500 East 'E' StreetCall now: 1-877-693-6433
This centre is just a few steps from your door, located in a residential neighborhood in this lovely southern California community, two blocks away from Downtown. This center can provide you with all the benefits of a downtown office without ever having to fight the Los Angeles traffic. Just a hop, skip and a jump from the Ontario L.A. Airport, this center can be your one-stop place to meet with out-of-town clients or just to get some work done away from the distractions of home. Comfortable, functional private offices, conference rooms, shared coworking spaces and free coffee on-site – what more could you ask for.
About the office location
Centrally located in Ontario, CA between the 10 and 60 freeways. Offering easy access to restaurants and shops. The metrolink is approximately 10 minutes' drive away. We have a beautiful building within the heart of Ontario's historical district, bringing a peaceful and serene atmosphere to your business.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- Business Support
- Admin & Secretarial ServicesCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to utilize the professional admin support and secretarial services on offer.
- Multilingual Staff and SupportThis office center employs staff that speak several languages. Please read the description above or call us for more details.
- Management Team OnsiteThis office center has onsite management staff to assist with any concerns you may have or assistance you may require.
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- Phone Answering ServicesProfessional answering service for your business' incoming calls.
- IT / Telecomms
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- VOIPVoice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) is an inexpensive and convenient technology that allows you to make voice calls using a broadband Internet connection instead of a regular phone line.
- Wi-FiThis office center features wireless internet connectivity.
- Building Access 24/7Secure 24/7 access makes it possible to work flexibly, at times that suit you.
- Intercom AccessThis office center features intercom access.
- Services & Amenities
- Onsite ParkingThis commercial property features onsite parking.
- Cleaning ServicesThis office center subscribes to a commercial cleaning service, ensuring your work environment is always tidy and professional.
- Conference Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional conference rooms.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Near a Commuter Rail StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a commuter rail station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Contemporary BuildingThis office center is in a contemporary building, giving your visitors an impression of modern professionalism.
- Unbranded OfficesThis office center features unbranded offices, providing you with the ability to brand your workspace how you want.
- Virtual Office SolutionsA virtual office provides a business address and/or phone and mail handling services. Some virtual office providers will also offer day office rental, hot desking, meeting rooms, and other facilities or amenities. Virtual offices may be offered by business centers that also offer monthly rental of executive suites, private and shared workspace and coworking spaces.
This office space on 500 East 'E' Street, Ontario is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
500 East 'E' Street office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Admin & Secretarial Services
- Multilingual Staff and Support
- Management Team Onsite
- Reception / Lobby Area
- Phone Answering Services
- High Speed Broadband Access
- Building Access 24/7
- Intercom Access
- Onsite Parking
- Cleaning Services
- Conference Room(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- City Center Location
- Near a Commuter Rail Station
- Short Term Rental
- Contemporary Building
- Unbranded Offices
- Virtual Office Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Ontario.
You might also be interested in these Ontario Business Locations
This location provides guests with an on site staff that works to support your office throughout the week. This space also provides cleaning crews that help around the clock to keep common areas,... Read More >>
This prestigious eight-storey tower features great views over a 40 ft high fountain and lake from its seventh-floor location. The building boasts grand formal granite lobbies, wide windows and... Read More >>