1250 S Capital of Texas HwyCall now: 1-877-693-6433
Renting serviced office space in Austin is easy at this Class A center which also provides coworking space. When choosing from the Austin locations best for business, some people might think they have two choices: choose a space in one of Austin's commercial real estate districts where opportunities abound (along with traffic, crowds, and chaos), or choose an out of the way location where you have room to breathe (due to a lack of customers). Consider that myth debunked: this office center, just 10 minutes away from Downtown Austin, not only provides with you proximity to Austin's prosperous business hubs but also opportunities to take a break from the city and enjoy some of the beauty of the Texas Hill Country.
The office center itself, located on the 4th floor of the building, maintains this same balance of professional quality and casual comfort. The chic, modern design of the interior is sure to impress your clients, and if they look out the large windows in many of the spaces, they will get to enjoy an incredible view of both the natural ambiance and the city high rises in the distance.
The offices come in a variety of different sizes and configurations to match the requirements and tastes of a diverse clientele. All spaces come furnished for your convenience, but the decor is greatly customizable to fit the spirit and services of your business. In addition to private office spaces as well as collaborative work areas, the center is equipped with meeting and training rooms, lounge and break areas, and even a kitchen with implements for making coffee or tea!
And even if you don't feel like establishing your business in a more permanent space just yet, by investing in a virtual office plan, these amenities, services, and more become available to you so you can impress your clients and make your way towards fulfilling your goals.
About the office location
This business center is located just off of Loop 360 in one of the best Austin locations for businesses, including plenty of retail shops for your leisure and some of the highest rated Austin restaurants for wining and dining your clientele.
In less than 20 minutes, you can arrive at Austin-Bergstrom International to catch a flight for that important, or if you enjoy saving on travel expenses, you can drive in the same amount of time to Austin Station, one of Amtrak's stops on the vast Texas Eagle Line which services locations from Los Angeles to Chicago.
But despite the strategic location and economic opportunity of the area, those who seek balance in their business and personal lives will be delighted to know that less than half a mile from this center is the beginning of one of Austin's beautiful havens of nature: the flowing waters and winding trails of Barton Creek. This gem of nature, a protected reserve in the city following a creek cascading with picturesque waterfalls and weaving for miles through forest groves, is in easy reach so that you can take some time away from the desk and venture into nature for a bit of inspiration.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) CompliantThis office center is compliant with the The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), which was enacted to prohibit discrimination against persons with disabilities in employment and in access to public entities and accommodations.
- Double Paned WindowsReduces noise and heat/cold from outside. Double-paned windows have two sheets of glass in a window frame separated by a small space to provide insulation. The small space between window panes is filled with insulating gas to further increase insulation.
- Male & Female RestroomsThis commercial property has designated restrooms for male and female tenants and visitors.
- IT / Telecomms
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- Wi-FiThis office center features wireless internet connectivity.
- Services & Amenities
- GymThis commercial property features a gym, making it easy for you to stay fit and healthy.
- Lounge Area(s)This office center features lounge areas for break times, small meetings and collaborative work.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
This office space on 1250 S Capital of Texas Hwy, Austin is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
1250 S Capital of Texas Hwy office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) Compliant
- Double Paned Windows
- Male & Female Restrooms
- High Speed Broadband Access
- Lounge Area(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- Short Term Rental
- Furnished Workspace
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Austin.
You might also be interested in these Austin Business Locations
This is a professional office environment located in N. Austin surrounded by beautiful landscape. This property provides quality, affordable office space with free space planning and tenants apps via... Read More >>
Surround yourself with a like-minded tribe while you work in this center in downtown Austin featuring collaborative shared office spaces and coworking space. Wherever you are in the process of... Read More >>