600 W Jackson Blvd, West LoopCall now: 1-877-693-6433
600 W Jackson Blvd, formerly known as the Burnham Otis building, was one of Chicago's first skyscrapers. It is a vintage 8 story building in Chicago's West Loop, and was designed by world renowned architect Daniel Burnham. The building has undergone a major upgrade, now offering shared office space and private offices with a professional, elegant decor ideal for tech companies and growing businesses.
Premium amenities include ultra-fast internet, conference rooms, daily breakfast service and unlimited freshly brewed coffee. You'll also have access to wellness rooms, member events and become part of the inspiring community of professionals that work here.
About the office location
This destination in a neighborhood with modern restaurants, art galleries, shops, and redeveloped park space will give you a thrill while at work and on break. sharing the block with luxury lofts and boutique retail, just a short walk from the CTA blue line is a way to get here.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- CarpetingThis office center features carpeting.
- Male & Female RestroomsThis commercial property has designated restrooms for male and female tenants and visitors.
- Business Support
- Copy and Printing Facilities
- IT / Telecomms
- Shared Internet AccessShared Internet Access (SIA) is available at this office center.
- Building Access 24/7Secure 24/7 access makes it possible to work flexibly, at times that suit you.
- Day/Night SecurityThis commercial property features security 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Security System and Intruder DetectionThis commercial property features a security system for intruder detection.
- Services & Amenities
- Hot and/or Cold DrinksThis office center offers complimentary beverages.
- Boardroom(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional boardrooms.
- Catering ServicesThis office center offers, or can arrange, catering for meetings and events.
- Cleaning ServicesThis office center subscribes to a commercial cleaning service, ensuring your work environment is always tidy and professional.
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis office center features kitchen facilities, offering an added convenience for those that want to bring lunch to work or have tea and coffee.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Onsite ParkingThis commercial property features onsite parking.
- Workspace Features
- Access to Other Centers in the USACompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers across the US.
- Near a Commuter Rail StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a commuter rail station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Hot Desk SolutionsHot desking is an organized way to let multiple workers use a single physical work station or surface during different time periods.
- Contemporary BuildingThis office center is in a contemporary building, giving your visitors an impression of modern professionalism.
- Virtual Office SolutionsA virtual office provides a business address and/or phone and mail handling services. Some virtual office providers will also offer day office rental, hot desking, meeting rooms, and other facilities or amenities. Virtual offices may be offered by business centers that also offer monthly rental of executive suites, private and shared workspace and coworking spaces.
This office space on 600 W Jackson Blvd, West Loop, Chicago is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
600 W Jackson Blvd, West Loop office space quick amenity list
- Male & Female Restrooms
- Copy and Printing Facilities
- Shared Internet Access
- Building Access 24/7
- Day/Night Security
- Security System and Intruder Detection
- Hot and/or Cold Drinks
- Catering Services
- Cleaning Services
- Kitchen Facilities
- Meeting Room(s)
- Onsite Parking
- Access to Other Centers in the USA
- Near a Commuter Rail Station
- Short Term Rental
- Hot Desk Solutions
- Contemporary Building
- Virtual Office Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Chicago.
You might also be interested in these Chicago Business Locations
This exquisitely furnished business center location is a modern and comfortable new build with a stylish and striking exterior appearance, offering a highly prestigious working environment with... Read More >>
Located along the Magnificent Mile in downtown Chicago, NBC Tower offers you flexible and affordable executive office space. NBC Tower is, without a doubt, the building that hosts the most coveted... Read More >>