2030 Main St, Irvine Concourse, CBD, Central IrvineCall now: 972-913-2742
You can now rent office space on Main Street in Central Irvine, Orange Co. This newly remodeled and secure building is located in an executive park setting and offers spectacular city views.
The offices within 2030 Main Street are all fully furnished and move-in ready. You can modify the furnishings at any time as your company grows and develops. The office styles that are available are full-time offices, day offices, meeting and conference rooms, and virtual offices.
All tenants will have access to the meeting and conference rooms that are fully equipped with state of the art audio and visual equipment. This will make any company meetings or videoconferencing sessions a very easy process. The reception and secretarial services will be taken care of by professionally trained staff as well. All tenants will also be able to access the high-speed broadband internet throughout the entire building and there is even an IT support crew to ensure all you need is your laptop and cell phone.
Irvine is a vibrant and growing community that is waiting for your company to become a part of it. If you aren't quite at the stage of needing workspace the virtual offices will allow you to utilize this prestigious address as your own. All of the mail collection and distribution will be handled by the onsite staff.
About the office location
Irvine, California is a bustling and developing city in the southern part of the state. As many residents and businesses are making the move out of the bigger cities like Los Angeles, they choose to relocate in places like this. You will still be able to utilize the major city in the area, without the stress of being located directly in one.
The office space located at 2030 Main Street in Irvine is just the location to do that. This building finds itself a short three miles from the downtown district of the city. It is located in the business district and sits just off the Irvine Business Complex campus where many figureheads have established themselves. That means on a day to day basis you will be able to bump elbows with some of the key players in the Southern California economy.
The center is also closely located to the airport. John Wayne Airport is two miles away, a very speedy commute for a growing city of this size. It can be access by car or by Irvine's expanding public transit system. The Route A bus line goes right by the office building and directly to the airport.
With the building being near downtown you will also be centrally located between many different public transit routes which makes your employees daily commute much easier. They will not have to rely on their own vehicle to get to work, but if they do the building is right off the exit on Interstate 405. This later connects to California State Route 55 and 73. All of which are major arterial roadways for the city of Irvine and can get you around all of Southern California.
Being located so close to downtown also means being located near lodging and dining options. The hotels in the area have grown and redeveloped as the city has. This means that they are high end and available for your needs whenever they may arise. The restaurants are the same way and offer catering, banquet areas, or just fast take out during the workday. All of these will keep your employees well fed and productive.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- Business Support
- Admin & Secretarial ServicesCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to utilize the professional admin support and secretarial services on offer.
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- Phone Answering ServicesProfessional answering service for your business' incoming calls.
- IT / Telecomms
- Audio Visual EquipmentCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center have access to audio visual equipment.
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- IT Support AvailableTechnical support is available, and can help with your computer, networking and communications set up and maintenance.
- Building Access 24/7Secure 24/7 access makes it possible to work flexibly, at times that suit you.
- Security System and Intruder DetectionThis commercial property features a security system for intruder detection.
- Services & Amenities
- Onsite ParkingThis commercial property features onsite parking.
- Conference Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional conference rooms.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- Access to Other Centers in the USACompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers across the US.
- Access to Other International CentersCompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers worldwide.
- Business ParkThis commercial property benefits from being in a business park setting.
- Near a Commuter Rail StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a commuter rail station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Contemporary BuildingThis office center is in a contemporary building, giving your visitors an impression of modern professionalism.
- Virtual Office SolutionsA virtual office provides a business address and/or phone and mail handling services. Some virtual office providers will also offer day office rental, hot desking, meeting rooms, and other facilities or amenities. Virtual offices may be offered by business centers that also offer monthly rental of executive suites, private and shared workspace and coworking spaces.
This office space on 2030 Main St, Irvine Concourse, CBD, Irvine is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 972-913-2742 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
2030 Main St, Irvine Concourse, CBD office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Admin & Secretarial Services
- Reception / Lobby Area
- Phone Answering Services
- Audio Visual Equipment
- High Speed Broadband Access
- IT Support Available
- Building Access 24/7
- Security System and Intruder Detection
- Onsite Parking
- Conference Room(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- Access to Other Centers in the USA
- Access to Other International Centers
- Business Park
- Near a Commuter Rail Station
- Contemporary Building
- Virtual Office Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Irvine.
You might also be interested in these Irvine Business Locations
This center is located in one of Orange County's most dynamic business locations, The Irvine Spectrum, with on-site warehouse space, it couldn't be more convenient for your office and storage needs.... Read More >>
This center offers turn-key office space rentals and executive suites in Irvine for both short and long term agreements at an affordable rate, whether you need a temporary office, a standby office... Read More >>