Arboretum Plaza, 9442 N Capital of Texas HwyCall now: 972-913-2742
Wanting to bring your business to a location where business is thriving and opportunities abound? Renting office space in this Class A office center, located in the 9-story Arboretum Plaza Building A, has the location and the services that can help lead your company to success. Ask about temporary office spaces or virtual office plans offered here, just two more ways that this center's services are designed to make sure you have what your company needs when your company needs it. Take a step towards your success and call today!
The center is located in a classy glass and limestone building with a quiet outdoor seating area if you want to take a break from work and enjoy the outdoors. You will enjoy a choice of surface or covered parking as you arrive. When you enter the office center, you will be greeted by a warm and professional reception staff who are busy welcoming your customers, answering your calls, and ready to assist you with a number of other support services to make your day simpler.
The offices themselves demonstrate the desire of the administrative staff here to meet their clients' needs. The offices come in a variety of sizes, configurations, and customizable decoration, and as your company grows and you feel the need for more space, you can simply add on more! The center is equipped with secure and high-speed Wi-Fi internet access as well as a number of convenient spaces for your use, including meeting and training rooms, the cafe-themed Refresh area designed for relaxation and creating networking opportunities, and a business lounge where you might meet some new faces. Why? Because this lounge is one of many in centers like this one around the globe, and when entrepreneurs like you affiliate with this center, any of these wide-spread locations are open to your use. You never know who you might meet when you stop by!
About the office location
The Arboretum is a humming shopping center, filled with successful companies and the bustle of potential clients. The area is fantastic for establishing business deals and networking during the day as well as luxurious dining and shopping during the evening. And with an abundance of hotel selections in the area, you never have to worry about finding somewhere to host your business guests from out of town.
The strategic location of this center also gives you immediate access to Loop 360, Highway 183, and the nearby MoPac Expressway, providing you easy transit to anywhere in the city. And with Kramer station just a few miles away, the city's public transportation systems are also at your disposal. If you run a business that frequently requires travel out of the state, you'll be happy to know that Austin-Bergstrom International Airport is just half an hour's drive away so you can book that flight and make it to the airport in no time. And for those who enjoy saving on travel expenses, Austin Station is just 20 minutes away, providing you with access to Amtrak's Texas Eagle Line and its destinations across the country.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) CompliantThis office center is compliant with the The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), which was enacted to prohibit discrimination against persons with disabilities in employment and in access to public entities and accommodations.
- Double Paned WindowsReduces noise and heat/cold from outside. Double-paned windows have two sheets of glass in a window frame separated by a small space to provide insulation. The small space between window panes is filled with insulating gas to further increase insulation.
- Male & Female RestroomsThis commercial property has designated restrooms for male and female tenants and visitors.
- IT / Telecomms
- Wi-FiThis office center features wireless internet connectivity.
- Services & Amenities
- Onsite ParkingThis commercial property features onsite parking.
- Lounge Area(s)This office center features lounge areas for break times, small meetings and collaborative work.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Open Floor Plan This office center features an open floor plan, providing you with a relaxed, collaborative environment in which to work.
This office space on Arboretum Plaza, 9442 N Capital of Texas Hwy, Austin is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 972-913-2742 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
Arboretum Plaza, 9442 N Capital of Texas Hwy office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) Compliant
- Double Paned Windows
- Male & Female Restrooms
- Onsite Parking
- Lounge Area(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- Short Term Rental
- Open Floor Plan
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Austin.
You might also be interested in these Austin Business Locations
This six-floor location features private offices, coworking space, and state-of-the-art SmartSuites for larger teams, as well as on-site parking to make commuting easy. This centre is a great space... Read More >>
This center is a great space that has been designed to meet the demands of any modern business. The centre is full of focused people who work most efficiently in a quiet, relaxed environment. This... Read More >>