Cunard Building, 25 Broadway, Financial District, Downtown, ManhattanCall now: 972-913-2742
Situated in a stunning landmark 1920s building, this workspace is the perfect location for those who want to stand out from the crowd. With an elaborate lobby area your clients and guests can be welcomed and instantly be impressed. Featuring domed ceilings, carved columns and murals by the artist Ezra Winter, this is an impressive entrance, perfect for your new New York office. There are three open floors, providing a relaxed yet motivating environment, ideal for having the most productive day. There are many great on-site amenities including a bike store, arcade room and ball court, perfect for blowing off steam on your lunch break as well as building relations with the other occupants of the space. Moreover there is a fully stocked refresh area with tea, micro-roasted coffee and fruit infused water.
About the office location
Located in the Financial District in lower Manhattan, this centre is the perfect location with immediate access to everything you could need. Overlooking one of the cities most famous icons, the Charging Bull, this is a great central hub, perfect for your business. There are tons of bars and restaurants just a few blocks away on Stone Street, along with many coffee houses, retail shops and hotels. Furthermore there is great public transport links via bus or subway, providing access to all over the city.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) CompliantThis office center is compliant with the The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), which was enacted to prohibit discrimination against persons with disabilities in employment and in access to public entities and accommodations.
- Double Paned WindowsReduces noise and heat/cold from outside. Double-paned windows have two sheets of glass in a window frame separated by a small space to provide insulation. The small space between window panes is filled with insulating gas to further increase insulation.
- Elevator AccessThis commercial property features elevator access to other floors.
- Male & Female RestroomsThis commercial property has designated restrooms for male and female tenants and visitors.
- Business Support
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- IT / Telecomms
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- Wi-FiThis office center features wireless internet connectivity.
- Services & Amenities
- Cleaning ServicesThis office center subscribes to a commercial cleaning service, ensuring your work environment is always tidy and professional.
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis office center features kitchen facilities, offering an added convenience for those that want to bring lunch to work or have tea and coffee.
- Lounge Area(s)This office center features lounge areas for break times, small meetings and collaborative work.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Near a Metro/Subway StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a metro or subway station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Hot Desk SolutionsHot desking is an organized way to let multiple workers use a single physical work station or surface during different time periods.
- Contemporary BuildingThis office center is in a contemporary building, giving your visitors an impression of modern professionalism.
- Open Floor Plan This office center features an open floor plan, providing you with a relaxed, collaborative environment in which to work.
This office space on Cunard Building, 25 Broadway, Financial District, Downtown, Manhattan, NYC is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 972-913-2742 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
Cunard Building, 25 Broadway, Financial District, Downtown, Manhattan office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) Compliant
- Double Paned Windows
- Elevator Access
- Male & Female Restrooms
- Reception / Lobby Area
- High Speed Broadband Access
- Cleaning Services
- Kitchen Facilities
- Lounge Area(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- City Center Location
- Near a Metro/Subway Station
- Short Term Rental
- Furnished Workspace
- Hot Desk Solutions
- Contemporary Building
- Open Floor Plan
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in NYC.
You might also be interested in these NYC Business Locations
This location is a brand new mixed-used building located on the border of East Williamsburg and Bushwick. The building provides open layout coworking, private offices, conference rooms, meeting and... Read More >>
With private office suites, gorgeous event space, artistically curated conference rooms and a state-of-the-art recording studio planned - this exquisitely furnished and technologically sophisticated... Read More >>