Lamar Central, 3800 N Lamar BlvdCall now: 1-877-693-6433
Looking for a private office space or a coworking space in Austin TX? The ideal business office requires many things: a location that benefits you and your clients, administrators responsive to your business needs, as well as opportunities for your space to grow with you. If you agree, come visit this office center at Lamar Central, just down the road from Central Market. With a location surrounded by thriving commerce as well as office arrangements designed to give your company exactly what you need to succeed, this center holds the key to a brighter future for your company.
Beyond just the benefit of location and easy transit, this office center also boasts amenities and configurations that make your business cost-effective, efficient, and personalized. The offices here come fully furnished in configurations personally chosen for your business. For those who enjoy an active work environment and splitting costs, there is also an area specifically designed for collaborators who enjoy bouncing ideas around with others as they work. From fast Wi-Fi to comfortable meeting rooms, tea and coffee in the communal kitchen to a lounge area for relaxing and networking with other entrepreneurs, this office center is professionally equipped for your success.
And best yet, this center is staffed by trained professionals to assist you in your success. Warm and professional receptionists will greet your clients, answer your calls, and handle mail for you. Need some extra copies of that contract for your meeting? The staff also provides clerical support services, aiding you in making copies, sending faxes, and more in order to help you keep your work simple and your business moving forward.
Afraid that your company is not yet at the stage where you could make full use of these services? No problem! Ask about establishing a virtual office plan, allowing you not only a professional address for your company but also access to many of the utilities and services provided here, including a membership in an international community with business locations and networking opportunities around the world. Call today and take the next step in your company's future.
About the office location
While being out of range of the traffic of downtown, this center also benefits from close proximity to profitable industries. In addition to the nearby Central Market, neighbors in this area include several hospitals and medical centers as well as the University of Texas, home of bright minds and potential new employees for your growing company. For leisure after hours, there are also a number of restaurants and retail opportunities in the immediate area, including several on the first floor of Lamar Central.
Just north of the intersection of 38th Street and Lamar Boulevard, this location is easy to access from anywhere in the city. Less than a mile away is MoPac (Loop 1), allowing for great commute times for your business colleagues. If you're looking for affordable ways to get around town, just walk to one of the several 38th Street bus stops and benefit from the city's extensive transportation system. Perhaps you need to travel a bit further abroad? Book a flight at Austin-Bergstrom International and get there via a short 30-minute drive. And if you love saving money on out-of-state transportation expenses, you'll be happy to know that Austin Station, just about 10 minutes away, will provide you access Amtrak's Texas Eagle Line, linking you to destinations all the way from Los Angeles to Chicago and beyond!
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) CompliantThis office center is compliant with the The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), which was enacted to prohibit discrimination against persons with disabilities in employment and in access to public entities and accommodations.
- Double Paned WindowsReduces noise and heat/cold from outside. Double-paned windows have two sheets of glass in a window frame separated by a small space to provide insulation. The small space between window panes is filled with insulating gas to further increase insulation.
- Male & Female RestroomsThis commercial property has designated restrooms for male and female tenants and visitors.
- IT / Telecomms
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- Wi-FiThis office center features wireless internet connectivity.
- Building Access 24/7Secure 24/7 access makes it possible to work flexibly, at times that suit you.
- Services & Amenities
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis office center features kitchen facilities, offering an added convenience for those that want to bring lunch to work or have tea and coffee.
- Lounge Area(s)This office center features lounge areas for break times, small meetings and collaborative work.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- Access to Other Centers in the USACompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers across the US.
- Access to Other International CentersCompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers worldwide.
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Hot Desk SolutionsHot desking is an organized way to let multiple workers use a single physical work station or surface during different time periods.
- Contemporary BuildingThis office center is in a contemporary building, giving your visitors an impression of modern professionalism.
This office space on Lamar Central, 3800 N Lamar Blvd, Austin is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
Lamar Central, 3800 N Lamar Blvd office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) Compliant
- Double Paned Windows
- Male & Female Restrooms
- High Speed Broadband Access
- Building Access 24/7
- Kitchen Facilities
- Lounge Area(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- Access to Other Centers in the USA
- Access to Other International Centers
- City Center Location
- Short Term Rental
- Furnished Workspace
- Hot Desk Solutions
- Contemporary Building
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Austin.
You might also be interested in these Austin Business Locations
Surround yourself with a like-minded tribe while you work in this center in downtown Austin featuring collaborative shared office spaces and coworking space. Wherever you are in the process of... Read More >>
This center is a creative, productive community that offers a large open room work space, cozy seating, phone rooms, and meeting rooms. Our conference room comfortably seats 8. There are 2 pocket... Read More >>