and creative industries such as publishing.
About the office location
As well as Grand Central, the center is close to major subway lines and buses, with strategic road and heliport access to major New York Airports.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) CompliantThis office center is compliant with the The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), which was enacted to prohibit discrimination against persons with disabilities in employment and in access to public entities and accommodations.
- Double Paned WindowsReduces noise and heat/cold from outside. Double-paned windows have two sheets of glass in a window frame separated by a small space to provide insulation. The small space between window panes is filled with insulating gas to further increase insulation.
- Elevator AccessThis commercial property features elevator access to other floors.
- Raised FloorA slightly higher floor is constructed above the building's original concrete slab floor, leaving the open space created between the two for wiring or cooling infrastructure.
- Shower FacilitiesThis office center features onsite showers allowing you to feel fresh and professional even after cycling into work or taking an exercise class during your lunch break.
- Drop Down CeilingsA safety feature, approved drop out ceilings allow the installation of a dropped ceiling beneath existing fire sprinklers using light-weight heat sensitive tiles designed to fall from the dropped ceiling suspension grid in the event of a fire, allowing the sprinklers to do their work.
- IT / Telecomms
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- Video Conference FacilitiesThis office center has professional videoconferencing facilities available to make communicating with other companies and branches seamless.
- VoicemailThis office center features a centralized electronic system that can store messages from telephone callers.
- Building Access 24/7Secure 24/7 access makes it possible to work flexibly, at times that suit you.
- Services & Amenities
- Onsite ParkingThis commercial property features onsite parking.
- Lounge Area(s)This office center features lounge areas for break times, small meetings and collaborative work.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- Business ParkThis commercial property benefits from being in a business park setting.
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Virtual Office SolutionsA virtual office provides a business address and/or phone and mail handling services. Some virtual office providers will also offer day office rental, hot desking, meeting rooms, and other facilities or amenities. Virtual offices may be offered by business centers that also offer monthly rental of executive suites, private and shared workspace and coworking spaces.
This office space on 747 Third Avenue, Manhattan, NYC is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
747 Third Avenue, Manhattan office space quick amenity list
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) Compliant
- Double Paned Windows
- Elevator Access
- Raised Floor
- Shower Facilities
- Drop Down Ceilings
- High Speed Broadband Access
- Video Conference Facilities
- Building Access 24/7
- Onsite Parking
- Lounge Area(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- Business Park
- City Center Location
- Virtual Office Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in NYC.
You might also be interested in these NYC Business Locations
A 17-story tower in a strategic Queens Boulevard location, this is one of the borough’s most prestigious sites – a professional space with a large, impressive lobby and dark-tinted windows for... Read More >>
This industrial-style building has been designed and furnished with collaboration in mind. This unique space is perfect for those who do not want a standard office, those who want to meet other... Read More >>