2001 Addison Street, Suite 300Call now: 1-877-693-6433
This tech-powered, fully furnished office space in downtown Berkeley is the ideal place for you to base your business, whether you have a start-up or a Fortune 500 company. This bright, professional environment is perfect to keep you work focused. Offering fully-equipped private executive suites and shared open-plan office space, this business center has loads to offer. With meeting rooms at your disposal and a business lounge, perfect for team catch-ups this center has fantastic on-site facilities. Furthermore there are client appreciation events held regularly at the center which is ideal for networking with other professionals from a range of industries that all operate within the center.
About the office location
Located in central Berkeley, surrounded by the rich, vibrant culture, this business center is ideally located. Situated less than a mile from The University of California and all the restaurants and entertainment this institution brings all within walking distance of the center, ideal for treating clients to dinner and evenings out. Furthermore the center is located right by the BART train line, perfect for commuting. There are also great amenities such as The Nash Hotel right across the street and Oakland International Airport just 25 minutes away.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) CompliantThis office center is compliant with the The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), which was enacted to prohibit discrimination against persons with disabilities in employment and in access to public entities and accommodations.
- Double Paned WindowsReduces noise and heat/cold from outside. Double-paned windows have two sheets of glass in a window frame separated by a small space to provide insulation. The small space between window panes is filled with insulating gas to further increase insulation.
- Male & Female RestroomsThis commercial property has designated restrooms for male and female tenants and visitors.
- Business Support
- Admin & Secretarial ServicesCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to utilize the professional admin support and secretarial services on offer.
- IT / Telecomms
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- Wi-FiThis office center features wireless internet connectivity.
- Services & Amenities
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis office center features kitchen facilities, offering an added convenience for those that want to bring lunch to work or have tea and coffee.
- Lounge Area(s)This office center features lounge areas for break times, small meetings and collaborative work.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Contemporary BuildingThis office center is in a contemporary building, giving your visitors an impression of modern professionalism.
- Open Floor Plan This office center features an open floor plan, providing you with a relaxed, collaborative environment in which to work.
- Virtual Office SolutionsA virtual office provides a business address and/or phone and mail handling services. Some virtual office providers will also offer day office rental, hot desking, meeting rooms, and other facilities or amenities. Virtual offices may be offered by business centers that also offer monthly rental of executive suites, private and shared workspace and coworking spaces.
This office space on 2001 Addison Street, Suite 300, Berkeley is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
2001 Addison Street, Suite 300 office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) Compliant
- Double Paned Windows
- Male & Female Restrooms
- Admin & Secretarial Services
- High Speed Broadband Access
- Kitchen Facilities
- Lounge Area(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- City Center Location
- Short Term Rental
- Furnished Workspace
- Contemporary Building
- Open Floor Plan
- Virtual Office Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Berkeley.
You might also be interested in these Berkeley Business Locations
This stunning building has been transformed into a buzzing co-working space. This amenity-rich centre has every detail covered. Ample space is available in this vibrant centre and you can take... Read More >>
This center creates a dynamic and enthusiastic working environment, encouraging collaboration through weekly events and expansive lounge-working areas within the center. The unique interior design... Read More >>