Angebilt Building, 37 North Orange Avenue, OrlandoCall now: 972-913-2742
Flexible office spaces at this executive business center help small businesses grow thanks to affordable pricing and essential resources. The center's cost-effective solutions give you a low cost office space that is designed to meet the unique needs of different clients.
These serviced offices are housed in the Angebilt Building, an 11-story building built between 1921 and 1923. Originally a hotel, the property now houses dining and retail space on the ground floor in addition to modern offices.
Options include work-ready private offices that are fully furnished and wired. These executive suites provide you with a comfortable full-time space to run your business. Each office is available with flexible short-term agreements. You can choose from a single-person office starting at 120 square feet to larger three-suite offices with more than 600 square feet. Access to meeting rooms, reception services, telephone answering, wired and wireless internet, and other convenient perks are included.
For entrepreneurs and businesses that want professional supports without investing in a physical space, there are virtual offices that let you put forward a professional image for less. Meeting spaces with the latest AV equipment for presentations and day offices are also available for rent on an hourly basis. An on-site team also delivers helpful administrative support, from photocopying and printing services to greeting guests and providing tech support.
About the office location
Situated at 37 North Orange Avenue, these serviced executive offices are in the heart of Downtown Orlando. The refurbished property is a block from the Orlando Public Library and two blocks from the Lake Eola Park, a great spot for a lunch outdoors or jogging during your break. There is also a diverse set of eateries a few steps from your desk that will satisfy any taste or budget.
This centrally-located office space in Orlando is serviced by convenient transportation links that connect the city with destinations across Central Florida. SunRail services from the Church Street station are a short walk from the property. You are also moments from I-4 and the 408 expressway, and Orlando International Airports is about 20 minutes away by car or taxi.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- Business Support
- Admin & Secretarial ServicesCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to utilize the professional admin support and secretarial services on offer.
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- Phone Answering ServicesProfessional answering service for your business' incoming calls.
- IT / Telecomms
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- Building Access 24/7Secure 24/7 access makes it possible to work flexibly, at times that suit you.
- Security System and Intruder DetectionThis commercial property features a security system for intruder detection.
- Services & Amenities
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- Access to Other Centers in the USACompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers across the US.
- Access to Other International CentersCompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers worldwide.
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Near a Commuter Rail StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a commuter rail station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Unbranded OfficesThis office center features unbranded offices, providing you with the ability to brand your workspace how you want.
- Historic BuildingThis office center is in a historic building, providing you with an easily recognizable business address.
- Virtual Office SolutionsA virtual office provides a business address and/or phone and mail handling services. Some virtual office providers will also offer day office rental, hot desking, meeting rooms, and other facilities or amenities. Virtual offices may be offered by business centers that also offer monthly rental of executive suites, private and shared workspace and coworking spaces.
This office space on Angebilt Building, 37 North Orange Avenue, Orlando is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 972-913-2742 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
Angebilt Building, 37 North Orange Avenue office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Admin & Secretarial Services
- Reception / Lobby Area
- Phone Answering Services
- High Speed Broadband Access
- Building Access 24/7
- Security System and Intruder Detection
- Meeting Room(s)
- Access to Other Centers in the USA
- Access to Other International Centers
- City Center Location
- Near a Commuter Rail Station
- Unbranded Offices
- Historic Building
- Virtual Office Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Orlando.
You might also be interested in these Orlando Business Locations
The 12001 Research Parkway building hosts prestigious tenants such as Cisco and General Dynamics in the highly desirable Research Park area of Orlando. Our office suites include reception services,... Read More >>
This business center occupies two suites of a low-rise building on a high-quality commercial development called the Quadrangle. It is conveniently located minutes from Orlando International Airport,... Read More >>