GAI Building, 618 E South St, OrlandoCall now: 1-877-693-6433
This center is located close to Orlando’s Central Business District in the first downtown private office development to meet nationally recognized environmental sustainability standards. Built to qualify for LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) certification, the seven-floor Building, with ceiling-to-floor windows on every level and vertically integrated parking, is situated in the South Eola neighbourhood. Designed by Baker Barrios Architects, its ‘green’ technology targets energy and water efficiency, CO2 emissions reduction, plus improved indoor ventilation, temperature/lighting control and reduced air pollution.
About the office location
South Eola is close to the Central Business District and Interstate 4. Nearby Thornton Park has high-end restaurants, fashion boutiques and apartments. The Orlando metro area has a multi-billion dollar technology industry, the Central Florida Research Park, one of the largest convention complexes in the US and is the base for 150 international companies. Walt Disney World is just one of several recreational resorts nearby.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Environmentally Friendly OfficeThis commercial property features environmentally friendly elements. Please see the description above or call us for full details.
- Business Support
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- IT / Telecomms
- VoicemailThis office center features a centralized electronic system that can store messages from telephone callers.
- Building Access 24/7Secure 24/7 access makes it possible to work flexibly, at times that suit you.
- Services & Amenities
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Contemporary BuildingThis office center is in a contemporary building, giving your visitors an impression of modern professionalism.
- Virtual Office SolutionsA virtual office provides a business address and/or phone and mail handling services. Some virtual office providers will also offer day office rental, hot desking, meeting rooms, and other facilities or amenities. Virtual offices may be offered by business centers that also offer monthly rental of executive suites, private and shared workspace and coworking spaces.
This office space on GAI Building, 618 E South St, Orlando is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
GAI Building, 618 E South St office space quick amenity list
- Environmentally Friendly Office
- Reception / Lobby Area
- Building Access 24/7
- Meeting Room(s)
- City Center Location
- Furnished Workspace
- Contemporary Building
- Virtual Office Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Orlando.
You might also be interested in these Orlando Business Locations
These office suites include reception services, furniture, phones with domestic long distance calls at no charge, Internet, directory listing, 24/7 access, all utilities, daily cleaning and much... Read More >>
This prime Orlando location is in the East Orlando—Innovation Way—and is close to the University of Central Florida (UCF), PEO STRI, and Waterford Lakes Town Center. This beautiful, Class A... Read More >>