GAI Building, 618 E South St, OrlandoCall now: 972-913-2742
The GAI Building on East South Street in South Eola is Downtown Orlando's first privately-developed green office building. The LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Silver-certified building features a sustainable, efficient and environmentally sensitive design.
Completed in 2011, the sleek office building boasts 105,000 square feet of quality office space and 300 car parking spots. The top two floors are occupied by the property's anchor tenant GAI Consultants, while these serviced offices are found on the fifth floor.
Furnished offices at this leading business center feature contemporary décor and modern furniture. To create a space that is your own, you can choose layouts and furnishings that suit your business needs. Additional flexibility is offered with terms that allow you to upsize or downsize with ease as requirements change. All-inclusive pricing also means you can budget without worrying about unexpected costs.
Great resources and supports make this location an ideal base for growing and running your company. Each office is connected to high-speed internet. You have access to fully-equipped meeting rooms for workshops, presentations, and other discussions. A comfortable business lounge features co-working desks and stylish seating for less formal meetings. You also enjoy access to a well-equipped kitchen with its own seating area. Reception staff welcome guests, and administrative support for tasks like handling mail and answering phone calls gives you more time to focus on your business.
About the office location
Situated at the corner of South Street and Summerlin Avenue, serviced offices at this seven-story building are close to exciting amenities. The property is in the Thornton Park District and steps from renowned restaurants and high-end shops. Lake Eola Park is a short walk away from the building, which sits on the eastern edge of the city's Central Business District.
Modern office spaces at 618 East South Street benefit from excellent transportation links. The GAI building is adjacent to the 408 expressway and a few minutes' drive from Interstate 4, which connects Orlando with destinations across Central Florida. The Lymmo bus circulator provides quick and convenient connections to destinations in Downtown Orlando, including commuter train services at nearby SunRail stations.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Environmentally Friendly OfficeThis commercial property features environmentally friendly elements. Please see the description above or call us for full details.
- Business Support
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- IT / Telecomms
- VoicemailThis office center features a centralized electronic system that can store messages from telephone callers.
- Building Access 24/7Secure 24/7 access makes it possible to work flexibly, at times that suit you.
- Services & Amenities
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Contemporary BuildingThis office center is in a contemporary building, giving your visitors an impression of modern professionalism.
- Virtual Office SolutionsA virtual office provides a business address and/or phone and mail handling services. Some virtual office providers will also offer day office rental, hot desking, meeting rooms, and other facilities or amenities. Virtual offices may be offered by business centers that also offer monthly rental of executive suites, private and shared workspace and coworking spaces.
This office space on GAI Building, 618 E South St, Orlando is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 972-913-2742 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
GAI Building, 618 E South St office space quick amenity list
- Environmentally Friendly Office
- Reception / Lobby Area
- Building Access 24/7
- Meeting Room(s)
- City Center Location
- Furnished Workspace
- Contemporary Building
- Virtual Office Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Orlando.
You might also be interested in these Orlando Business Locations
Do you need a quiet place to work or a professional location to meet clients? Lovely private office space includes a desk and comes furnished and included in the rent! $650 per month plus conference... Read More >>
These office suites include reception services, furniture, phones with domestic long distance calls at no charge, Internet, directory listing, 24/7 access, all utilities, daily cleaning and much... Read More >>