6203 San Ignacio AveCall now: 1-877-693-6433
Rent office space in South San Jose away from the hustle and bustle of San Jose but close enough to enjoy all downtown has to offer. The offices within 6203 San Ignacio Avenue are move in ready and fully furnished. They are designed with an attention to detail and efficiency in mind. The offices available are window office, interior office, office suite, and co-working. The open-plan design of the center creates a collaborative yet still professional vibe. All of these office stylings can be modified at any time as your business changes, the on-site staff are there to help you with whatever it is you may need.
The building is constructed with mainly windows on the outside that boast stunning views of the lush green landscape that surrounds the city of San Jose. The entire property is manicured and will leave an excellent first impression on your clients when they arrive.
Inside the building you will find a conference center that is fully equipped with state of the art audio and visual equipment that will make videoconferencing out of town staff and clients a simple and seamless process. You can also host large company or client meetings inside. The office space at 6203 San Ignacio Avenue is waiting for you to move your company here and become a part of the thriving San Jose community.
About the office location
San Jose is a vibrant and growing city. Located at the bottom of the bay and just down the freeway from Palo Alto, this city has some of the best amenities to ask for. But it is still a city which means that you will occasionally run into traffic and congestion. Luckily 6203 San Ignacio Avenue San Jose, California will give you the best of both worlds. Being located just outside of the city means you can access the thriving downtown neighborhood without having to be directly in it.
Downtown San Jose is just a quick twelve-mile drive from the office building. You will still be able to utilize the world-renowned restaurants and entertainment of the city and not have to deal with the stress of navigating in and out every day. Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport is fourteen miles away from the office space. A very short commute in a city of this size. Your company's travelling staff and clients will be surprised by how short the time is they are in the car from airport to office. The airport can be accessed by car on California State Route 85 or 101, or by San Jose's ever expanding public transit system.
Located a short walk from the office building is Santa Teresa Light Rail Station, a major hub for the city and can connect you to the downtown area or most of the suburbs. The office building is one city block away from California State Route 85 and 101, both are major arterial roadways for the city of San Jose and the entire Bay area. With a prime location, right off of these freeways your commuting staff will be able to find the office with ease. They will not have to worry about navigating the congested surface streets and can easily find their way around the city.
Being outside the city also gives way to less busy lodging and dining options that still bring class and high-end amenities to their clients. You will also find some of the finest state parks at your doorstep like the Santa Teresa County Park and Almaden Quicksilver County Park.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) CompliantThis office center is compliant with the The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), which was enacted to prohibit discrimination against persons with disabilities in employment and in access to public entities and accommodations.
- Elevator AccessThis commercial property features elevator access to other floors.
- Male & Female RestroomsThis commercial property has designated restrooms for male and female tenants and visitors.
- IT / Telecomms
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- Wi-FiThis office center features wireless internet connectivity.
- Services & Amenities
- Cleaning ServicesThis office center subscribes to a commercial cleaning service, ensuring your work environment is always tidy and professional.
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis office center features kitchen facilities, offering an added convenience for those that want to bring lunch to work or have tea and coffee.
- Lounge Area(s)This office center features lounge areas for break times, small meetings and collaborative work.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Near a Commuter Rail StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a commuter rail station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Hot Desk SolutionsHot desking is an organized way to let multiple workers use a single physical work station or surface during different time periods.
- Contemporary BuildingThis office center is in a contemporary building, giving your visitors an impression of modern professionalism.
- Open Floor Plan This office center features an open floor plan, providing you with a relaxed, collaborative environment in which to work.
This office space on 6203 San Ignacio Ave, San Jose is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
6203 San Ignacio Ave office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) Compliant
- Elevator Access
- Male & Female Restrooms
- High Speed Broadband Access
- Cleaning Services
- Kitchen Facilities
- Lounge Area(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- City Center Location
- Near a Commuter Rail Station
- Short Term Rental
- Furnished Workspace
- Hot Desk Solutions
- Contemporary Building
- Open Floor Plan
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in San Jose.
You might also be interested in these San Jose Business Locations
The Silicon Valley Center is a five-story Class A building has an abundant amenity base with restaurants and shops within walking distance and is adjacent to a VTA light rail Component station. With... Read More >>
The benefits to coworking are huge! Take the opportunity to share a coworking space in San Jose with like-minded business and individuals with the flexibility to grow as you do. This contemporary... Read More >>