Bank of The West Tower, 500 Capitol MallCall now: 1-877-693-6433
This business center is situated in a eye-catching 25-story office tower. With state-of-the-art interiors with amazing on-site amenities and beautiful panoramic views over Sacramento, this center is not one to by pass. Offering fully-furnished executive suites and open-plan office space, as well as virtual office options. The center features meeting rooms, a business lounge and a refresh bar. There are also fantastic on-site amenities such as a fully-equipped fitness center and Specialty’s Café and Bakery. There are also regular client appreciation events, perfect for networking with other like-minded professionals from a range of industries that all operate within the center.
About the office location
Located in the heart of Sacramento's central business district with a premier address, this business center is the top choice by many. Located just a few blocks from the federal and county courthouses. There is also easy access to the major freeways nearby, further to this there is the 7th & Capitol Light Rail Station right round the corner, making the center really easy to access. There are also amazing surrounding amenities including restaurants, such as Il Fornaio Italian which is right across the street, as well as retail shops, museums and bars. Furthermore the center is ideally located with top hotels nearby and Sacramento International Airport being only 15 minutes away, perfect for when out-of-town clients come to visit as well as being great for the travelling professional.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) CompliantThis office center is compliant with the The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), which was enacted to prohibit discrimination against persons with disabilities in employment and in access to public entities and accommodations.
- Double Paned WindowsReduces noise and heat/cold from outside. Double-paned windows have two sheets of glass in a window frame separated by a small space to provide insulation. The small space between window panes is filled with insulating gas to further increase insulation.
- Elevator AccessThis commercial property features elevator access to other floors.
- Male & Female RestroomsThis commercial property has designated restrooms for male and female tenants and visitors.
- IT / Telecomms
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- Wi-FiThis office center features wireless internet connectivity.
- Services & Amenities
- Onsite Cafe / RestaurantThis commercial property features a onsite cafe / restaurant, making it easy to grab a bite to eat or have lunch meetings.
- GymThis commercial property features a gym, making it easy for you to stay fit and healthy.
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis office center features kitchen facilities, offering an added convenience for those that want to bring lunch to work or have tea and coffee.
- Lounge Area(s)This office center features lounge areas for break times, small meetings and collaborative work.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Near a Commuter Rail StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a commuter rail station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Contemporary BuildingThis office center is in a contemporary building, giving your visitors an impression of modern professionalism.
- Open Floor Plan This office center features an open floor plan, providing you with a relaxed, collaborative environment in which to work.
- Virtual Office SolutionsA virtual office provides a business address and/or phone and mail handling services. Some virtual office providers will also offer day office rental, hot desking, meeting rooms, and other facilities or amenities. Virtual offices may be offered by business centers that also offer monthly rental of executive suites, private and shared workspace and coworking spaces.
This office space on Bank of The West Tower, 500 Capitol Mall, Sacramento is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
Bank of The West Tower, 500 Capitol Mall office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) Compliant
- Double Paned Windows
- Elevator Access
- Male & Female Restrooms
- High Speed Broadband Access
- Onsite Cafe / Restaurant
- Kitchen Facilities
- Lounge Area(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- City Center Location
- Near a Commuter Rail Station
- Short Term Rental
- Furnished Workspace
- Contemporary Building
- Open Floor Plan
- Virtual Office Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Sacramento.
You might also be interested in these Sacramento Business Locations
Brand new beautiful executive suites for rent. Please see photos. All stone floors and lots of lighting. Large plush suites, perfect condition. Large greenbelt overlooking your office. Lots of... Read More >>
This 28,800 sq ft garden style building provides customized office and service solutions for clients from 1 to 20 people with terms from 6 months to 10 years. There is no better value in the entire... Read More >>