Park Tower, 980 9th St, DowntownCall now: 1-877-693-6433
Occupying the 16th floor of this high-profile building, this center offers offices with a prestigious address. It offers 16th-floor views of City Hall, Central Library, Tsakopoulos Library, Galleria and Cesar Chavez Park. State, county and city government remains by far Sacramento's largest employer and many public administration buildings are nearby. Clients enjoy the use of an elegantly appointed reception area, three furnished meeting rooms seating up to 12, superior business equipment and services including videoconferencing and high-speed Internet access. In addition, the location incorporates a conference center for groups of up to 128, with an equipped catering kitchen.
About the office location
The California State Capitol building is just a few blocks away, City Hall is at the end of the street and Sacramento's County Sheriff, Recorder Office and Superior Court are all within easy walking distance. Many federal agencies also have offices in the city. The neighborhood features a number law firms, but there is also a surrounding array of shopping, eating and hotel options, and Sacramento as a whole is home to a mixed economy that serves a population approaching 500,000. The 9th Street office's on-site amenities include a tenant shuttle service.
Office Services and Facilities
- Business Support
- Admin & Secretarial ServicesCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to utilize the professional admin support and secretarial services on offer.
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- Phone Answering ServicesProfessional answering service for your business' incoming calls.
- IT / Telecomms
- Audio Visual EquipmentCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center have access to audio visual equipment.
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- Integrated Services Digital Network (ISDN)ISDN allows the simultaneous digital transmission of voice, video, data and other network services over the telephone network.
- IT Support AvailableTechnical support is available, and can help with your computer, networking and communications set up and maintenance.
- Video Conference FacilitiesThis office center has professional videoconferencing facilities available to make communicating with other companies and branches seamless.
- Building Access 24/7Secure 24/7 access makes it possible to work flexibly, at times that suit you.
- Security System and Intruder DetectionThis commercial property features a security system for intruder detection.
- Services & Amenities
- Conference Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional conference rooms.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- Access to Other Centers in the USACompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers across the US.
- Access to Other International CentersCompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers worldwide.
- Near a Commuter Rail StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a commuter rail station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Contemporary BuildingThis office center is in a contemporary building, giving your visitors an impression of modern professionalism.
- Virtual Office SolutionsA virtual office provides a business address and/or phone and mail handling services. Some virtual office providers will also offer day office rental, hot desking, meeting rooms, and other facilities or amenities. Virtual offices may be offered by business centers that also offer monthly rental of executive suites, private and shared workspace and coworking spaces.
This office space on Park Tower, 980 9th St, Downtown, Sacramento is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
Park Tower, 980 9th St, Downtown office space quick amenity list
- Admin & Secretarial Services
- Reception / Lobby Area
- Phone Answering Services
- Audio Visual Equipment
- High Speed Broadband Access
- Integrated Services Digital Network (ISDN)
- IT Support Available
- Video Conference Facilities
- Building Access 24/7
- Security System and Intruder Detection
- Conference Room(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- Access to Other Centers in the USA
- Access to Other International Centers
- Near a Commuter Rail Station
- Contemporary Building
- Virtual Office Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Sacramento.
You might also be interested in these Sacramento Business Locations
Brand new beautiful executive suites for rent. Please see photos. All stone floors and lots of lighting. Large plush suites, perfect condition. Large greenbelt overlooking your office. Lots of... Read More >>
This 28,800 sq ft garden style building provides customized office and service solutions for clients from 1 to 20 people with terms from 6 months to 10 years. There is no better value in the entire... Read More >>