Tryon Plaza, 112 S Tryon StCall now: 1-877-693-6433
Surround yourself with other like-minded entrepreneurs - get a day pass or monthly membership for coworking in Charlotte's Uptown area. Featuring an on-site fitness center in a historic 20-story tower, this workspace at 112 S Tryon St, Charlotte NC will set you up for success.
Cowork Uptown is housed in a period building featuring coworking spaces within an open-plan design to foster collaboration within a professional environment. Workspaces have been designed with an attention to detail and efficiency in mind. 24 hour, seven day secure building access will ensure you and your staff can work the hours of your choice in air-conditioned comfort.
As a tenant you will have access to the meeting rooms which are fully equipped with state of the art audio and visual equipment to make videoconferencing a seamless process.
Inside of the building you will find a high-end restaurant and wine bar. This can be used to cater any in office work event. The building has mainly windows on its exterior which boast stunning views of Charlotte and let in that bright North Carolina sunshine. Looking after your wellbeing? You won't even need to leave the center to keep up your fitness with an on-site fitness center and showers.
Choosing to have your company in the downtown district will allow you to become a part of this southern economy. You will be bumping elbows with other figureheads in the area and form future relationships with them by renting a coworking space with other like-minded entrepreneurs in Tryon Plaza. Charlotte, North Carolina is waiting for you to come and learn what southern hospitality really is.
About the office location
Charlotte, North Carolina is the gateway to the south. Featuring a rich history and classic American architecture, it has become a place where many companies have chosen to set up their businesses. Centrally located in North Carolina, you will be able to get around the entire state with ease. The office space at 401 North Tyron Street is situated right in the heart of this wonderful city.
Sitting in downtown Charlotte, this contemporary office space is surrounded by all of the amenities you get inside of cities. With plenty of high-end lodging options around you will not need to worry about finding a place for travelling staff and clients to stay. Many of these will be within a few block distances of the hotel and can be easily accessed. Also located downtown are some of the finest restaurants in the city. You will be able to find some of the best homestyle southern cooking here, or just a quick meal during the workday.
Another benefit of being downtown is that almost all of the public transit routes are nearby. The 11 and 7 bus line run just past the front door of the office. This is very beneficial for any staff that choose to utilize public transit to get to and from work every day. They will be able to get from the suburbs to the city center with ease. If they do drive the building is very close to Interstate 277. This roadway goes around downtown where it later joins Interstate 77 and North Carolina State Route 16. All of which are major arterial roadways for the city and its suburban communities. You can use these roads to get around the whole state as well.
Charlotte Douglas International Airport is just a quick nine-mile drive away from the building. This is a very easy commute for a city of this size. Any traveling clients and staff will not have to worry about a long and stressful commute when they fly into the city. You can also take public transit to get to the airport.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air ConditionedThis office center features air conditioned spaces.
- CarpetingThis office center features carpeting.
- Central Heating SystemThis office center features a central heating system for your comfort.
- Elevator AccessThis commercial property features elevator access to other floors.
- Shower FacilitiesThis office center features onsite showers allowing you to feel fresh and professional even after cycling into work or taking an exercise class during your lunch break.
- Male & Female RestroomsThis commercial property has designated restrooms for male and female tenants and visitors.
- Business Support
- Management Team OnsiteThis office center has onsite management staff to assist with any concerns you may have or assistance you may require.
- IT / Telecomms
- Wi-FiThis office center features wireless internet connectivity.
- Building Access 24/7Secure 24/7 access makes it possible to work flexibly, at times that suit you.
- Services & Amenities
- Boardroom(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional boardrooms.
- Onsite Cafe / RestaurantThis commercial property features a onsite cafe / restaurant, making it easy to grab a bite to eat or have lunch meetings.
- Cleaning ServicesThis office center subscribes to a commercial cleaning service, ensuring your work environment is always tidy and professional.
- Conference Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional conference rooms.
- GymThis commercial property features a gym, making it easy for you to stay fit and healthy.
- Kitchen FacilitiesThis office center features kitchen facilities, offering an added convenience for those that want to bring lunch to work or have tea and coffee.
- Lounge Area(s)This office center features lounge areas for break times, small meetings and collaborative work.
- Meeting Room(s)Companies and individuals renting workspace at this office center are able to make use of the professional meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- City Center LocationThis commercial property benefits from being in a city center setting.
- Near a Commuter Rail StationThis commercial property benefits from being near a commuter rail station, making it easy for employees and clients that use public transportation.
- Short Term RentalThis office center offers flexible, short term rental options as opposed to conventional leases, providing you with the ability to move in or out at short notice, and rent more or less space as your requirements change.
- Furnished WorkspaceThis office center features fully furnished workspace, saving you the money and time normally required to outfit a workspace.
- Unbranded OfficesThis office center features unbranded offices, providing you with the ability to brand your workspace how you want.
- Open Floor Plan This office center features an open floor plan, providing you with a relaxed, collaborative environment in which to work.
- Historic BuildingThis office center is in a historic building, providing you with an easily recognizable business address.
- Unfurnished WorkspaceThis office center features unfurnished workspace, enabling you to outfit it how you want.
This office space on Tryon Plaza, 112 S Tryon St, Charlotte is available immediately. Details and prices are available by calling 1-877-693-6433 or by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
Tryon Plaza, 112 S Tryon St office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioned
- Central Heating System
- Elevator Access
- Shower Facilities
- Male & Female Restrooms
- Management Team Onsite
- Building Access 24/7
- Onsite Cafe / Restaurant
- Cleaning Services
- Conference Room(s)
- Kitchen Facilities
- Lounge Area(s)
- Meeting Room(s)
- City Center Location
- Near a Commuter Rail Station
- Short Term Rental
- Furnished Workspace
- Unbranded Offices
- Open Floor Plan
- Historic Building
- Unfurnished Workspace
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Charlotte.
You might also be interested in these Charlotte Business Locations
Updated, professional space in downtown Concord with multiple offices overlooking Union St. and Market Street in Historic Downtown. Tons of light brightens offices with large windows throughout the... Read More >>
This Center is in the University Area's only family owned and operated executive suites. Straightforward pricing and all-inclusive agreements with no hidden fees or costs take away all the guesswork.... Read More >>