Morton Building, 116 Nassau St, Financial District, Downtown, ManhattanCall now: 972-913-2742
The Morton Building is a 12 story high-rise office building situated at 116 Nassau St in the heart of the Financial District in Downtown Manhattan. This vibrant business center provides dedicated coworking desks, virtual office solutions and furnished private offices for teams of up to 9 people.
This space offers a full range of premium amenities including high-speed WiFi, modern kitchens stocked with complimentary coffee and tea, and tech-enabled conference and meeting rooms. Additional perks include access to the member network, fitness and health events through a wellness program, discounts for local dining and shopping options, and more.
About the office location
This modern New York City location is in the heart of the Financial District. With convenient access to public transportation, amazing restaurants nearby and not far from the buzz of City Hall, this center is the perfect home for your growing business. Fulton Street Subway Staion is just a minutes' walk from the center, and the Grand Central Terminal is a direct 15-minute subway ride away. Both JFK International Airport (JFK) and Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR) are within an hours drive from the location.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- CarpetingThis office center features carpeting.
- Central Heating SystemThis office center features a central heating system for your comfort.
- Elevator AccessThis commercial property features elevator access to other floors.
- Drop Down CeilingsA safety feature, approved drop out ceilings allow the installation of a dropped ceiling beneath existing fire sprinklers using light-weight heat sensitive tiles designed to fall from the dropped ceiling suspension grid in the event of a fire, allowing the sprinklers to do their work.
- Unisex RestroomsThis commercial property has unisex restrooms for tenants and visitors.
- Business Support
- Admin & Secretarial ServicesCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to utilize the professional admin support and secretarial services on offer.
- Mail Handling ServicesReceive your mail at this address and have it professionally handled.
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- IT / Telecomms
- IT Support AvailableTechnical support is available, and can help with your computer, networking and communications set up and maintenance.
- VOIPVoice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) is an inexpensive and convenient technology that allows you to make voice calls using a broadband Internet connection instead of a regular phone line.
- Wi-FiThis office center features wireless internet connectivity.
- Building Access 24/7Secure 24/7 access makes it possible to work flexibly, at times that suit you.
- Day/Night SecurityThis commercial property features security 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Security System and Intruder DetectionThis commercial property features a security system for intruder detection.
- Services & Amenities
- Boardroom(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional boardrooms.
- Cleaning ServicesThis office center subscribes to a commercial cleaning service, ensuring your work environment is always tidy and professional.
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis office center features kitchen facilities, offering an added convenience for those that want to bring lunch to work or have tea and coffee.
- Lounge Area(s)This office center features lounge areas for break times, small meetings and collaborative work.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- Access to Other Centers in the USACompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers across the US.
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Near a Commuter Rail StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a commuter rail station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Near a Metro/Subway StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a metro or subway station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Company and Lobby SignageThis building features tenants' corporate signage and branding.
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Historic BuildingThis office center is in a historic building, providing you with an easily recognizable business address.
- Virtual Office SolutionsA virtual office provides a business address and/or phone and mail handling services. Some virtual office providers will also offer day office rental, hot desking, meeting rooms, and other facilities or amenities. Virtual offices may be offered by business centers that also offer monthly rental of executive suites, private and shared workspace and coworking spaces.
This office space on Morton Building, 116 Nassau St, Financial District, Downtown, Manhattan, NYC is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 972-913-2742 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
Morton Building, 116 Nassau St, Financial District, Downtown, Manhattan office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Central Heating System
- Elevator Access
- Drop Down Ceilings
- Unisex Restrooms
- Admin & Secretarial Services
- Mail Handling Services
- Reception / Lobby Area
- IT Support Available
- Building Access 24/7
- Day/Night Security
- Security System and Intruder Detection
- Cleaning Services
- Kitchen Facilities
- Lounge Area(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- Access to Other Centers in the USA
- City Center Location
- Near a Commuter Rail Station
- Near a Metro/Subway Station
- Company and Lobby Signage
- Short Term Rental
- Furnished Workspace
- Historic Building
- Virtual Office Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in NYC.
You might also be interested in these NYC Business Locations
This location is a brand new mixed-used building located on the border of East Williamsburg and Bushwick. The building provides open layout coworking, private offices, conference rooms, meeting and... Read More >>
With private office suites, gorgeous event space, artistically curated conference rooms and a state-of-the-art recording studio planned - this exquisitely furnished and technologically sophisticated... Read More >>