Cityview Plaza, 177 Park AveCall now: 1-877-693-6433
Position your business headquarters with an impressive address in the heart of downtown San Jose at Cityview Plaza. San Jose is one of the more up and coming cities in California. This impressive, premier building is packed with a bunch of features to impress any new or growing business.
This impressive three-storey building has been newly renovated and features a spectacular plaza fountain and landscaped gardens sure to impress business clients. On-site security ensures you and your belongings are safe 24 hours a day, 7 days per week. Entrepreneurs don't generally work standard business hours so having access to the building 24/7 is yet another reason to rent office space in this centre.
Tenants of the building enjoy access to the on-site fitness center so those taking care of their wellbeing don't even have to leave the building to stay fit.
The lounge area is the perfect place to meet with colleagues or take a break while enjoying the garden outlook. Workspaces have been designed to provide an energizing and collaborative space to work. The open-plan design offers tenants of the center the opportunity to network and share the space with like-minded people.
The impressive meeting rooms will please even the most discerning meeting guests and come in a range of sizes to suit any sized meeting. If you're planning a business conference there's no need to leave the building, with the renovations including a conference center. Everything you could possibly need to build, run and grow your business is right here at Cityview Plaza.
About the office location
San Jose is one of the more up and coming cities in California. With a growing economy that is supported by the tech boom and tourism, this area is a place that you should consider when looking to establish your company. The offices at 177 Park Avenue San Jose, California are just the place to start.
Located in the heart of downtown San Jose, this contemporary office space will provide you with the opportunity to be a part of the growing economy. San Jose State University is just a few blocks away from the building and gives you the chance to network with the University and find potential interns and staff members. It will allow you to meet others who are also working in the field you are and create beneficial relationships for the future. Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport is a quick five mile drive up the 87 freeway from the office building. This is a very convenient location for the office because you can access the airport by car or on San Jose's ever expanding public transit system.
Being located in the downtown area means that almost all of the public transit bus and rail lines will intersect the campus or nearby. Making it a very easy commute for those who are coming in from outside the city or just want to get around after work. Another benefit of being downtown is that most of the roadways go here as well. Interstate 880, route 87, and Interstate 280 all are near the office buildings. These are major arterial roadways for the city of San Jose and for the entire state of California.
With the city being located at the bottom of the bay it is a very short drive up the eastern side to get to Palo Alto and San Francisco. Both are beneficial to any company as they are the home of the tech industry for the United States. With these cities at your doorstep you can network and join with them in the growing economy here. Another benefit of being in downtown San Jose is the lodging and dining options.
Since the city is located so close to the water you will find some of the best seafood in the world at your fingertips. With the university so close by, the high-end hotels have grown and developed themselves over the years. You can utilize these to put up any out of town clients and staff that you may have. With the city being located at the bottom of the bay it is a very short drive up the eastern side to get to Palo Alto and San Francisco. Both are beneficial to any company as they are the home of the tech industry for the United States. With these cities at your doorstep you can network and join with them in the growing economy here.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) CompliantThis office center is compliant with the The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), which was enacted to prohibit discrimination against persons with disabilities in employment and in access to public entities and accommodations.
- Double Paned WindowsReduces noise and heat/cold from outside. Double-paned windows have two sheets of glass in a window frame separated by a small space to provide insulation. The small space between window panes is filled with insulating gas to further increase insulation.
- Elevator AccessThis commercial property features elevator access to other floors.
- Male & Female RestroomsThis commercial property has designated restrooms for male and female tenants and visitors.
- IT / Telecomms
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- Wi-FiThis office center features wireless internet connectivity.
- Services & Amenities
- Cleaning ServicesThis office center subscribes to a commercial cleaning service, ensuring your work environment is always tidy and professional.
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis office center features kitchen facilities, offering an added convenience for those that want to bring lunch to work or have tea and coffee.
- Lounge Area(s)This office center features lounge areas for break times, small meetings and collaborative work.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Hot Desk SolutionsHot desking is an organized way to let multiple workers use a single physical work station or surface during different time periods.
- Contemporary BuildingThis office center is in a contemporary building, giving your visitors an impression of modern professionalism.
- Open Floor Plan This office center features an open floor plan, providing you with a relaxed, collaborative environment in which to work.
This office space on Cityview Plaza, 177 Park Ave, San Jose is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
Cityview Plaza, 177 Park Ave office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) Compliant
- Double Paned Windows
- Elevator Access
- Male & Female Restrooms
- High Speed Broadband Access
- Cleaning Services
- Kitchen Facilities
- Lounge Area(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- City Center Location
- Short Term Rental
- Furnished Workspace
- Hot Desk Solutions
- Contemporary Building
- Open Floor Plan
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in San Jose.
You might also be interested in these San Jose Business Locations
Rent office space in South San Jose away from the hustle and bustle of San Jose but close enough to enjoy all downtown has to offer. The offices within 6203 San Ignacio Avenue are move in ready and... Read More >>
The Silicon Valley Center is a five-story Class A building has an abundant amenity base with restaurants and shops within walking distance and is adjacent to a VTA light rail Component station. With... Read More >>