99 Almaden BlvdCall now: 1-877-693-6433
Impress with an amazing address and surround your business with the biggest names in technology by renting office space on Almaden Boulevard in the heart of Silicon Valley. This contemporary office space features move in ready, fully furnished offices. They are designed with an attention to detail and efficiency in mind. The office styles available are window office, interior office, office suite and co-working. All of which can be modified at any time by contacting the on-site staff.
If that amazing new idea takes hold in the middle of the night, 24 secure building access allows you the flexibility to access your workspace any time of the day or night, 7 days a week and no matter the hour you'll work in air conditioned comfort.
The on-site staff are there to help make your work day easier and less stressful and can help with administrative tasks such as professional call handling. This modern building is energy star certified which means that it is environmentally friendly and helping work towards a more sustainable future. Inside the building you will find a conference center that is fully equipped with state of the art audio and visual equipment. This makes videoconferencing out of town clients and staff a seamless and stress-free process.
Tenants of the building will also be able to access the fitness center which has state of the art equipment in it. From the front door to the office lobby, 99 Almaden Boulevard is designed to the T with detail. The building will leave the best first impression possible with your clients, you just have to let it.
About the office location
Located in the heart of downtown San Jose, California the office space at 99 Almaden Boulevard is a part of this thriving and vibrant city. Being in the heart of the city gives your company the opportunity to bump elbows with some of the other major industrial powerhouses of the area.
Just a short drive on the California Route 101 freeway is Palo Alto, California. This city is home to the largest tech companies in the entire world and being in San Jose will give you access to this area. Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport is three miles away from the office building. This will make commuting a breeze for your traveling staff and clients. The commute with only be a few minutes in the car and a very simple process. This airport can be accessed by car or on the ever-expanding San Jose public transit system. With the building being in downtown San Jose, almost every public transit route intersects the block or is a short walk away.
The office location also provides your company with the access to some of the finest dining and lodging options in the city. You will be able to go to restaurants that are nationally recognized for their cuisine and food. They can be utilized for office working lunches, client meetings, or even just grabbing a bite to eat when the work day is finished. The high-end hotel options are some of the best in the area, and they are just outside the front door. Your clients will not have to worry about a long commute to the office every morning because they will be just down the street.
Another major benefit of being in downtown San Jose, is San Jose State University just a few blocks away. This provides many opportunities to network with potential interns and staff members as well as the university itself. Thousands of people come to San Jose every year to visit the university and with proper signage this could be a huge marketing benefit for your business.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- CarpetingThis office center features carpeting.
- Central Heating SystemThis office center features a central heating system for your comfort.
- Comfort Cooling SystemComfort cooling is designed to cool spaces primarily to create comfortable temperatures for occupants, and is widely used in residential and office buildings.
- Elevator AccessThis commercial property features elevator access to other floors.
- Male & Female RestroomsThis commercial property has designated restrooms for male and female tenants and visitors.
- Business Support
- Admin & Secretarial ServicesCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to utilize the professional admin support and secretarial services on offer.
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- Phone Answering ServicesProfessional answering service for your business' incoming calls.
- IT / Telecomms
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- CAT 6 Cabling or AboveEthernet Cable for high speed networking. Category 6 cable is a standardized twisted pair cable for Ethernet.
- Wi-FiThis office center features wireless internet connectivity.
- Security System and Intruder DetectionThis commercial property features a security system for intruder detection.
- Services & Amenities
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis office center features kitchen facilities, offering an added convenience for those that want to bring lunch to work or have tea and coffee.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- Access to Other Centers in the USACompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers across the US.
- Access to Other International CentersCompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers worldwide.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Hot Desk SolutionsHot desking is an organized way to let multiple workers use a single physical work station or surface during different time periods.
- Contemporary BuildingThis office center is in a contemporary building, giving your visitors an impression of modern professionalism.
- Virtual Office SolutionsA virtual office provides a business address and/or phone and mail handling services. Some virtual office providers will also offer day office rental, hot desking, meeting rooms, and other facilities or amenities. Virtual offices may be offered by business centers that also offer monthly rental of executive suites, private and shared workspace and coworking spaces.
This office space on 99 Almaden Blvd, San Jose is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
99 Almaden Blvd office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Central Heating System
- Comfort Cooling System
- Elevator Access
- Male & Female Restrooms
- Admin & Secretarial Services
- Reception / Lobby Area
- Phone Answering Services
- High Speed Broadband Access
- CAT 6 Cabling or Above
- Security System and Intruder Detection
- Kitchen Facilities
- Meeting Room(s)
- Access to Other Centers in the USA
- Access to Other International Centers
- Furnished Workspace
- Hot Desk Solutions
- Contemporary Building
- Virtual Office Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in San Jose.
You might also be interested in these San Jose Business Locations
Rent office space in South San Jose away from the hustle and bustle of San Jose but close enough to enjoy all downtown has to offer. The offices within 6203 San Ignacio Avenue are move in ready and... Read More >>
The Silicon Valley Center is a five-story Class A building has an abundant amenity base with restaurants and shops within walking distance and is adjacent to a VTA light rail Component station. With... Read More >>