730 Arizona AveCall now: 1-877-693-6433
Spaces Silicon Beach provides businesses with an innovative and collaborative home with impressive facilities and workspaces. These stylish and modern coworking spaces occupy the entire building, covering 28,822 square feet at 730 Arizona Avenue. Originally built in 1989, the four-story office building has been reinvented to provide a comfortable work environment where you can build networks within a thriving community of entrepreneurs.
Outdoor patios and striking interiors are just some of the features that set this co-working hub apart from other office solutions in the Los Angeles area. You can walk to Santa Monica Beach to refresh or collaborate on the property's sun-soaked balcony. If a professional space is needed for your meetings, there area three attractive meeting rooms where you can host discussions with colleagues and clients. Your meetings are supported with everything you need for a focused conversation, from AV equipment to catering.
In total, this inspiring workspace accommodates up to 232 desks. Sophisticated workspaces range from 100 square feet to 2,500 square feet. Offices are finished with trendy furniture and decor, and are available with all-contracts that are tailored to your needs. Flexible terms let you quickly change your space as your company grows. Dedicated desks provide a personal space in a shared workspace with other innovators, and there are hot desk options at a beautifully designed business club.
About the office location
Situated in the heart of Santa Monica, 730 Arizona Avenue offers Class A office space close to Santa Monica Beach and boutiques along the Third Street Promenade. Some of Downtown Santa Monica's best dining is steps from this vibrant location. Whether you are looking for fast food or fine dining, local favourites are moments from your desk. A popular fitness center is also nearby, a great option for a morning yoga session or workout after work.
These contemporary shared offices occupy a prime location in Silicon Beach, a popular base for creative industries, global technology leaders, start-ups and other businesses. A short walk away is the Downtown Santa Monica station on the Metro Expo Line, which connects you to Downtown Los Angeles. You are also a 30-minute drive from Los Angeles International Airport and minutes from I-10 on LA's extensive expressway network.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) CompliantThis office center is compliant with the The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), which was enacted to prohibit discrimination against persons with disabilities in employment and in access to public entities and accommodations.
- Male & Female RestroomsThis commercial property has designated restrooms for male and female tenants and visitors.
- Business Support
- Reception / Lobby AreaThis office center features a lobby area with staff to greet your clients and visitors and present a professional first impression of your business.
- IT / Telecomms
- High Speed Broadband AccessThis office center features high speed broadband access for your convenience.
- Wi-FiThis office center features wireless internet connectivity.
- Services & Amenities
- Cleaning ServicesThis office center subscribes to a commercial cleaning service, ensuring your work environment is always tidy and professional.
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis office center features kitchen facilities, offering an added convenience for those that want to bring lunch to work or have tea and coffee.
- Lounge Area(s)This office center features lounge areas for break times, small meetings and collaborative work.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Hot Desk SolutionsHot desking is an organized way to let multiple workers use a single physical work station or surface during different time periods.
- Contemporary BuildingThis office center is in a contemporary building, giving your visitors an impression of modern professionalism.
- Open Floor Plan This office center features an open floor plan, providing you with a relaxed, collaborative environment in which to work.
This office space on 730 Arizona Ave, Santa Monica is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
730 Arizona Ave office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) Compliant
- Male & Female Restrooms
- Reception / Lobby Area
- High Speed Broadband Access
- Cleaning Services
- Kitchen Facilities
- Lounge Area(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- City Center Location
- Short Term Rental
- Furnished Workspace
- Hot Desk Solutions
- Contemporary Building
- Open Floor Plan
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Santa Monica.
You might also be interested in these Santa Monica Business Locations
Short- and long-term office space solutions are found at the Water Garden at 2425 Olympic Boulevard, a striking office complex with nearly 336,500 square feet of Class A accommodation surrounded by... Read More >>
This is a modern glass-walled building. Suites are all decorated in tasteful modern furniture. The centre would suit psychologists, psychiatrists, and related mental health... Read More >>