524 Broadway, SoHo, Downtown, ManhattanCall now: 972-913-2742
This state-of-the-art workspace is kitted out with everything you could need, occupying five floors, this space offers a collaborative and productive atmosphere, the best place on Broadway to get your work done. Offering great amenities such as private meeting rooms, extensive collaborative lounge areas and kitchen space which come fully kitted out with drinks such as fruit infused water and micro-roasted coffee. The space also has phone booths, ideal for making group calls as well as conference rooms, perfect for those more formal client meetings. There are also weekly events such as happy hour, classes and workshops for the workers that use the space, great for drumming up even more collaborative ideas.
About the office location
Located in the heart of Soho, this workspace is perfectly situated in a 11-story building dating back to 1902, with elegant stonework creating a beautiful eclectic atmosphere. Situated on a prominent corner of Broadway, you will have excellent access to everything the area has to offer such as fine-dining restaurants, chic coffee houses and the theatres of Broadway. Furthermore there is fantastic transport inks with Prince Street Subway and Spring Street stations just a block away, as well as Broadway-Lafayette station just a little bit further giving access to lines 4,6,B,D,F,M,N,Q and R, perfect for getting anywhere and everything in the city. Moreover there is a garage parking lot just a few blocks over from the workspace, making it the perfect location for those who wish to drive in.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) CompliantThis office center is compliant with the The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), which was enacted to prohibit discrimination against persons with disabilities in employment and in access to public entities and accommodations.
- Double Paned WindowsReduces noise and heat/cold from outside. Double-paned windows have two sheets of glass in a window frame separated by a small space to provide insulation. The small space between window panes is filled with insulating gas to further increase insulation.
- Elevator AccessThis commercial property features elevator access to other floors.
- Male & Female RestroomsThis commercial property has designated restrooms for male and female tenants and visitors.
- Business Support
- Admin & Secretarial ServicesCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to utilize the professional admin support and secretarial services on offer.
- Copy CenterCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional copy center.
- Mail Handling ServicesReceive your mail at this address and have it professionally handled.
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- IT / Telecomms
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- Wi-FiThis office center features wireless internet connectivity.
- Services & Amenities
- Cleaning ServicesThis office center subscribes to a commercial cleaning service, ensuring your work environment is always tidy and professional.
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis office center features kitchen facilities, offering an added convenience for those that want to bring lunch to work or have tea and coffee.
- Lounge Area(s)This office center features lounge areas for break times, small meetings and collaborative work.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Near a Commuter Rail StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a commuter rail station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Near a Metro/Subway StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a metro or subway station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Hot Desk SolutionsHot desking is an organized way to let multiple workers use a single physical work station or surface during different time periods.
- Contemporary BuildingThis office center is in a contemporary building, giving your visitors an impression of modern professionalism.
- Open Floor Plan This office center features an open floor plan, providing you with a relaxed, collaborative environment in which to work.
This office space on 524 Broadway, SoHo, Downtown, Manhattan, NYC is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 972-913-2742 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
524 Broadway, SoHo, Downtown, Manhattan office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) Compliant
- Double Paned Windows
- Elevator Access
- Male & Female Restrooms
- Admin & Secretarial Services
- Copy Center
- Mail Handling Services
- Reception / Lobby Area
- High Speed Broadband Access
- Cleaning Services
- Kitchen Facilities
- Lounge Area(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- City Center Location
- Near a Commuter Rail Station
- Near a Metro/Subway Station
- Short Term Rental
- Furnished Workspace
- Hot Desk Solutions
- Contemporary Building
- Open Floor Plan
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in NYC.
You might also be interested in these NYC Business Locations
It is a Coworking space created by Lawyers for Lawyers. Under the leadership of industry leading attorneys and legal executives, this team is a leading source of intelligent information for Lawyers... Read More >>
This location is a brand new mixed-used building located on the border of East Williamsburg and Bushwick. The building provides open layout coworking, private offices, conference rooms, meeting and... Read More >>