Oakstop, 1721 Broadway, DowntownCall now: 972-913-2742
This is an exquisitely furnished and premium quality workplace installation and corporate venue that welcomes people and professionals into a vibrant and community focused environment based upon developing and promoting creativity, innovation and entrepreneurship. You'll find that some professional clients join as members and others simply use space for a few hours, offering prospective tenants with a significant range of flexibility and versatility in sourcing workspace solutions. Visitors are encouraged to stop by at anytime to view the diverse arrangement of offices, event spaces and meeting spaces.
About the office location
Oakstop is located right off of the 19th St. Bart Station in Downtown Oakland. The windows of the main office overlook Broadway, in-between Youth Radio and Grace Beauty Supply. In addition to Oakstop's beautiful Telegraph Gallery that hosts many of Oakland's famous First Friday events there is also a large range of offices of all different sizes that are occupied by artists and entrepreneurs alike. The area's local and regional transport links are also excellent, with a multitude of frequent and convenient services operating throughout the locality.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- CarpetingThis office center features carpeting.
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) CompliantThis office center is compliant with the The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), which was enacted to prohibit discrimination against persons with disabilities in employment and in access to public entities and accommodations.
- Environmentally Friendly OfficeThis commercial property features environmentally friendly elements. Please see the description above or call us for full details.
- Business Support
- Admin & Secretarial ServicesCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to utilize the professional admin support and secretarial services on offer.
- Management Team OnsiteThis office center has onsite management staff to assist with any concerns you may have or assistance you may require.
- Mail Handling ServicesReceive your mail at this address and have it professionally handled.
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- Onsite Staff 7 Days/WeekThis office centre has staff onsite at all hours.
- IT / Telecomms
- Audio Visual EquipmentCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center have access to audio visual equipment.
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- IT Support AvailableTechnical support is available, and can help with your computer, networking and communications set up and maintenance.
- Wi-FiThis office center features wireless internet connectivity.
- Building Access 24/7Secure 24/7 access makes it possible to work flexibly, at times that suit you.
- Intercom AccessThis office center features intercom access.
- Security System and Intruder DetectionThis commercial property features a security system for intruder detection.
- Services & Amenities
- Cleaning ServicesThis office center subscribes to a commercial cleaning service, ensuring your work environment is always tidy and professional.
- Conference Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional conference rooms.
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis office center features kitchen facilities, offering an added convenience for those that want to bring lunch to work or have tea and coffee.
- Lounge Area(s)This office center features lounge areas for break times, small meetings and collaborative work.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- RecyclingThis commercial property features recycling facilities, making it easy to avoid waste and be eco-aware.
- Workspace Features
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Near a Commuter Rail StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a commuter rail station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Near a Metro/Subway StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a metro or subway station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Company and Lobby SignageThis building features tenants' corporate signage and branding.
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Contemporary BuildingThis office center is in a contemporary building, giving your visitors an impression of modern professionalism.
- Unbranded OfficesThis office center features unbranded offices, providing you with the ability to brand your workspace how you want.
- Open Floor Plan This office center features an open floor plan, providing you with a relaxed, collaborative environment in which to work.
This office space on Oakstop, 1721 Broadway, Downtown, Oakland is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 972-913-2742 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
Oakstop, 1721 Broadway, Downtown office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) Compliant
- Environmentally Friendly Office
- Admin & Secretarial Services
- Management Team Onsite
- Mail Handling Services
- Reception / Lobby Area
- Onsite Staff 7 Days/Week
- Audio Visual Equipment
- High Speed Broadband Access
- IT Support Available
- Building Access 24/7
- Intercom Access
- Security System and Intruder Detection
- Cleaning Services
- Conference Room(s)
- Kitchen Facilities
- Lounge Area(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- City Center Location
- Near a Commuter Rail Station
- Near a Metro/Subway Station
- Company and Lobby Signage
- Short Term Rental
- Furnished Workspace
- Contemporary Building
- Unbranded Offices
- Open Floor Plan
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Oakland.
You might also be interested in these Oakland Business Locations
This is a Class A building with award-winning architectural design by architect Bill Valentine as well as being LEED® Gold certified. The center is a granite-clad 27-story visual landmark in... Read More >>
In downtown Oakland, this center is in one of the port city's most prestigious buildings and provides a variety of furnished office spaces available on flexible terms, meeting rooms and receptionist... Read More >>