75 E Santa Clara StCall now: 972-913-2742
The benefits to coworking are huge! Take the opportunity to share a coworking space in San Jose with like-minded business and individuals with the flexibility to grow as you do. This contemporary coworking office space features some of the best amenities available in San Jose. Every month there are professional and social events that you can attend to help you and your staff to grow and develop and build relationships.
Most entrepreneurs don't work standard business hours, this center offers you the flexibility to work when it suits you with secure 24 hour 7 day building access. State of the art CCTV cameras ensure your safety no matter the time of day or night the next big idea hits. And rest assured you'll work comfortably in a temperature controlled office day or night.
There is an on-site cleaning crew that is available whenever you need them and will ensure a clean working space all day, every day. You will have access to the high-speed internet and on-site staff, including IT support, who will assist you in any way you need. Just bring your laptop - the office space is fully furnished and move in ready.
Meeting guests will be impressed with the warm welcome they receive from the dedicated receptionist and the welcoming waiting loung. Utilize the conference and training rooms that are fully equipped with state of the art audio and visual equipment that will make videoconferencing out of town clients and staff a very simple process. Your presentation materials can be printed without the need to leave the office. And meeting catering is a breeze with the fully stocked kitchen.
Take care of yourself and your wellbeing without leaving the office, this center has an on-site fitness center so there's no need to leave the office. If you need to take a break to clear your mind, head to the games room and take some time out to have some fun with coworkers. The downtown San Jose district is unique and ever-changing, you can come be a part of that here at 77 E Santa Clara Street.
About the office location
San Jose is the gateway to Northern California. From the city, you will be able to access the 101 freeway which can take you to Palo Alto and San Francisco. This is the beginning of the area where most of the major tech companies are choosing to make their headquarters and network with each other.
The office space at 75 E Santa Clara Street, is an opportunity for you to do the same. Located in the heart of downtown San Jose you will be surrounded by a vibrant community that is constantly growing and changing. The campus of San Jose State University will be at your doorstep and provide you with the opportunity to work with the young minds and gain new interns and staff from it.
The area where the office is located is one of the more historic districts in the city. You will notice the old architecture in the surrounding buildings and classic northern California cuisine offered at the restaurants. The other dining options are also high end and have developed their menus and offerings over the years. You can use these for any out of office meetings, in office events or just grabbing some lunch.
Also surrounding the office are high-end hotel options. Finding a place to put up out of town clients and staff will be a very easy thing, and you can know that they will be treated with the utmost respect for the duration of their stay. They also will not have to worry about a long commute to the office as many of the hotels are on the same block as the office. Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International airport is just a quick four-mile drive away from the office. This can be accessed on San Jose's public transit station, and with the office space being located downtown finding a route will not be difficult.
This contemporary space is just off of Route 87 which later connects to Interstates 880 and 280. Both of which are major arterial roadways for the city and its suburbs. Any commuting staff will not have to navigate the bustling surface streets for very long because of the offices proximity to the freeway.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- Central Heating SystemThis office center features a central heating system for your comfort.
- Comfort Cooling SystemComfort cooling is designed to cool spaces primarily to create comfortable temperatures for occupants, and is widely used in residential and office buildings.
- Elevator AccessThis commercial property features elevator access to other floors.
- Male & Female RestroomsThis commercial property has designated restrooms for male and female tenants and visitors.
- Business Support
- Copy CenterCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional copy center.
- Management Team OnsiteThis office center has onsite management staff to assist with any concerns you may have or assistance you may require.
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- IT / Telecomms
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- Video Conference FacilitiesThis office center has professional videoconferencing facilities available to make communicating with other companies and branches seamless.
- Wi-FiThis office center features wireless internet connectivity.
- CCTV MonitoringSecurity facilities at this building include Closed Circuit TV monitoring and security cameras.
- Services & Amenities
- Bicycle RacksThis commercial property features bicycle racks for those that prefer to ride to work.
- Boardroom(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional boardrooms.
- Cleaning ServicesThis office center subscribes to a commercial cleaning service, ensuring your work environment is always tidy and professional.
- Conference Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional conference rooms.
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis office center features kitchen facilities, offering an added convenience for those that want to bring lunch to work or have tea and coffee.
- Lounge Area(s)This office center features lounge areas for break times, small meetings and collaborative work.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Training Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional training rooms.
- Workspace Features
- Access to Other Centers in the USACompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers across the US.
- Access to Other International CentersCompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers worldwide.
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Near a Commuter Rail StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a commuter rail station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Near a Metro/Subway StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a metro or subway station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Hot Desk SolutionsHot desking is an organized way to let multiple workers use a single physical work station or surface during different time periods.
- Unbranded OfficesThis office center features unbranded offices, providing you with the ability to brand your workspace how you want.
- Open Floor Plan This office center features an open floor plan, providing you with a relaxed, collaborative environment in which to work.
This office space on 75 E Santa Clara St, San Jose is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 972-913-2742 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
75 E Santa Clara St office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Central Heating System
- Comfort Cooling System
- Elevator Access
- Male & Female Restrooms
- Copy Center
- Management Team Onsite
- Reception / Lobby Area
- High Speed Broadband Access
- Video Conference Facilities
- CCTV Monitoring
- Bicycle Racks
- Cleaning Services
- Conference Room(s)
- Kitchen Facilities
- Lounge Area(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- Training Room(s)
- Access to Other Centers in the USA
- Access to Other International Centers
- City Center Location
- Near a Commuter Rail Station
- Near a Metro/Subway Station
- Short Term Rental
- Furnished Workspace
- Hot Desk Solutions
- Unbranded Offices
- Open Floor Plan
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in San Jose.
You might also be interested in these San Jose Business Locations
Rent office space in South San Jose away from the hustle and bustle of San Jose but close enough to enjoy all downtown has to offer. The offices within 6203 San Ignacio Avenue are move in ready and... Read More >>
The Silicon Valley Center is a five-story Class A building has an abundant amenity base with restaurants and shops within walking distance and is adjacent to a VTA light rail Component station. With... Read More >>