ROW DTLA, 777 S Alameda St, Downtown Los AngelesCall now: 972-913-2742
This centre offers private serviced offices, as well as coworking spaces, with all available on terms flexible to your needs. In addition, billing for utilities is all-inclusive, meaning all utilities are taken care of in one easy manageable payment. The center is accessible 24-hours a day, and offers a range of on-site amenities, including; Meeting room availability, conference facilities, beverages access to the Business club and high-speed internet access. With plentiful natural light, and situated amongst a vibrant historical and exciting community, this is the ideal place to spend your working day in Los Angeles.
About the office location
This center is in a fantastic location, situated in Downtown Los Angeles and surrounded by a range of bars and restaurants, as well as shopping outlets and other amenities. There are local bus routes passing by the center and Los Angeles' Union Station is just a 15-minute drive away, providing access across the city and beyond. Los Angeles international Airport (LAX) is less than 1-hours' drive and can also be accessed by using public transport. With its central location, there are various attractions close by such as the Los Angeles Convention Center, L.A. Live and the STAPLES Center, and of course there are no shortage of hotels, perfect for any visitors to your office.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- Comfort Cooling SystemComfort cooling is designed to cool spaces primarily to create comfortable temperatures for occupants, and is widely used in residential and office buildings.
- Double Paned WindowsReduces noise and heat/cold from outside. Double-paned windows have two sheets of glass in a window frame separated by a small space to provide insulation. The small space between window panes is filled with insulating gas to further increase insulation.
- Male & Female RestroomsThis commercial property has designated restrooms for male and female tenants and visitors.
- Business Support
- Breakout Area(s)This office center features breakout rooms/areas to accomodate small meetings and collaborative work.
- Copy and Printing Facilities
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- IT / Telecomms
- Dedicated Internet AccessDedicated Internet Access (DIA) is available at this office center.
- IT Support AvailableTechnical support is available, and can help with your computer, networking and communications set up and maintenance.
- TelecomsCompanies and individuals who rent workspace at this center can access telecom services.
- Video Conference FacilitiesThis office center has professional videoconferencing facilities available to make communicating with other companies and branches seamless.
- Building Access 24/7Secure 24/7 access makes it possible to work flexibly, at times that suit you.
- Services & Amenities
- Hot and/or Cold DrinksThis office center offers complimentary beverages.
- Boardroom(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional boardrooms.
- Conference Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional conference rooms.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Near a Commuter Rail StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a commuter rail station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Hot Desk SolutionsHot desking is an organized way to let multiple workers use a single physical work station or surface during different time periods.
This office space on ROW DTLA, 777 S Alameda St, Los Angeles is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 972-913-2742 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
ROW DTLA, 777 S Alameda St office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Comfort Cooling System
- Double Paned Windows
- Male & Female Restrooms
- Breakout Area(s)
- Copy and Printing Facilities
- Reception / Lobby Area
- Dedicated Internet Access
- IT Support Available
- Video Conference Facilities
- Building Access 24/7
- Hot and/or Cold Drinks
- Conference Room(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- City Center Location
- Near a Commuter Rail Station
- Short Term Rental
- Hot Desk Solutions
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Los Angeles.
You might also be interested in these Los Angeles Business Locations
This five-story space provides flexible office solutions for teams of all sizes. Enjoy light-filled lounges filled with comfortable furniture, fully equipped conference rooms, and soundproofed phone... Read More >>
Brunswig Square is situated in the Little Tokyo neighborhood of Los Angeles, with a premium location between the Arts District and the Historic Core, at 360 E 2nd St. Coworking and office space that... Read More >>