600 Congress Ave, DowntownCall now: 972-913-2742
Impress with an A Class coworking office space in downtown Austin at 600 Congress Avenue! With flexible terms for private offices and coworking spaces you'll enjoy a collaborative workspace with the flexibility to grow as your business does.
The building itself, a 32-story edifice remodeled in 2017, is the home of a wide variety of tenants sharing a special, integrative culture. The site is secure, but allows you 24/7 access so you have no need to fear leaving important documents or projects at work. And thanks to the number of different industries represented in the clientele, many of the errands that you need to run to make your business flow smoothly may be as simple as taking the elevator to another floor.
The office center itself displays a thoughtful and insightful mindset designed for your success as an entrepreneur as well as an individual. An ambiance of warm colors, artistic expression, and comfortable furnishing sets the space for getting work done the way that suits you.
The center boasts an eclectic mix of spaces for sparking creativity and inducing clear focus. Of course, there are plenty of fully furnished private and collaborative office spaces so you can zone in and get work done or bounce ideas off of fellow business professionals.
If you need to clear your head, move to the Wellness Room, a lockable quiet room designed for peace and contemplation. If you would like to catch some sun, head to the Roof Deck and lounge with a beautiful view of the surrounding city. And when you aren't immersed in company projects, take some time to connect with others at a variety of networking events prepped by the administrative staff.
About the office location
Renting office or coworking space in downtown Austin has never been easier. Whatever distinguishes your company as unique to you, this office center in Downtown Austin is designed by like-minded individuals who don't settle with business as usual and look for better ways to inspire, transform, and to do business that is people-centered, not product-centered. And these forward-thinkers want you to consider this center as your office home.
This center resides in 600 Congress, a building at the core of bustling Austin where the creative aura of the city is wed with the business professionalism that has made this city a center of advancing industry and technology. Downtown Austin is the ideal location for entrepreneurs who want to take advantage of the thriving commerce of the city. Within easy walking or biking distance, you will find the exciting clubs of world-renowned 6th Street and an abundance of restaurant and retail options, not to mention the Capitol building and Supreme Courthouse of the state. The streets are virtually designed for biking or enjoying a walk through this busy hub, though if you get tired, you can always catch a free ride on the "Dillo" bus providing transportation around the area.
Transit to and from this location is made quick and convenient by nearby access to I-35 and MoPac Expressway (Loop 1), and with the building's expansive parking facility, you won't have to worry about finding a space. For those who enjoy saving expenses on transportation, there is a bus and MetroRail system (with spots nearby) to take you throughout the city. And if you're going green, the building has a bike storage facility for your convenience as well as showers so you can get your workout in without worry. Does your business often take you further abroad, perhaps even out of state? Not to worry! Austin-Bergstrom International Airport is just 15 minutes away, so you can book a last minute flight and not worry about being on-time. And if you're a planner looking for more affordable ways to travel, you can head to Austin station just a mile away and grab a seat on Amtrak's Texas Eagle line, servicing destinations from Chicago to Los Angeles and beyond. Wherever your business takes you, this center is an amazing place to start!
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Male & Female RestroomsThis commercial property has designated restrooms for male and female tenants and visitors.
- Business Support
- Management Team OnsiteThis office center has onsite management staff to assist with any concerns you may have or assistance you may require.
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- IT / Telecomms
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- IT Support AvailableTechnical support is available, and can help with your computer, networking and communications set up and maintenance.
- Wi-FiThis office center features wireless internet connectivity.
- Services & Amenities
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis office center features kitchen facilities, offering an added convenience for those that want to bring lunch to work or have tea and coffee.
- Lounge Area(s)This office center features lounge areas for break times, small meetings and collaborative work.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Hot Desk SolutionsHot desking is an organized way to let multiple workers use a single physical work station or surface during different time periods.
- Open Floor Plan This office center features an open floor plan, providing you with a relaxed, collaborative environment in which to work.
This office space on 600 Congress Ave, Downtown, Austin is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 972-913-2742 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
600 Congress Ave, Downtown office space quick amenity list
- Male & Female Restrooms
- Management Team Onsite
- Reception / Lobby Area
- High Speed Broadband Access
- IT Support Available
- Kitchen Facilities
- Lounge Area(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- City Center Location
- Short Term Rental
- Furnished Workspace
- Hot Desk Solutions
- Open Floor Plan
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Austin.
You might also be interested in these Austin Business Locations
Surround yourself with a like-minded tribe while you work in this center in downtown Austin featuring collaborative shared office spaces and coworking space. Wherever you are in the process of... Read More >>
This center is a creative, productive community that offers a large open room work space, cozy seating, phone rooms, and meeting rooms. Our conference room comfortably seats 8. There are 2 pocket... Read More >>