Bank of America Center, 23rd Fl, 390 N Orange Ave, OrlandoCall now: 972-913-2742
Providing you with a fantastic location in Orlando's Central Business District, these modern serviced offices are on the 23rd floor of the Bank of America Center. Completed in 1988, the 404-foot skyscraper at 390 N Orange Avenue, Orlando is one of the city's tallest buildings with 28 floors. Its unique Gothic-inspired spires also makes it one of the most recognizable landmarks along the city's skyline.
Move-in ready office spaces with between one and four workstations enjoy breathtaking views of the city, giving you a practical and comfortable workspace that is attractive and professional. Spaces in various layouts accommodate teams of different sizes, whether you are looking for a space for yourself or a larger private office for your team. Each of these 35 offices is fully furnished and includes internet and telephone connections.
Accessible 24-hours a day, this business center has everything you need to start or run a business. Day offices are available by the hour if you need extra room or just need a professional spot to work for the day. A reception area delivers a positive first impression and is staffed with friendly receptionists to greet visitors. There is also a cafe area with complimentary coffee and an inviting seating area for breaks.
Along with comfortable common areas, there are four dedicated meeting rooms with everything you need for your discussions. The latest audiovisual equipment and access to business equipment ensures your presentations, training courses, seminars and other meetings go on without a hitch. The business center also offers full supports, including administrative support for common tasks.
About the office location
Situated at 390 North Orange Avenue, serviced offices at the Bank of America Center are strategically located in the heart of Orlando. The downtown location is moments from the West Amelia Street exit of the I-4, providing you with easy access to and from destinations across Orlando and Central Florida. You are also a short walk from the LYNX Central station for SunRail commuter trains. Several bus routes also operate from the station.
Numerous amenities and services are at your doorstep when you rent office space at this leading business center. The Orange County Clerk of Courts building is steps from these offices, as is Lake Eola Park and St James Catholic Cathedral. You are also a short walk from fantastic eateries for lunch, work outings or business meetings.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- CarpetingThis office center features carpeting.
- Central Heating SystemThis office center features a central heating system for your comfort.
- Comfort Cooling SystemComfort cooling is designed to cool spaces primarily to create comfortable temperatures for occupants, and is widely used in residential and office buildings.
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) CompliantThis office center is compliant with the The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), which was enacted to prohibit discrimination against persons with disabilities in employment and in access to public entities and accommodations.
- Elevator AccessThis commercial property features elevator access to other floors.
- Shower FacilitiesThis office center features onsite showers allowing you to feel fresh and professional even after cycling into work or taking an exercise class during your lunch break.
- Male & Female RestroomsThis commercial property has designated restrooms for male and female tenants and visitors.
- Business Support
- Admin & Secretarial ServicesCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to utilize the professional admin support and secretarial services on offer.
- Banking FacilitiesThis commercial property features banking facilities.
- Copy CenterCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional copy center.
- Multilingual Staff and SupportThis office center employs staff that speak several languages. Please read the description above or call us for more details.
- Management Team OnsiteThis office center has onsite management staff to assist with any concerns you may have or assistance you may require.
- Mail Handling ServicesReceive your mail at this address and have it professionally handled.
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- Phone Answering ServicesProfessional answering service for your business' incoming calls.
- IT / Telecomms
- Audio Visual EquipmentCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center have access to audio visual equipment.
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- CAT 6 Cabling or AboveEthernet Cable for high speed networking. Category 6 cable is a standardized twisted pair cable for Ethernet.
- Integrated Services Digital Network (ISDN)ISDN allows the simultaneous digital transmission of voice, video, data and other network services over the telephone network.
- IT Support AvailableTechnical support is available, and can help with your computer, networking and communications set up and maintenance.
- VoicemailThis office center features a centralized electronic system that can store messages from telephone callers.
- VOIPVoice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) is an inexpensive and convenient technology that allows you to make voice calls using a broadband Internet connection instead of a regular phone line.
