Regions Bank Tower, 111 North Orange AvenueCall now: 972-913-2742
Also known as the Regions Bank Tower, 111 North Orange Avenue, Orlando is a spectacular commercial property offering easy access to everything Downtown Orlando has to offer. Completed in 1986, the 21-story office building is known locally as 'The Copper Whopper' because of its distinctive cladding and color.
Serviced offices at this leading business center benefit from stunning downtown views and resources that you rely on to succeed. These high-demand offices are available within a supportive working environment on the eighth floor. In addition to private offices that give you a dedicated space to work, the center has coworking alternatives within a shared workspace.
Customizable offices offer you plenty of flexibility to tailor layouts, furniture and decorations that reflect your own tastes and brand. Each of these furnished offices is provided with all-inclusive pricing to minimize surprises and unexpected costs. They are fully wired and connected to high-speed internet, giving you a move-in ready space. Flexible terms also make it easy to scale up your space as your business grows.
Whether you opt for a private or shared office, this business center delivers superb services that help you save and maximize profits. You can build your networks and learn from experts with regular events at the center. Friendly staff also provide reception and admin services to keep you on track. There are stylish and comfortable on-site meeting spaces, including conference rooms and a business lounge. On-site amenities include a well-equipped fitness center and a free shuttle bus service to quickly reach destinations throughout downtown. A well-stocked kitchen area is also available with modern appliances, television and inviting seating area.
About the office location
Serviced offices at 111 North Orange Avenue are centrally-located in Downtown Orlando. The modern high-rise is within walking distance of the LYNX Central and Church Street SunRail stations. It is a short drive from major routes in and out of the heart of the city, including Interstate 4 and the 408 expressway. Orlando International Airport is also 25 minutes away for travelers flying to or from domestic and international destinations.
Many of Downtown Orlando's landmarks and attractions are a short walk from this prestigious business center. Lake Eola, the Orange County Courthouse, City Hall and the Amway Center are all within easy reach. The downtown area is also home to a wonderful mix of amenities, from restaurants and bars to hotels and banks.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Male & Female RestroomsThis commercial property has designated restrooms for male and female tenants and visitors.
- IT / Telecomms
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- Wi-FiThis office center features wireless internet connectivity.
- Services & Amenities
- GymThis commercial property features a gym, making it easy for you to stay fit and healthy.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Open Floor Plan This office center features an open floor plan, providing you with a relaxed, collaborative environment in which to work.
This office space on Regions Bank Tower, 111 North Orange Avenue, Orlando is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 972-913-2742 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
Regions Bank Tower, 111 North Orange Avenue office space quick amenity list
- Male & Female Restrooms
- High Speed Broadband Access
- Meeting Room(s)
- Short Term Rental
- Furnished Workspace
- Open Floor Plan
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Orlando.
You might also be interested in these Orlando Business Locations
The 12001 Research Parkway building hosts prestigious tenants such as Cisco and General Dynamics in the highly desirable Research Park area of Orlando. Our office suites include reception services,... Read More >>
This business center occupies two suites of a low-rise building on a high-quality commercial development called the Quadrangle. It is conveniently located minutes from Orlando International Airport,... Read More >>