Landmark Square, 111 W Ocean Blvd, Downtown CoreCall now: 1-877-693-6433
This center is located on the fourth floor of a fabulous building in downtown Long Beach. The 24-story property occupies the best location on Pine Avenue, near Lincoln Park, and offers breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean, the Queen Mary and Los Angeles. Visitors step in to an impressive and spacious granite lobby featuring work by local artists.
About the office location
The building, which is adjacent to many amenities including the restaurants for which the avenue is famous, is minutes from the Metro line that goes direct to downtown, the Long Beach Convention Center and Long Beach Airport. Noted for its container port and oil, hi-tech and aerospace industries, the city's major employers also include an aircraft manufacturer, the state University and healthcare companies. Corporations near the center specialize in law, accountancy, information technology, enterprise software and manufacturing solutions.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) CompliantThis office center is compliant with the The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), which was enacted to prohibit discrimination against persons with disabilities in employment and in access to public entities and accommodations.
- Double Paned WindowsReduces noise and heat/cold from outside. Double-paned windows have two sheets of glass in a window frame separated by a small space to provide insulation. The small space between window panes is filled with insulating gas to further increase insulation.
- Shower FacilitiesThis office center features onsite showers allowing you to feel fresh and professional even after cycling into work or taking an exercise class during your lunch break.
- Drop Down CeilingsA safety feature, approved drop out ceilings allow the installation of a dropped ceiling beneath existing fire sprinklers using light-weight heat sensitive tiles designed to fall from the dropped ceiling suspension grid in the event of a fire, allowing the sprinklers to do their work.
- Business Support
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- IT / Telecomms
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- Video Conference FacilitiesThis office center has professional videoconferencing facilities available to make communicating with other companies and branches seamless.
- VoicemailThis office center features a centralized electronic system that can store messages from telephone callers.
- Building Access 24/7Secure 24/7 access makes it possible to work flexibly, at times that suit you.
- Services & Amenities
- Onsite ParkingThis commercial property features onsite parking.
- Lounge Area(s)This office center features lounge areas for break times, small meetings and collaborative work.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- Business ParkThis commercial property benefits from being in a business park setting.
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Virtual Office SolutionsA virtual office provides a business address and/or phone and mail handling services. Some virtual office providers will also offer day office rental, hot desking, meeting rooms, and other facilities or amenities. Virtual offices may be offered by business centers that also offer monthly rental of executive suites, private and shared workspace and coworking spaces.
This office space on Landmark Square, 111 W Ocean Blvd, Downtown Core, Long Beach is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
Landmark Square, 111 W Ocean Blvd, Downtown Core office space quick amenity list
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) Compliant
- Double Paned Windows
- Shower Facilities
- Drop Down Ceilings
- Reception / Lobby Area
- High Speed Broadband Access
- Video Conference Facilities
- Building Access 24/7
- Onsite Parking
- Lounge Area(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- Business Park
- City Center Location
- Furnished Workspace
- Virtual Office Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Long Beach.
You might also be interested in these Long Beach Business Locations
This 17,200 square foot business center is housed in an area mirrored glass landmark building. This building is a 7-story Class A office tower that underwent an entire renovation of all common areas,... Read More >>
The building boasts a newly remodelled marbled entry way, providing tenants with an elegant, corporate environment. A Marriott Hotel and the Tamaris Restaurant add to the appeal of this location.... Read More >>