Lake Merritt Plaza, 1999 Harrison St, 18th Fl, DowntownCall now: 1-877-693-6433
This is a Class A building with award-winning architectural design by architect Bill Valentine as well as being LEED® Gold certified. The center is a granite-clad 27-story visual landmark in Downtown Oakland with unobstructed views of Lake Merritt and the San Francisco Bay. It is located at the intersection of Harrison Street and 20th on the shores of Lake Merritt and offers valet guest parking and a five-story parking structure.
About the office location
This executive suite offers convenient access to all major Bay Area freeways including 580 (MacArthur), 980 (Grove Shafter), 880 (Nimitz), 80 (Eastshore), making an office rental at this center the perfect address for your business. Panoramic views of Lake Merritt, Oakland Hills and San Francisco Bay.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- Elevator AccessThis commercial property features elevator access to other floors.
- Male & Female RestroomsThis commercial property has designated restrooms for male and female tenants and visitors.
- Business Support
- Admin & Secretarial ServicesCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to utilize the professional admin support and secretarial services on offer.
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- Phone Answering ServicesProfessional answering service for your business' incoming calls.
- IT / Telecomms
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- Wi-FiThis office center features wireless internet connectivity.
- Building Access 24/7Secure 24/7 access makes it possible to work flexibly, at times that suit you.
- Services & Amenities
- Boardroom(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional boardrooms.
- Onsite ParkingThis commercial property features onsite parking.
- Lounge Area(s)This office center features lounge areas for break times, small meetings and collaborative work.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- Access to Other Centers in the USACompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers across the US.
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Hot Desk SolutionsHot desking is an organized way to let multiple workers use a single physical work station or surface during different time periods.
- Contemporary BuildingThis office center is in a contemporary building, giving your visitors an impression of modern professionalism.
- Unfurnished WorkspaceThis office center features unfurnished workspace, enabling you to outfit it how you want.
- Virtual Office SolutionsA virtual office provides a business address and/or phone and mail handling services. Some virtual office providers will also offer day office rental, hot desking, meeting rooms, and other facilities or amenities. Virtual offices may be offered by business centers that also offer monthly rental of executive suites, private and shared workspace and coworking spaces.
This office space on Lake Merritt Plaza, 1999 Harrison St, 18th Fl, Downtown, Oakland is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
Lake Merritt Plaza, 1999 Harrison St, 18th Fl, Downtown office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Elevator Access
- Male & Female Restrooms
- Admin & Secretarial Services
- Reception / Lobby Area
- Phone Answering Services
- High Speed Broadband Access
- Building Access 24/7
- Onsite Parking
- Lounge Area(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- Access to Other Centers in the USA
- Short Term Rental
- Furnished Workspace
- Hot Desk Solutions
- Contemporary Building
- Unfurnished Workspace
- Virtual Office Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Oakland.
You might also be interested in these Oakland Business Locations
In downtown Oakland, this center is in one of the port city's most prestigious buildings and provides a variety of furnished office spaces available on flexible terms, meeting rooms and receptionist... Read More >>
This is a workplace that welcomes people and professions into a community based on creativity and entrepreneurship. You'll find that some people join as members and others simply use space for a few... Read More >>