1440 G St NW, Downtown DCCall now: 972-913-2742
This exceptional and collective officespace, located in a prime location close to the White House, is fantastic for individuals that don't need to work in a conventional workspace. The property has a striking sky-lit atrium, that is stunningly designed and will wow any prospective clients that come through for meetings
Facilities such as comfy break-out areas and complimentary fruit infused water ensure you will have a fabulous working day. The workspace also has an on-site meditation room which means you will have access to a calming and relaxed break if need be.
Positioned at the core of Washington D.C, this workplace is the perfect location for any business wanting to make an impression. The center is located not far from the Monument, which you will be able to appreciate in all its glory from the roof top deck, as well as the beautiful city views.
About the office location
Situated in the heart of Washington D.C, this workspace is the perfect location for any business wanting to make an impression. With a wide variety of members from government relations to public affairs making this space their business hub. The center is located not far from the Monument, which you will be able to appreciate in all its glory from the roof top deck, as well as the beautiful city views. With a fantastic variety of eateries and stores close by, as well as Lafayette Park just a few blocks away, you can wander through the city enjoying your lunch hour. The center's access to transport is incredibly desirable with the Metro Center Station just a few minutes walk away and a bus stop right outside of the building.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- Elevator AccessThis commercial property features elevator access to other floors.
- Male & Female RestroomsThis commercial property has designated restrooms for male and female tenants and visitors.
- Business Support
- Copy CenterCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional copy center.
- Management Team OnsiteThis office center has onsite management staff to assist with any concerns you may have or assistance you may require.
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- IT / Telecomms
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- Wi-FiThis office center features wireless internet connectivity.
- Services & Amenities
- Bicycle RacksThis commercial property features bicycle racks for those that prefer to ride to work.
- Boardroom(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional boardrooms.
- Cleaning ServicesThis office center subscribes to a commercial cleaning service, ensuring your work environment is always tidy and professional.
- Conference Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional conference rooms.
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis office center features kitchen facilities, offering an added convenience for those that want to bring lunch to work or have tea and coffee.
- Lounge Area(s)This office center features lounge areas for break times, small meetings and collaborative work.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- Access to Other Centers in the USACompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers across the US.
- Access to Other International CentersCompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers worldwide.
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Near a Commuter Rail StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a commuter rail station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Near a Metro/Subway StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a metro or subway station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Hot Desk SolutionsHot desking is an organized way to let multiple workers use a single physical work station or surface during different time periods.
- Unbranded OfficesThis office center features unbranded offices, providing you with the ability to brand your workspace how you want.
- Open Floor Plan This office center features an open floor plan, providing you with a relaxed, collaborative environment in which to work.
This office space on 1440 G St NW, Downtown DC, Washington DC is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 972-913-2742 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
More offices in Washington DC >>
1440 G St NW, Downtown DC office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Elevator Access
- Male & Female Restrooms
- Copy Center
- Management Team Onsite
- Reception / Lobby Area
- High Speed Broadband Access
- Bicycle Racks
- Cleaning Services
- Conference Room(s)
- Kitchen Facilities
- Lounge Area(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- Access to Other Centers in the USA
- Access to Other International Centers
- City Center Location
- Near a Commuter Rail Station
- Near a Metro/Subway Station
- Short Term Rental
- Furnished Workspace
- Hot Desk Solutions
- Unbranded Offices
- Open Floor Plan
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Washington DC.
You might also be interested in these Washington DC Business Locations
Located in a stunning new building in Eastern Market, this upcoming location in the Capitol Hill district is the perfect business space. The center combines private and shared workspaces with... Read More >>
1-4 Private offices (up to 1,255 sqft) in prime Eastern Market/Capitol Hill neighborhood available for sublet beginning Feb 1, 2020. Great for attorneys, lobbyists, start-ups, creatives, and... Read More >>
This flexible office space puts the clients in the centre of one of D.C.'s most artistic neighborhoods — home to the Atlas Performing Arts Centre and the annual H Street Festival. This brilliant... Read More >>