1923 Washington Ave, Old Sixth Ward Historic DistrictCall now: 972-913-2742
This Historic Washington Avenue building has been converted into a modern, tech heavy flexible office space/co-working space that is perfect for professionals, small teams, and corporate 2nd offices. It's conveniently located just minutes between The Heights, Montrose, and Downtown in growing live-work hub on Washington Avenue. The office suite facility offers free parking, blazing dedicated fiber local craft coffee, and so much more. The space is equipped with 25+ private office suites, open collaborative space, charming hospitality coffee bar, private phone booths, meeting rooms, and huddles.
About the office location
Location is nestled conveniently between The Heights, Montrose and Downtown - just minutes from each. With roots back to the 1920's, this Old Sixth Ward Historic District building boasts with warm energy and carefully preserved character - now with a modern office uplift. Located across the street from B&B Butchers, TacoDeli, and Platypus Brewing and 1/3 mile from Buffalo Bayou Trails entrance. Tantalizing location for the live-work lifestyle. Abundant on-site and off-site parking available to members at no cost making it a great permanent or touch-down space for professionals and teams doing business in Houston. Minutes from I-45 and I-10 onramps & HOV/Express lane entrances and quick access to Allen/Memorial.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- Modern LightingThis office center features modern lighting, providing a pleasant aesthetic and saving on electricity costs.
- Central Heating SystemThis office center features a central heating system for your comfort.
- Business Support
- Breakout Area(s)This office center features breakout rooms/areas to accomodate small meetings and collaborative work.
- Copy and Printing Facilities
- Management Team OnsiteThis office center has onsite management staff to assist with any concerns you may have or assistance you may require.
- Mail Handling ServicesReceive your mail at this address and have it professionally handled.
- Phone Answering ServicesProfessional answering service for your business' incoming calls.
- IT / Telecomms
- Audio Visual EquipmentCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center have access to audio visual equipment.
- CAT 6 Cabling or AboveEthernet Cable for high speed networking. Category 6 cable is a standardized twisted pair cable for Ethernet.
- Dedicated Internet AccessDedicated Internet Access (DIA) is available at this office center.
- Shared Internet AccessShared Internet Access (SIA) is available at this office center.
- Video Conference FacilitiesThis office center has professional videoconferencing facilities available to make communicating with other companies and branches seamless.
- VoicemailThis office center features a centralized electronic system that can store messages from telephone callers.
- Security System and Intruder DetectionThis commercial property features a security system for intruder detection.
- Services & Amenities
- Onsite Cafe / RestaurantThis commercial property features a onsite cafe / restaurant, making it easy to grab a bite to eat or have lunch meetings.
- Cleaning ServicesThis office center subscribes to a commercial cleaning service, ensuring your work environment is always tidy and professional.
- Conference Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional conference rooms.
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis office center features kitchen facilities, offering an added convenience for those that want to bring lunch to work or have tea and coffee.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Onsite ParkingThis commercial property features onsite parking.
- Workspace Features
- Company and Lobby SignageThis building features tenants' corporate signage and branding.
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Hot Desk SolutionsHot desking is an organized way to let multiple workers use a single physical work station or surface during different time periods.
This office space on 1923 Washington Ave, Old Sixth Ward Historic District, Houston is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 972-913-2742 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
1923 Washington Ave, Old Sixth Ward Historic District office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Modern Lighting
- Central Heating System
- Breakout Area(s)
- Copy and Printing Facilities
- Management Team Onsite
- Mail Handling Services
- Phone Answering Services
- Audio Visual Equipment
- CAT 6 Cabling or Above
- Dedicated Internet Access
- Shared Internet Access
- Video Conference Facilities
- Security System and Intruder Detection
- Onsite Cafe / Restaurant
- Cleaning Services
- Conference Room(s)
- Kitchen Facilities
- Meeting Room(s)
- Onsite Parking
- Company and Lobby Signage
- Short Term Rental
- Furnished Workspace
- Hot Desk Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Houston.
You might also be interested in these Houston Business Locations
The property is comprised of two adjoined, four-story office buildings with an adjoined two-story parking garage and ample surface parking. Both buildings have large, roomy atrium lobbies with 8' by... Read More >>
Originally built in 1966, this recently renovated two-story office building is located in the heart of Clear Lake just minutes from I-45, Bay Area Blvd, the Kemah Boardwalk, and Johnson Space Center.... Read More >>