- Virtual Private Network (VPN)A convenient and more secure option for business, VPN is a method used to add security and privacy to private and public networks, like WiFi Hotspots and the Internet.
- Wi-FiThis office center features wireless internet connectivity.
- Building Access 24/7Secure 24/7 access makes it possible to work flexibly, at times that suit you.
- Day/Night SecurityThis commercial property features security 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Services & Amenities
- Cash MachineThis commercial property features an ATM, offering an added convenience.
- Bicycle RacksThis commercial property features bicycle racks for those that prefer to ride to work.
- Boardroom(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional boardrooms.
- Onsite Cafe / RestaurantThis commercial property features a onsite cafe / restaurant, making it easy to grab a bite to eat or have lunch meetings.
- Onsite ParkingThis commercial property features onsite parking.
- Secure Onsite ParkingThis commercial property features secure onsite parking.
- Catering ServicesThis office center offers, or can arrange, catering for meetings and events.
- Cleaning ServicesThis office center subscribes to a commercial cleaning service, ensuring your work environment is always tidy and professional.
- Conference Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional conference rooms.
- Cyber CafeThis building features a cafe that offers Internet access on its computers, or via Wi-Fi on patrons' computers.
- GymThis commercial property features a gym, making it easy for you to stay fit and healthy.
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis office center features kitchen facilities, offering an added convenience for those that want to bring lunch to work or have tea and coffee.
- Lounge Area(s)This office center features lounge areas for break times, small meetings and collaborative work.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Near a Commuter Rail StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a commuter rail station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Company and Lobby SignageThis building features tenants' corporate signage and branding.
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Contemporary BuildingThis office center is in a contemporary building, giving your visitors an impression of modern professionalism.
- Unbranded OfficesThis office center features unbranded offices, providing you with the ability to brand your workspace how you want.
- Open Floor Plan This office center features an open floor plan, providing you with a relaxed, collaborative environment in which to work.
- Virtual Office SolutionsA virtual office provides a business address and/or phone and mail handling services. Some virtual office providers will also offer day office rental, hot desking, meeting rooms, and other facilities or amenities. Virtual offices may be offered by business centers that also offer monthly rental of executive suites, private and shared workspace and coworking spaces.
This office space on Bank of America Center, 23rd Fl, 390 N Orange Ave, Orlando is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 972-913-2742 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
Bank of America Center, 23rd Fl, 390 N Orange Ave office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Central Heating System
- Comfort Cooling System
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) Compliant
- Elevator Access
- Shower Facilities
- Male & Female Restrooms
- Admin & Secretarial Services
- Banking Facilities
- Copy Center
- Multilingual Staff and Support
- Management Team Onsite
- Mail Handling Services
- Reception / Lobby Area
- Phone Answering Services
- Audio Visual Equipment
- High Speed Broadband Access
- CAT 6 Cabling or Above
- Integrated Services Digital Network (ISDN)
- IT Support Available
- Virtual Private Network (VPN)
- Building Access 24/7
- Day/Night Security
- Cash Machine
- Bicycle Racks
- Onsite Cafe / Restaurant
- Onsite Parking
- Secure Onsite Parking
- Catering Services
- Cleaning Services
- Conference Room(s)
- Cyber Cafe
- Kitchen Facilities
- Lounge Area(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- City Center Location
- Near a Commuter Rail Station
- Company and Lobby Signage
- Short Term Rental
- Furnished Workspace
- Contemporary Building
- Unbranded Offices
- Open Floor Plan
- Virtual Office Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Orlando.
You might also be interested in these Orlando Business Locations
Do you need a quiet place to work or a professional location to meet clients? Lovely private office space includes a desk and comes furnished and included in the rent! $650 per month plus conference... Read More >>
These office suites include reception services, furniture, phones with domestic long distance calls at no charge, Internet, directory listing, 24/7 access, all utilities, daily cleaning and much... Read More >>