11801 Domain Blvd, North Burnet, North AustinCall now: 972-913-2742
This North Austin coworking space offers shared space and private offices starting at very affordable rates. Coworking options include dedicated desks and hot desking. The center provides a stocked kitchen with micro-roasted coffee and fruit water. Members are welcome to use the conference rooms and meeting spaces, soundproofed phone booths, printers and office supplies.
When you step through the doors of this center, you will begin to see why this is not just typical Austin business setting. The design of the space is focused on an integration of technology with nature, combining the inspiration of the modern with the tranquility of wood, greenery, and earthy color schemes. The two floors of workspace boast an incredible variety of spaces purposed for everything you need out of an office space and more. There are large common areas with comfortable sofas and armchairs that you and your clients will enjoy, concealed spaces ideal for making private phone calls or video chatting. The games room complete with beanbags and WII is the perfect place to recharge your creativity.
The private offices here range from setups for entrepreneurs to massive spaces allowing for office teams of over 50 people! If you're a freelancer who enjoys working around others, there are also affordable collaborative spaces where you can reserve a space for yourself or just whatever is available.
With a printing and copying station for handling your official documents to the break area with a variety of tasty beverages available including micro-roasted coffee, teas, and fruit water, the location has an extravagant selection of amenities both practical and luxurious. And thanks to the frequent center-sponsored social events, you will have a number of ways to expand your network and see you and your business grow.
While the location is beneficial for better transit and the design is ideal for working in comfort, the real selling point of this center is the focus on teamwork, free-thinking, and community. The designers of this office center recognize that working at your office should be loved rather than just tolerated and that relaxation can be just as important as focus in achieving a balanced, healthy, and productive work ethic.
If you need some fresh air, you can come to the terrace where you can lounge, enjoy the sunlight and the greenery, and eat before heading back to your workspace. If you just need to take your mind off that project for a while, there is a gaming lounge (complete with bean bags and a Wii system) as well as an arcade room. And if you would enjoy a little pet companionship during the day, this center is dog-friendly! Bring your pal to work, and then get to the tasks of the day the way you like to. Use your personal style to make your business space work for you.
For those who know business differently, it can be difficult to find others who share your passion for creativity or the unique person-centered focus of your business model. But if you would love to have a work environment where individuality and innovative solutions are the norm, you will absolutely want to see this coworking office center.
About the office location
This centre is ideally located for quick transportation around the greater Austin area and beyond, it is a cultivating ground for free-thinkers wanting to make their mark on the Austin business scene.
This office center is found just south of the MoPac Expressway, a thoroughfare that will provide you with easy transit all the way to downtown as well as a means to get to the state highways and interstates in the area. The neighborhood has a wide selection of retail and dining options, ensuring that after pursuing exciting plans at work, you have a variety of options for relaxation after hours. Have business elsewhere in town you need to take care of?
Kramer station, a stop for the city's MetroRail system, is just five minutes away, and there a bus station within easy walking distance so you can save money on your commute. The center caters for those taking care of their wellbeing with bike racks in the car park you can ride your bike to work and safely store it away during the work day.
And if your business takes you further abroad, you can book a flight out of Austin-Bergstrom International, just half an hour away, or take a ride on Amtrak's Texas Eagle line, servicing locations all the way from Chicago to Los Angeles. Wherever you need to go, this location has transportation options within easy reach to get you there.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- Central Heating SystemThis office center features a central heating system for your comfort.
- Comfort Cooling SystemComfort cooling is designed to cool spaces primarily to create comfortable temperatures for occupants, and is widely used in residential and office buildings.
- Elevator AccessThis commercial property features elevator access to other floors.
- Male & Female RestroomsThis commercial property has designated restrooms for male and female tenants and visitors.
- Business Support
- Copy CenterCompanies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional copy center.
- Management Team OnsiteThis office center has onsite management staff to assist with any concerns you may have or assistance you may require.
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- IT / Telecomms
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- Video Conference FacilitiesThis office center has professional videoconferencing facilities available to make communicating with other companies and branches seamless.
- Wi-FiThis office center features wireless internet connectivity.
- CCTV MonitoringSecurity facilities at this building include Closed Circuit TV monitoring and security cameras.
- Services & Amenities
- Bicycle RacksThis commercial property features bicycle racks for those that prefer to ride to work.
- Boardroom(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional boardrooms.
- Cleaning ServicesThis office center subscribes to a commercial cleaning service, ensuring your work environment is always tidy and professional.
- Conference Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional conference rooms.
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis office center features kitchen facilities, offering an added convenience for those that want to bring lunch to work or have tea and coffee.
- Lounge Area(s)This office center features lounge areas for break times, small meetings and collaborative work.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Training Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional training rooms.
- Workspace Features
- Access to Other Centers in the USACompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers across the US.
- Access to Other International CentersCompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access affiliate centers worldwide.
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Hot Desk SolutionsHot desking is an organized way to let multiple workers use a single physical work station or surface during different time periods.
- Contemporary BuildingThis office center is in a contemporary building, giving your visitors an impression of modern professionalism.
- Open Floor Plan This office center features an open floor plan, providing you with a relaxed, collaborative environment in which to work.
This office space on 11801 Domain Blvd, North Burnet, North Austin, Austin is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 972-913-2742 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
11801 Domain Blvd, North Burnet, North Austin office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Central Heating System
- Comfort Cooling System
- Elevator Access
- Male & Female Restrooms
- Copy Center
- Management Team Onsite
- Reception / Lobby Area
- High Speed Broadband Access
- Video Conference Facilities
- CCTV Monitoring
- Bicycle Racks
- Cleaning Services
- Conference Room(s)
- Kitchen Facilities
- Lounge Area(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- Training Room(s)
- Access to Other Centers in the USA
- Access to Other International Centers
- City Center Location
- Short Term Rental
- Furnished Workspace
- Hot Desk Solutions
- Contemporary Building
- Open Floor Plan
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Austin.
You might also be interested in these Austin Business Locations
This six-floor location features private offices, coworking space, and state-of-the-art SmartSuites for larger teams, as well as on-site parking to make commuting easy. This centre is a great space... Read More >>
This center is a great space that has been designed to meet the demands of any modern business. The centre is full of focused people who work most efficiently in a quiet, relaxed environment. This... Read More >>